Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Photo Shoot

by my_famous_last_words 5 reviews

Man I'm on a creative roll here!!! I've had like 4457482784758473843 great ideas XD

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-09-01 - Updated: 2007-09-02 - 459 words

0Unrated
“What do we have to do today?” Gerard asked yawning and rolling off the hotel bed.
“I dunno” Mikey said, getting his shoes on. Frank jumped on Gerard, so Gerard slammed to the floor.
“OW!” Gerard said
“GET DRESSED WE’RE GOING TO GET COFFEE!” Frank yelled excitedly.
“Okay now can you get off me?” Gerard asked, he pushed Frank off. Gerard walked into the bathroom and got ready. He came out fully clothed. He slammed his glasses on his face and the five of them left for Starbucks. They were behind a 15 year old girl. They stayed quiet not knowing if she was a fan or not. She quickly ordered an Italian Roast to go and paid. The girl at the register turned to the Gerard and boredly asked what he’d like to order. Gerard and the guys quickly ordered and Gerard looked as the girl that was ahead of them quickly left. What could a teenage girl possibly be in a hurry for? It was summer and 8 in the morning on a Tuesday!? The guys got their coffee and met up with Brian.
“You’re supposed to be at a photo shoot now!” he said, they walked to the place. And the make up ladies and costume people were fussing over them and complaining that the photographer needed to get her ass over here.
“You know we’ve been waiting for 20 minutes” Ray said as they were just sitting around
“It’s not bothering me” said Mikey tilting his head back.
“I’m here!” A voice yelled from out front.
“That voice sounds kind of young” said Bob, and then the girl from Starbucks came in.
“Are you shitting me!?” Gerard asked
“Yes I am the photographer, yes I’m out of school, and yes I am 15”
“You’re a dropout?”
“No actually I graduated already, I was home schooled and my parents really put me ahead.” She said
“Oh” they said
“Now how do you want to do this?” the band stared at her shocked, it was always what the photographer wanted.
“Angela you are being SO unprofessional!” said the hair stylist.
“I bet these guys are tired of always having to do photo shoots that the photographer wants!” the Angela kid said
“GRAVEYARD!” Gerard blurted out they all looked at him, “I’ve always wanted to do a photo shoot in a graveyard” Angela thought for a moment, and nodded.
“It’ll be a first for both of us” she said
“A graveyard? As in like a Cemetery? With Dead People!?” The makeup artist asked excitedly.
“Yeah” Angela said. Gerard smiled; he knew this would be a once in a lifetime hell of a different photo shoot.
________________________________
A/N: I LOVE REVIEWS hint hint
Sign up to rate and review this story