Categories > Anime/Manga > Tsubasa/xxxHolic

Distinguishing the Differences

by rufustehshinra 0 reviews

Mild spoilers for Acid Tokyo. Kurogane ponders the difference between Tomoyo, and princess he follows now.

Category: Tsubasa/xxxHolic - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Kurogane,Sakura - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-09-03 - Updated: 2007-09-04 - 219 words - Complete

0Unrated
She had never been his princess. His princess was a beautiful, mature young lady, wise beyond her years. Tomoyo had often impressed him with the knowledge and commanding presence not often seen in the mostly soft-spoken women of his country. Sakura was nothing like her, young and innocent and still learning her place in the world. This princess had no wise words of wisdom, though her presence was certainly capable of drawing anyone's attention. Where Tomoyo had been a guiding light in his life, Sakura's light was brighter. Her smallest smile or laugh had the ability to fill any room with light.

She was not his princess, but she was determined and fearless and brave all the same. She had so much resolution for such a small person, he thought. Sakura did what she could for them and though it wasn't much, somehow it was more than enough. She faced all her challenges with a calm determination, and so Kurogane had come to respect her as she had changed and grown from a timid, shy girl into a brave and beautiful young lady.

No. She was nothing like his princess, but as he watched her selflessly give her feather back to the people who needed it most, Kurogane thought that he could finally follow her anywhere all the same.
Sign up to rate and review this story