Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Two of Us.

TEN.

by punkypromqueen 3 reviews

Never enough.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-09-05 - Updated: 2007-09-05 - 5430 words

0Unrated
Samantha couldn’t stand it anymore; Patrick had been gone for no more then five hours and already she knew that there was no possibility of her living here.
The house was literally suffocating her.
Though she didn’t know or ever hear of the memories that took place in this house she could feel them and they were most certainly mocking her.
This was Patrick and Kelly’s house and inside of it was Patrick and Kelly’s kitchen, Patrick and Kelly’s couch, Patrick and Kelly’s bedroom and of course above all else, Patrick and Kelly’s bed.
Shaking her head abruptly she brought her arms to cover her chest as a chill came over her, leaving her with an uncomfortable feeling in the pit of her stomach.
This wasn’t right; she was intruding on something she should have never gotten involved with in the first place and now it was coming back to bite her in the ass.
She stood and began to pace, weighing her options, knowing that she needed to leave but not knowing how she would go about informing Patrick about it.
Checking the watch on her nightstand she sighed as she picked up her cell phone, fidgeting with the device in her hand for a few minutes before gathering up enough nerve to call.



“Someone is persistent.” Ryland commented as he watched the phone vibrate from across the room for the fourth time, he glanced at Victoria who put down the magazine she was reading to also look at the phone.

“Maybe something’s wrong.” She frowned while turning to look at her band mate concerned.

“Maybe it’s Pete Wentz being a diva.” Gabe commented as he wiggled his toes with gusto highly amused at the way his socks felt as they rubbed up against his sandals.

“Gabe go get it.” Vicky-T motioned with her head to Patrick’s phone and reluctantly the lead Cobra stood and shuffled over to the phone immediately flipping it open when noticing Samantha’s name flashing in the caller ID.

“Not Kelly!” He yelled excitedly while glancing at Patrick who was inside the recording studio talking to Suarez.

“Hey Gabe.” Samantha sighed while covering her eyes with her hand embarrassed, “I know Patrick is probably really really super busy and I’m three calls past annoying but is there any way that you could maybe see if I can talk to him for a second please.”

“Sure Sammy, hold on and I’ll get him for you. Is everything ok?” The singer asked concerned and stiffened upon hearing her exhale deeply.

“Uhm, kind of.” She choked out before taking a deep breath not wanting to sound like a gigantic drama queen.

“Sweetie what’s wrong?” He held the phone closer to his ear and waved at Victoria and Ryland to ‘shut up,’ a gesture that caught both Patrick and Suarez’s attention.

“It’s nothing really, thank you, just, can I please just talk to Patrick I promise I won’t keep him busy long.” Samantha mumbled and Gabe nodded though she couldn’t see him as he made his way into the recording booth.

“Ric its Sammy.” The tall boy responded before covering up the mouthpiece with his hand. He shook his head ‘no’ for emphasis as he mouthed that something was wrong.

Patrick frowned before taking the phone and waving both Gabe and Suarez out of the recording booth.

“How uncool would it be to listen in on his conversation?” Gabe questioned while his hand lingering over the mic button.

“Extremely uncool.” Vicky-T replied while flipping the page on her magazine, only shaking her head when Suarez pushed Gabe’s hand down onto the button allowing Patrick’s voice to fill the room.



“Samantha …” Patrick sighed into the phone while rubbing his temples trying to think and avoid a headache at the same time.

“No Patrick, I can’t live here.” Samantha let her voice trail off almost as if she was lowering her tone as to not offend the house.

“Yes you can, just breathe.” He tried to soothe her unsuccessfully.

“Patrick I’m not kidding, I can’t live here – I just called to tell you that I was leaving.” The redhead knew she couldn’t explain to him what she felt; hell, she couldn’t even explain it to herself.

“Where are you going to go?” The singer raised his voice slightly causing her to jump at the sudden change in his tone.

“I don’t know!” She yelled back just to even out their volume levels.

Sighing heavily he drummed on his legs trying to think of something,
“Alright.” Patrick paused to collect his thoughts, “Why don’t you go to New Orleans for a bit to see your mom and your brother, you know kind of to clear your head and then when you get back I’ll be home before the tour starts up again and we’ll figure something out.”

“I can’t afford to do that.” Samantha exhaled, “No you’re not.” She replied hastily cutting him off before he had the chance to suggest what she knew he was going to.

“Samantha.” He warned and she pulled the phone away from her head to groan loudly as she slammed the phone down on the bed a few times frustrated before putting it back to her ear.
“You done?” Patrick laughed at her.

“Patrick, no.” Samantha whined, while suddenly finding interest in the hem of her shirt.

“Fine.” He replied nonchalantly causing Samantha to groan, already knowing that no matter what he said next she would most likely be flying home on the next flight.

“Fine?” She questioned knowing it was what she was supposed to do.

“Yes fine. I’m just coming home then.”

“Patrick!” The redhead raised her voice annoyed at the fact that she wasn’t sure if he was serious or not.

“Samantha.” Patrick replied with a sigh.

“God I hate you.” Samantha shook her head in disbelief, “I’m paying you back, like as soon as I get the money.”

“You don’t have to pay –” He began only to be cut off.

“I’m paying you back.” She repeated sternly causing him to roll his eyes.

“Yes fine whatever, you’ll pay me back. Just go home and feel better and maybe while you’re there you’ll realize that it’s no longer me and Kelly’s house. It’s ours now.”

“Patrick I.” Samantha began only to find herself at a loss for words.

Sighing he took off his hat and scratched his head hard,
“And I mean that in the most . . . platonic way possible.” Patrick cleared his throat, he was definitely wounded and wanted to cover it up as much as possible, “Just go to the kitchen and get my credit card off the counter.”

“Why would your credit card be on the kitchen counter?” Samantha questioned confused as she padded out of her room and walked towards the kitchen.

“Because that’s where I left it for you.”


Upon seeing Patrick hang up Cobra Starship fanned out and tried to look as if they had not been listening intently to his telephone conversation. Gabe immediately hit the ‘off mic’ button and swiveled the chair around so that his long legs could rest on the control panel. Suarez and Ryland started an intense patty-cake game as Victoria tried to look engrossed in the magazine. Patrick finally emerged from the recording studio and glanced around at the band knowing immediately that his private conversation was anything but.

“Everything ok man?” Gabe questioned as if he didn’t already know that it wasn’t. He threw his pencil down as he looked up at his producer waiting for Patrick to lie to him.

“Not at all.” Was his only reply before plopping himself down in the chair by the soundboard as he began to doodle.



He stuck out like a sore thumb as he stood alone, rocking back and fourth on his heels mindlessly fidgeting and ruffling his red hair, tossing his head back to get it out of his face a few times before inevitable checking his watch impatiently and sighing when it was later then he realized.
Samantha smiled as she watched her baby brother from afar before taking off in a sprint, running faster then she thought she could before leaping onto him with a squeal, laughing when he adjusted to her weight before hugging her tightly.
“Are you insane?” Alaster laughed while placing her back on the floor.

“Sometimes.” Samantha shrugged as her brother lifted her bags from the floor.

“I at least need a five second warning before I’m trampled.”

“Oh whatever, you talk shit.” She laughed as her brother nodded completely agreeing with her.
“How’s Mom?” Samantha replied before smiling a thank you at her little brother as he opened the truck door for her.

“Eh, you know, motherly.” The tall redhead replied while sliding into the drivers seat. “I’m actually more interested in this impromptu trip home, is something wrong?”

“Well Scout it’s nice to see you too!” She laughed at him before pretending to be offended.
“I was just homesick, ya know?” Samantha glanced at her brother seriously as he nodded in understanding.

“Yeah we’ll that happens when you’ve been gone for so long.” He tossed a sideways glance at his sister smiling as he did so.

Samantha however only shrugged.
“You do what you’ve got to do.”

“Hey, I know that Sammy – you did the right thing, don’t ever let anyone tell you differently. I’m proud of you.”

“Really?” Her big blue eyes looked over at her brother who only smiled.

“Of course.”

Waving goodbye to her brother as he sped off to work she sighed relieved as she made her way up the wooden steps, she absolutely could not be more happy with the fact that she was now home. Samantha dragged the suitcase behind her lazily before abandoning it on the top step as she stopped in her tracks at the sight of her aunt lounging on the porch and her mother no where to be seen.

“Aunt Vivian.” She faked a smile in attempt to hide her surprise and over all displeasure in seeing her aunt as she plopped her purse rather dramatically onto the table.

“Samantha sweetie.” Her aunt gave her a once over before shaking her head in disappointment, “Still relying on your beauty I see.” She commented condescendingly as she gestured to her niece’s paint covered skinny jeans and her plain grey t-shirt.

“Hmm yes,” Samantha replied with a nod, “I hear it’s pretty hard to come by where you’re from.” She gestured to her aunt’s face that was, as usual, hidden behind a wall of makeup.

“Samantha, be nice.” Her mother scolded while backing out of the screen door as she shuffled onto the deck holding a tray of lemonade.
“Now come over here and give me a hug.” She replied as she put the tray on the table and opened her arms so her daughter could embrace her.
“How’s my baby girl?” Her mother’s big green eyes looked into her daughter’s blue ones as she lovingly tucked the girl’s hair behind her ears and out of her face.

“I’m doing ok Ma.” Samantha replied shyly before smiling at her mother.

“That’s not what I’ve been hearing.” Vivian piped up before taking a small sip of her lemonade; she raised her eyebrows as if she just remembered something while letting her lips still linger on the glass. “Kelly said that you’ve been struggling a little bit.”

“Well I don’t know where she got that from, I’m fine.” The youngest redhead smiled politely while patting her mother’s back reassuringly.

“But Kelly Belly said that she talked to your friend Zac and that he said that you were on the brink of getting evicted.” Her aunt smiled spitefully, “I mean when one looses their job it must be hard to make money.”

“Sammy, why haven’t you told me any of this?” Her mother gasped concerned which caused Samantha to close her eyes and sigh.

“I didn’t want you to worry.”

“So it’s true, you’re getting evicted and you’re without work?” She replied while making her daughter look into her eyes.

“No, that’s not completely true.” Samantha shrugged at her mother, “I’m not jobless.” Biting her lip apprehensively as her mother frowned concerned.

“I told you Evelyn that it was a horrible idea to let her move, she can’t do anything on her own.” Vivian pursed her lips together as she cocked her head to the side in a very ‘I told you so’ manner.

“What are you even talking about?” Samantha immediately yelled at her aunt.

“Viv, it was your idea to send Sammy to Chicago – you said that you would watch her, that it was what was best.”

“I’m not a child, I don’t need to be watched – especially by her – I’m getting by I’m doing fine!” Sam raised her voice at her mother before stumbling backwards slightly, running into the table causing her purse as well as one of the glasses to fall over.

Scooting backwards slightly her aunt threw her arms up as the contents of Samantha’s purse tumbled into her lap.
Groaning Samantha grabbed her empty bag as she began to pick some things off of the floor while her mother tried to wipe the table with a minimal amount of napkins.

“Well I didn’t expect she would do as badly as I figured she would,” Vivian stopped while picking up the paintbrush in her lap along with Samantha’s substitution of a wallet, some money and other necessities rubber banded together.
“Pining for Kelly’s leftovers I see.” Her aunt glared downwards as Samantha glanced up confused.

“What are you even talking –” She began to question but was cut off when her aunt simply lifted up a Visa card.

“Samantha what’s that?” Her mother asked curiously as Samantha immediately stood.

“It’s not what it looks – it’s not like that, we’re just friends.” The youngest redhead stumbled upon her explanation.

“Wow, just friends. Evie when’s the last time you gave your credit card to a friend?” Vivian looked at her younger sister smugly while waving around the credit card in her hand.

“Whatever,” Samantha cut in before her mother had a chance to speak, “It’s none of your damn business.” She pointed at her aunt before snatching the card out of her hand.

“Samantha, what happened to that Jesse fellow?” Her mother questioned while bringing a hand to her head, “I’m so behind, that’s not Jesse’s card? Why do you even have someone else’s credit card?”

“That is Kelly’s boyfriend’s credit card Evelyn.” Vivian threw in because she knew Samantha wouldn’t, “Kelly’s boyfriend of four years.”

“Ex-boyfriend.” Samantha corrected, “She broke up with him, I’m sure you haven’t forgotten.”

“Hmm yes, but I’m still keeping up hope for my silly daughter to come to her senses and take him back, well . . . ” She looked Samantha up and down distastefully, “I suppose she’ll have to steal him back now.”

“You didn’t even like him Vivian!” Sam yelled at her aunt while shaking her head in complete confusion.

“I know, him as a person I didn’t care for. He was kind of strange, he looked like a roly-poly surely my grandchildren would have suffered because of it, and there was always that band thing that took up most of his time and attention but there are a few million assets that I would not have minded Kelly marrying into.”

“You are unbelievable.” Samantha huffed, “How do you even live with yourself?”

“But with all things aside.” Her aunt continued while ignoring her last comment, “This is the wrong decision for you Samantha, how do you think Kelly feels about this situation? You and her ex boyfriend? In this life there is only family, family is the most precious – you dating this boy is turning your back on your cousin, your family.” Sighing deeply Vivian frowned at her niece. “Besides sweetie, you shouldn’t allow yourself to be used as a replacement, you’re the closest thing to Kelly and you best believe he knows that very well.” Gesturing to her red hair knowingly she nodded.

“What?” Samantha almost laughed, “We’re only your family when it’s convenient for you, so don’t even pull that shit with me.”
She shoved past her mother on her way inside the house,
“And if you would listen to me just once I said we were just friends.” Was the last thing she yelled before the screen door slammed behind her.

Allowing herself to yell loudly she balled her fists up angrily as she let another slam echo through the house as she slammed the door on her childhood bedroom. Resting her back on the door she breathed heavily as she sobbed freely while withering down the door hugging her knees to her chest she rocked back and fourth.
She was tired of always being a disappointment.
No matter how much she tried not to let her aunt get to her, it was inevitable.
The woman absolutely lived to bring her down.
The only thing worse then her aunt making her cry was the realization of the fact that at this very moment the only person she wanted to talk to was Patrick.
The only person who could make her feel better was Patrick.
She needed him and it scared her.

Working herself into a fit Samantha finally stood up and furiously threw open the door to her closet only sniffling when she found exactly what she was looking for, pulling out her supplies she began to do the only thing she knew how to do right.
Paint.



Walking into his hotel room he openly sighed as he let his shoulders slouch. Being in this mood was supposed to make his work excel not completely crash and burn. Acknowledging the fact that if he were Cobra Starship he would fire himself, he tried his best to get himself to at least suck less, but found that trying to hype himself up just made him feel worse.
He wasn’t supposed to need her as much as he did and the fact that she didn’t need him in the same way scared him to death as well as emphasized the fact that he was a complete loser who, he felt, was incapable of being loved.
Haphazardly throwing his wallet and hotel key onto the nightstand he sat down at the edge of the bed as he bent down to untie his shoes before kicking them off lazily. He fumbled in his pocket for his phone and he reached behind to also put it on the nightstand but stopped suddenly to sit back up.
Patrick played with the phone in his hand for a few moments before sighing and punching in the numbers he had come to memorize.
He just needed to hear her voice.


Samantha violently thrashed the paint onto the canvas before stepping away from it slightly to wipe at her face. She was still unable to control her sobbing and she let the paintbrush fall from her hand while turning around to acknowledge her ringing phone.
She flipped it open angrily not caring that she just covered the device in a bloody shade of the color red and grunted something incoherent into the phone that was supposed to act as a greeting.

“Samantha?” Patrick questioned nervously as his heartbeat echoed in his ears. Momentarily afraid that he had dialed the wrong number he pulled the phone away to glance at the screen, which only validated the fact that he had, in fact, called Samantha.

“Patrick?” She mumbled, her voice filled with tears as she sniffled slightly.

“What’s wrong?” He quickly questioned while growing a little panicked. He ran his fingers through his hair before placing his hat back on his head while already trying to think of a way to fix whatever she was going through.

“No, nothing.” Samantha sniffled as she tried to pace her breathing, “How are you? How’s the album going?” She mumbled quickly as she tried her best to at least make it sound as if she was alright.

“Don’t lie to me!” Patrick rose his voice slightly knowing for a fact that she was hiding something and wanting nothing more then for her to entrust him with knowing what it was.

Sobbing Samantha brought her hand up to cover her mouth,
“It’s just my aunt is such a bitch.” She cried not wanting to divulge any more information but knowing that she probably would.

“I know that sweetie, but that can’t be all.” He sighed while taking off his glasses and placing them on the nightstand next to his wallet and hotel key.

“She just, I’m just a disappointment always – and I can never do anything right.” The redhead began to cry again.

At that moment Patrick could feel what was left of his heart shatter.
“Did she say that?” He grew angry and Samantha shook her head though she couldn’t see him.

“She makes it perfectly clear!” She raised her voice before sighing heavily. “She says that I can’t do anything by myself, claiming that I’m ‘pining for Kelly’s leftovers’ and that I shouldn’t ‘allow myself to be a replacement.’” She used air quotes as she cradled the phone between her shoulder and ear not noticing that she was only spreading paint.

“Kelly’s leftovers? What does that even mean?” Patrick questioned confused before finally understanding.
“Oh.”

“I don’t want to talk about it.” Samantha mumbled as she brought her hand to her forehead inevitably smearing paint all over her face.

“Did you tell her we were just friends?” Patrick lowered his voice slightly trying to hide his wounded tone.

“Of course I did!” She once again raised her voice.

“Oh, and?”

“They never listen to me, never!” Sobbing once more she let herself slouch onto the floor. “I’m sorry.” Samantha sniffled, “You don’t need this right now.”

“Samantha, no no.” He hastily replied into the phone, “It’s ok. Do you want to just come back?”

“No I can’t go back, that just means she won.”

“Who cares? This isn’t about winning sweetie.” Patrick tensed as he tried to convince her over the phone.

“I care, and this is about winning – everything to her is about winning!”

“Maybe I should just,” He stopped speaking afraid of sounding stupid, of course she didn’t want him to go down there – and he really needed to work. “Maybe you just need some air.” He offered as a second choice and smirked when he heard her sniffle and sigh knowing that she was nodding even if he couldn’t see her.

“Yeah, that’s a good idea.” Samantha nodded. “I’ll just go to the store or something. Thank you.”

“No problem.” Patrick smiled while scratching the back of his neck.

“No for everything, really, thank you.”

He nodded,
“Call if anything.” Was the last thing he said before hanging up.



Grabbing the box of Ho Hos off the shelf Samantha sighed as she nonchalantly opened the box in the middle of the aisle. Ripping the plastic gently off of the chocolate covered cream filled snack she smiled before taking a large bite while cradling the rest of the box underneath her arm, she was fully prepared to continue on her way through the grocery store but someone clearing their throat from behind her made her stop in her tracks. Groaning annoyed she let her head fall back,
“I’m going to pay for them.” She mumbled with a mouthful as she continued to walk away while shoving the rest of the snack into her mouth.

“Sammy Sam?” The deep voice questioned causing Samantha to almost choke on her Ho Ho.

She covered her mouth embarrassed by her gluttony as she turned to face someone she would have rather not had the pleasure of seeing for possibly the rest of her life.
“Brody.” The redhead stated flatly while trying her best to swallow.

“It’s so good to see you.” He smiled while immediately embracing her causing her to stiffen upon contact before pushing him away from her.

“I’d agree but I’m a bad liar.” Samantha shrugged while wiping her mouth with her hand and adjusting her hold on the Ho Ho box.

Ignoring her bitterness, he nodded.
“So it’s been awhile how are you?”

“Well I’m just super fantastic, how are you?” She faked enthusiasm, “How’s your wife?” Placing her free arm on her hip she forced herself to smile.

“Chloe.” He called over his shoulder and she backed away slightly when Chloe rounded the corner pushing a buggy that was holding more than just groceries.

“Samantha?” The blonde questioned surprised.

“What? Did I grow a third arm or something? It’s not as if I look different.” The redhead rolled her eyes.

The couple of course ignored her. They both smiled in her direction and laughed as if she was joking with them.
“Wow it’s been awhile.” Chloe exhaled as her husband nodded in agreement.

“Too long.” He added.

“See I don’t really think of it like that.” Samantha retorted while attempting to walk away from them, she was blocked however by Chloe’s grocery cart.

“Wait, you haven’t met Brody Jr.”

“I can’t believe you named him that.” Sam mumbled.

“What’s that?” Brody questioned.

“I said wow, what about the cat? I bet Marcy is really jealous.” The redhead nodded while once again trying to get away.

“Yes, it is hard not be jealous of perfection.” Brody gushed as most new dad’s do; this only caused Samantha to stop abruptly.

“You’ve never seen a perfect child.” She replied through gritted teeth before turning around and smiling at the couple, “I’d peg him for a close second though.”

Chloe and Brody tossed each other uneasy glances as they watched Samantha walk away.
“Samantha wait.” He called after her.

“What!?” She threw her arms in the air frustrated while turning around to face him.

“I went about the whole breakup thing all wrong – ” The tall blonde boy started off only to be cut off when Sam put her hands up.

“She fits the Stepford wife image better then me, I get it.” Samantha turned to leave once more but his hand on her shoulder prevented her from doing so.

“Samantha I just –”

“Brody, you are the town’s golden boy the heir to your Daddy’s sugar plantation and now you have the trophy wife and a junior to carry on the Montgomery name, everything that you ever wanted, so just drop it. You didn’t have what it took to apologize before when it mattered to me, so don’t do it now – just walk away and go back to your perfect little life and just forget that I ever existed, the damage has already been done.” She retorted while pushing him away from her.
“Chloe, have fun spending his Daddy’s money.” Samantha acknowledged the blonde with a nod and a smile before turning to leave she was almost out of the aisle but instead turned around to face the couple once more,
“Oh and Chloe?”

“Yeah?” The blond responded while biting her bottom lip apprehensively.

“I’d be a little bit more careful next time.” The redhead nodded knowingly before turning to leave once more.

“What are you talking about?” Chloe questioned confused while picking up her fussing child.

“Aw, Sweetie.” Samantha replied apologetically with a pout, “That baby has brown eyes and the two of you have blue.”

Whether it was true or not she didn’t know, in theory, that baby having brown eyes should have meant that Brody was not Chloe’s baby’s daddy, but who knows the vitality of genetics anyways. Either way Samantha hightailed it out of the store abandoning the Ho Ho’s in aisle five.



Three days, that was all she would be able to take which was much longer then her aunt wanted or expected her too meaning that Samantha had won.
Content with that she headed back a day early, headed back to the house she swore she would not be able to live in.
She beat him by a few hours which was perfect because that gave her time to concoct a plan that knowing her would most likely end in the house being a big pile of ash and the firemen laughing hysterically at her but never the less she would try and make dinner without causing any severe damage.



Patrick walked into the house almost exactly an hour and a half after Samantha. He wasn’t expecting anyone so when he walked into the house and smelled something cooking and a lot of noise coming from the kitchen he grew confused.

“You can cook?” His voice radiated from the kitchen doorway scaring the living hell out of Sam who involuntarily screamed and then jumped back when her sudden movement caused the pot as well as the contents of whatever she was cooking to tumble to the floor.

Covering his mouth in astonishment he watched as she stood on her tiptoes as to avoid any of the hot food on the floor. She made a small whimpering noise as she pouted, upset at the gigantic mess.
“I am so sorry.” Patrick stifled a laugh as she continued to pout this time in his direction.

“I think it was going to taste good too.” Samantha sighed as she accepted his helping hand, she was just about to step over the spill on the floor but at the last minute she hesitated afraid of not being able to make it over the mess. Leaning back slightly she subconsciously rested her free hand on top of the stove that she had forgotten was still on until her skin began to sear on the hot plate.

Cursing loudly she immediately pulled her hand off the stove and began waving it around frantically as if she was trying to cool it off. Making small wounded noises she pulled her other hand out of Patrick’s in order to cradle her injured one, but before she could even get a good look at it she was being pulled in the direction of the sink.
Patrick quickly turned on the cool water and held her hand under the faucet while at the same time reaching for the freezer to retrieve some ice. Making her hold the frozen cube he still held her hand under the cool water.

“Oh my God I’m going to die!”

“You’re not going to die.” He repeated gently while handing her another cube when the previous one had melted.

Against his wishes she let go of the ice and opened her hand only to be horrified with what she saw.
Her palm was bright pink and already beginning to blister.

“Shit.” Patrick mumbled before forcing the ice back into her hand, noticing immediately that she had begun to cry.
“Hey, it’s alright.” He tried to soothe her, “It just looks worse then it is.” If that was true or not he wasn’t sure, but it sounded good.

Samantha shook her head furiously as she continued to cry, it was only then that he noticed exactly which hand she had injured.
“Maybe we should go to the hospital?” Was his solution, though he wasn’t sure why he had asked it as a question because he was already pushing her out the front door.

Samantha only continued to grip the ice firmly in her left hand not wanting to argue.





......
Hey you guys,
please be sure to check out the Fall Out Boy Forum - don't miss out on your favorite stories because they are probably being updated as we speak.
Plus ficwad is just a tard.

http://p068.ezboard.com/bfobfic


xx
i love you
Sign up to rate and review this story