Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Life

Chapter 2

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-09-04 - Updated: 2007-09-04 - 627 words

0Unrated
The sound of ‘What have you done?’ by Within Temptation rushed to my ears and I opened my eyes with a groan. I looked at my phone that was ringing the alarm for me to wake up. I sat up, today is my first day of school and I feel like shit. I got up and frantically searched for clothes which took me about 10 minutes but finally was dressed in my black skinnies, off-white over the shoulder baggy top with ‘Make music not war’ written over it and of course lets not forget my bright purple chucks. I just put some wax in my long black hair and put on light eyeliner so I won’t freak out the people on my first day and ran to the bathroom.


I went downstairs to the kitchen and was greeted by Mr. and Mrs. Bryar.

“Mary-Anne are you excited?” asked Mrs. Bryar.

I nodded, “And nervous” I added. I have been to a million schools but you can’t help but be nervous every time you start a new one which sucks.

“Don’t worry, Bob will help you around” she smiled as Bob walked in the kitchen, “Wouldn’t you Bob?”

“Glad to” he said and started to eat.

I looked at him; he was neatly dressed in his blue jeans and grey t-shirt. He noticed my stare and looked up at me and smiled. I blushed and looked down as if my pancake that was generously covered with honey was interesting.



After breakfast we grabbed our bags and headed out of the house. I followed Bob towards the school, he was walking fast and it was hard for me to catch up. Suddenly he slowed down to my paced, “Sorry, I don’t want to be late for a friend of mine” he said.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Well one of my friends lives close to the school and we usually walk together at this time. He’s excited to meet you” he said.

I blushed but still looked at him slightly lost, “Um…he knows about me?”

“Well I told him about you before” he blushed, “Can I introduce you as my sister?”

“Sure” I shrugged my shoulders. Wow a friend of Bob’s is excited to meet me! This is so cute!

We walked a little more until Bob slowed down to a 2 storey brick house where a guy dressed in black sitting at the front porch.

“Hey Gerard!” Bob yelled out to the dude.

The dude that was dressed in black looked up and flicked his hair out of his eyes; “Mikey they’re here!” he yelled out and stood up. The front door opened revealing a skinny boy who was also dressed in black except his jeans which were grey. They both walked up to us and Gerard whistled. “Whoa, you must be the pretty new chick from the block!” he said to me.

I blushed again.

“Yea, Gerard this is Mary-Anne. Mary-Anne this is Gerard and his brother Mikey” Bob introduced us.

“Hey” said Mikey. He looked sort of shy as he pushed up his glasses.

“Hi” I greeted back.

“You sound so Australian and it’s so cute!” said Gerard.

“Now we have to hang out with Mary-Anne for a while so she can get use to the school” Bob announced.

“Sure, babe you can hang out when ever you want with me” Gerard winked.

“Ok Gerard, less flirt more walk I don’t want to be late” Bob said sounding annoyed.

I smiled, wow this dude is flirting with me and I’m liking it…almost. I think today’s gonna be ok…












hehe.... please tell me what you think coz i really really really realllly appreciate it!

Sign up to rate and review this story