Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A User's Guide to Pregnancy.

Crazy, Estranged, Delusional; just to name a few.

by Meg2005 3 reviews

As the due date gets closer life gets more hectic for the Walker family. Read and find out the rest! :-D

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-09-05 - Updated: 2007-09-06 - 1857 words - Complete

0Unrated

Cooper groaned in frustration as the door bell continued to ring interrupting her much needed make out with Jon. She got off the bed and waddled out of the room with Jon behind her as she stormed down the stair case and over to the front door, peering through the peep hole to see none other then her mother and aunt, Cooper, now fuming, threw the door open and glared at her two estranged family members.

‘What do you want?’ she spat as Jon wrapped his arms around her waist.

‘Get your things, you’re leaving.’ Her mother said forcefully. Cooper stood in the door way with an amused look on her face.

‘Excuse me?’

‘I will not have my daughter or my grand daughter living in the home of a violent man.’

‘You have got to be kidding me.’

‘Elizabeth, get. Your. Things.’ Her mother threatened.

‘Get the fuck out of my house.’ Cooper said as she started to shut the door before her mother and aunt forcefully walked into the house.

‘Elizabeth, I’m only going to tell you this once. Get your things, you’re leaving.’

‘Who the fuck do you think you are, walking into my house and demanding something like that of me. Jon is my husband and whether you like him or not that will not change.’

‘Elizabeth we don’t have time for your stupid antics, now go upstairs and get your things.’

‘You’re fucking crazy. I am married to Jon and you coming into this house like this will not change that.’

‘Elizabeth, do you know what kind of danger you’re putting yourself and your daughter through?’

‘You decide to care now? I’m twenty-six years old and you decide you want to be a mother now? Mom before I met Jon my life was a complete mess, I could have used a mom then. For the first eight months of our relationship the only thing Jon and I did was have sex, I could have used a mother then. Now that I’m twenty six years old, my life is put together; I have an amazing husband and a daughter on the way you decide to be a mother? Newsflash mom, I don’t need nor do I want you around so you can leave any time.’ Cooper said walking over to the door and opening it for herself and her mother. Cooper’s mother walked over to her and stood in front of her glaring. Cooper stood at the same height of five feet two inches tall as she glared right back at her mother. Her mother’s look turned stone cold before her hand made hard contact with Cooper’s face leaving a red hand print.

‘I know that I did not raise you to treat people the way you do. I don’t know who you think you are by acting like this but one day you’re going to regret hurting the people you have hurt Elizabeth. One day when your daughter asks about her grandmother you’re going to regret not giving me a part of this child.’

‘The only thing that I will ever regret is my daughter not having two perfect grandmothers, not being able to take my daughter to a Christmas to see my brother, or having my little girl ask about the grandparents from mommies side that she’ll never have. You’re the only one with a regret here and that is being the worst most dreadful person walking on this planet.’ Cooper spat with a look of hatred on her face.

‘Suit yourself Cooper, but, when you need me don’t come crying back.’

‘Don’t worry, I won’t need to.’ She glared before slamming the door in her mother’s face.

Cooper stood and looked at the door for a few minutes before slowly turning around and looking at Jon who had a look of shock on his face. Cooper’s face turned from a frown to a smile as she walked over to Jon where he pulled her into a much needed hug. ‘I’ve been waiting for almost ten years to be able to do that.’ She whispered.

‘Honey, you’re going to have a pretty nasty bruise there. You need some ice.’ Jon said as he put his hand on her cheek.

‘Jon….’ Cooper said as he started to lead her into the kitchen. She stopped him and turned him around pulling him into a kiss.

‘What was that for?’

‘For making me happy,’ She smiled, ‘I don’t know what I would honestly do with out you. I’m so in love with you that it makes me crazy.’

‘I’m so proud of you; you’re fifty six months pregnant and you just told your mom off. If we could have sex right now, I’d tie you to the bed post.’ He joked rubbing his nose against hers before kissing her with his hands on her stomach as he felt their baby move.

‘This has been such a long night.’ Cooper sighed as she followed Jon back up the stairs as she held an ice pack on her cheek.

‘I can’t believe she did that.’

‘She’s my mother, you put it past her?

‘Not so much. Babe, I’m sorry about tonight. Nothing went like I had planned it.’

‘It’s okay babe, it’s over now and all we have to do is get you out of this trouble.’

‘I’m going to call my parents lawyer tomorrow and hopefully it’ll all just go away.’

‘I hope you’re right. Evie is going to have enough drama to deal with in this world she doesn’t need to be born into it.’ Cooper whispered as she lay against Jon’s chest slowly falling asleep to the rhythm of his heart beat.

‘What are you doing here?’ Cooper heard the next morning as Jon sat up in bed causing her to softly slip off of him falling onto her pillow.

‘I will not have my daughter or my grand daughter endangered by your reckless behavior.’ Cooper’s mother said as she put Cooper’s clothing into a bag.

‘Cooper wake up.’ Jon said shaking her softly.

‘I’m up; I’m just trying to decide who to call first the police or the psycho ward.’

‘I’m going to go with the police.’ Jon said as he picked up the phone.

‘So help me mother if you don’t get out of my house now, I’m going to call the police and put a restraining order on you.’ Cooper said as she struggled to get out of bed.

‘Cooper, you don’t know what you’re saying right now, you’ll thank me for this later.’

‘GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!’ Cooper yelled before she felt the worst pain she’d ever felt around her baby realizing that she was carrying much lower then she had been the day before.

‘Honey you dropped.’ Jon said.

‘Jon, get. Her. Out.’ Cooper breathed as she sat back down on the bed. Cooper’s mother walked over grabbing her arm and trying to pick her up,

‘Cooper, we’re going to the hospital, you’re going into labor and it’s clear that this bastard isn’t going to take you.’

‘Mom, leave me alone. Get out.’ Cooper said as she began to cry, ‘I can’t take you anymore Just leave.’ She sobbed.

‘You’re going to regret this sooner or later Cooper so I’m not leaving.’

‘Hi this is Jonathan Walker at 2524 East Whitaker Drive.’ Jon began on the phone with the police.

‘Mom, don’t you think you’ve done enough damage for one day. There is nothing that you can do that will make me want to be around you. I don’t want you here; I don’t want you around me, Jon, or our baby. You’re crazy and I would much rather my daughter grow up with out having to put up with you and all your negativity that you bring into this world. Just leave me alone.’ Cooper said as she laid her hand at rest of her belly.

‘Elizabeth Cooper, you need your mother around you can just not allow me to have a part of your baby’s life like this.’ Her mom pleaded.

‘You did it on your own.’

‘You’ll need help with her.’

‘I have Jon. Mother I don’t care what you think of him, he’s my husband, he’s my life and there is nothing you can do to change that. I have enough going on with my pregnancy, Jon’s crazy friend, and his court date being on the same day as our due date. Please leave us alone.’ Cooper said as there was a knock on the front door.

‘Cooper, I refuse to believe that you don’t want anything to do with me, I just don’t understand. I’ve never treated you poorly, I’ve never abused you, I’ve never lead you to believe that I would do anything against your best interests.’

‘I’m having a baby for God sakes and you’re still pestering me. Don’t you know that stress isn’t good for women who are pregnant mom, you make me want to pull my hair out?’ Cooper said as Jon walked back in with a police officer.

‘Mrs. Gregory.’ The officer said.

‘Yes?’ Cooper’s mom said turning around as if she had done nothing wrong.

‘I’m going to have to ask you to come with me.’ The officer said.

‘Officer there must be some misunderstanding, I’m just here for the welfare of my daughter and grand daughter. If there is anyone you should be arresting it should be him. He puts them in harms way on a regular bases and I quite frankly am tired of dealing with it.’

‘Ma’am we’ve had no report of spousal mistreatment though we have been asked to escort you away from Mr. and Mrs. Walker.’

‘Cooper please tell them that this is a misunderstanding and that everything is fine.’ Cooper’s mother said with her hands on her hips while she looked at her daughter expectantly.

‘Officer please, my wife has three weeks left until she is full term, she doesn’t need the stress of her crazy estranged mother around her. She doesn’t need to go into early labour. And she is doing nothing but causing harm to my wife and baby.’

‘Ma’am please come with me.’ The officer said taking cooper’s mom by the arm and escorting her out of the room while Jon followed them down the stairs.

‘Shhhh baby it’s not time yet, we still have a little while.’ Cooper whispered softly with her hand on her belly. Cooper sat on the bed with her eyes closed as a contraction swept over here. It was now only a matter of time before all hell broke lose on the Walker front.
Sign up to rate and review this story