Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The First Kiss

chapterrrrr 9

by clutsy_93 3 reviews

Review please?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2007-09-04 - Updated: 2007-09-04 - 1541 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gemma I told you I'd dedicate this to you :)), and I did
---thanx:
mcrluver4life113,kassiepooh,cutegirl12356,pyrotechnicist and you will get mentioned if you review like these people :)) anywho, on with the chapter


I just had the best sex ever with Mikey, it felt amazing, even though my first time was good but you get the point. I’m now writing in my new DIARY! About my adventures with Mikey in school and sneaking around, you gotta love him. It has just hit 7:30pm I had snuck a quick dinner in my stomach because I knew I wouldn’t get fed, knowing the bitch of my step-mum. I saw the headlights beam down the road and I hid my diary and ran downstairs and turned on the TV. Olivia walked in and it was really quiet the girls were no-where to be seen, maybe she killed them, I HOPE but I wish in the process she would’ve done it to herself.
“Lazy ass bitch, get the shopping out of the car now” I sighed and went out to the front, could she do enough shopping, I mean come on. I went through to the kitchen and un-packed everything, she watched me the whole; I swear she is a hawk.
“Have you eaten?” was she being nice, no way maybe she did kill the girls and I’m next, shit.
“I just had a sandwich when I came home but that’s it”
“Well at least you ate something; I’ll need you to pick up the girls tomorrow after school, after you finish go straight to their school and then come home”
“Okay” she went to the phone and I went back into the lounge room, sometimes foxtel can be shit, honestly. Olivia came down into the lounge room and took the remote of me, bitch.
“You’re dad is coming home tomorrow, so he’ll pick up the girls, you come straight home, okay?”
“Yup, okay” I was now watching some shitty show on normal TV, one of them drama shows about high school, I think it was called Home and Away, and Olivia’s eyes were glued to the screen, was she a prep in high school? I’m too scared to ask. I looked over at the clock and decided to call it a night. Didn’t even bother to say goodnight to Olivia, I think I can still sleep in my room, well she hasn’t stopped me so I’m taking my chance. I ran up to my room shut it quietly and put a chair under the door knob, I turned around and nearly had a heart attack.
“Mikey!” I collapsed on my bed, and felt my heart, it was speeding.
“Sorry, didn’t mean to scare you”
“That’s okay, shhhh, Olivia is downstairs”
“Okay, well I have some bad news”
“What?” he came and sat down next to me, but I noticed something in his hand.
“Katharine is coming to our school, and she tried to make a move on me, I told her I had a girlfriend but she didn’t believe me” he just looked into my eyes.
“What! Mikey oh my god, no as if we don’t need anything else to happen”
“I know, she is the same age as us as well, so she’ll probably be in our classes and sit next to me, I don’t need this right now” I hugged him and tried to get a glance at what was in his hand but I couldn’t.
“Can I sleep here tonight?”
“Sure, I’ll get you some clothes” I pulled out a pair of boxers and Drop Dead, Gorgeous tee, that I secretly hidden. I watched him strip down and change; he chucked his clothes in the draw and sat on the bed.
“Mikey, re-adjust yourself” he gave me a look of confusion and then he looked down below, he just smiled and fixed up the boxers. I sat down next to him and got under the covers.
“This is for you, since I cannot see you anymore I thought I’d give it to you tonight” he handed me the bag and I opened it. I gasped he bought be the Harry Potter box set, sunnies, and a bring me the horizon tee, I looked at him and smiled.
“Thank you”
“Wait there is still something else in there” I searched through the bag and found a box; I opened it and was amazed. It was a gold heart with the letter M & M in it, with a few diamonds around the heart.
“Mikey, thank you, this must’ve cost a fortune” he just nodded, he reached out for the box and he put the necklace on.
“It stands for M & M, Melanie and Michael” I turned around and kissed his lips,
“It’s not even my birthday, you are so sweet”
“I know right, well I like to give presents” I gave him a hug, and just lay there in his arms,
“Oh and when ever I’m not with you, you can always think of me when you have it on” he broke the silence for something romantic, god I love him.
“I love you Mikey”
“I love you too Melanie” I turned of my light and we soon fell asleep.

“Melanie, get you’re ass up now, time for school” I jumped and I accidentally woke Mikey, he looked so different without his glasses of, but probably couldn’t see. I just smiled and pecked his nose.
“Mikey, you gotta go, dad might be home and he’ll be so pissed” he nodded and got changed into his clothes and left, I ran to the shower and bumped into dad.
“Well good to see you got your ass up!” I just nodded and went to the shower; I walked downstairs and found Olivia and dad watching the morning news together, made we want to throw up.
“Want a lift to school?” asked Dad,
“No, I’m fine, fresh air will do me good”
“Won’t it ever” I heard Olivia mumble, dad just chuckled and I left. I ran to Mikey’s house and went up the stairs; Gerard was lying on Mikey’s bed, while Mikey was getting ready. I shut the door and fell down crying. The boys noticed and ran to my side.
“Mel what’s wrong?” asked Gerard,
“Well, first of, hi” They smiled and I continued.
“Hey, go on”
“Okay, I went downstairs and dad asked if I wanted a lift to school, I said no I’m fine, fresh air will do me good, and then Olivia said won’t it ever, and dad just laughed and I left”
“My dad doesn’t love me”
“Oh sugar its okay” Gerard embraced me a hug and Mikey kissed my tears away, there was a knock on the door and it got pushed open and all of us tumbled over, me of course underneath.
“Oh god boys, fucking hell I’m trying to sleep, stop slamming doors!” yelled their dad.
“Sorry” Both of them mumbled, the door slammed and we all flinched. They got off of me and helped me up, Gerard fixed my face up and Mikey finished getting ready.
“I see my brother gave you his gift” he smiled,
“Yes he did, and I love it” Mikey smiled at me through the mirror and Gerard went back to do my make-up.


I sat in my seat at school, when the new girl came through, Mikey was sitting behind me which the teacher didn’t approve of, but the seats were all taken, plus he needed a partner for science.
“Now class, this is Katharine” I turned around and looked at Mikey, he had his head in his hands, and she joined our group, because Gloria was so nice, fucking bitch. Through the whole lesson she spent talking and asking us questions.
“So, Melanie is it?” I looked up and nodded.
“Do you have a boyfriend?” she asked with a smirk, I’m going to out her in her place,
“Yes I do”
“Oh details girl”
“I’m sure you’d like to hear this, it’s Mikey” her facial expression dropped.
“FUCK, NO WAY”
“Katharine I know you’re new but please don’t say that word”
“Sorry miss I was meant to say bugger, it just slipped, I was doing the wrong page” she lied, damn her! She didn’t talk to me throughout the lesson, which I was thankful for, Gloria had asked her to sit with her at Lunch, which was good as well. The siren went signaling the next class. Mikey walked up to me,
“Ha, you out her in her place, thank you”
“That’s okay babe, she is coming let’s give her a show” He embraced me in a hug and kissed me deeply, I reached for his chin to deepen it, his hands wandered to my ass. I saw her out of the corner of my eye, and she looked sad. We pulled out of the kiss and smiled.
“No-one steals my man” he just laughed and we went to our next class.
Sign up to rate and review this story