Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Touring With Green Day

Twenty One

by countinfives06 0 reviews

21, rate, please? I've decided on no updates until I've had 2 reviews...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Sci-fi - Published: 2007-09-06 - Updated: 2007-09-06 - 270 words

0Unrated
“Hey you two,” Adie says coming into the living room, Billie coming in behind carrying their bags, Joey and Jake bringing up the rear with their bags.
“Why do we never travel light?! We were only away for one night!” Billie says, panting, dropping the bags at his feet. “Where are the rest of the guys?” he asked after he got his breath, indicating between me and Joe.
“Pete went out to get Shannon some time this morning and Patrick and Andy are at the venue already,” Joe answers.
My phone rings. “Excuse me,” I say getting up to answer the phone in the hall.
“Hey Tré,”
“Oooh someone had sex last night,”
“What? Wait… how the hell do you know that? Did you climb into my room again?!”
“That was one time!”
“You still haven’t answered my question: how the hell did you know that?”
“It’s a gift, anyway is everyone back yet? We really should start practise and-”
“Yeah they’re back Tré, I’ll send him over as soon as he’s stopped grilling Joe,”
“Oh so you told him then?”
“No, definitely after the tour though.”
“Rumer you better-”
“I will Tré, right get your ass back to that drum-kit, Billie’ll be there in like 30mins k?” he grunts and hangs up.
“Billie, that was Tré, he was asking if you were back yet, I said you two would be at the arena in like 30mins is that cool yeah?” both Billie and Joe smile and nod at me, and continue they’re discussion on the pros and cons of Gibsons, riveting stuff…
Sign up to rate and review this story