Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans

The Dark Ally

by puppy_palooza 3 reviews

Why did I go alone? Why did I take that shortcut? Why me... As Theresa is late for a lesson with Persephone, she decides to take a shortcut, but runs into some, well...'scary' guests.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-09-07 - Updated: 2007-09-08 - 345 words

0Unrated
The Dark Alley
(I just really wanted to put a heading)

The cold seeped through her jacket, as she waited for the bus, making her shiver. The physic shook her head, frowning as the bus was no where to be seen, and was running 10 minutes late. But what was Theresa to do? She was far away from Olympia High, Herry had taken the car, and she had a lesson with Persephone, and she was already late. She sighed and began on foot,

“Block 1
Block 2
Block 3
Block 4
Jeez, this is boring
Block 5, or was it 6? Screw it, anyway.”
“Why continue? I am already half way between the Brownstone and Persephone’s solarium, but very late. Go back and be teased by Archie? Or go forward and meet with Persephone? Go forward, I think.”

But it was getting dark, the stars twinkled like her eyes, and the moon was glowing radiantly against the dark sky. She decided to take a shortcut, through an alley, but something made her feel unwell about it. Her shoes crunched through the snow as she made her way past. It was dead quiet, and that scared Theresa. An owl hooted behind her, and once or twice, she could have sworn that she had saw something red glint down the alley, and heard footsteps that she was sure, weren’t hers.

“This alley seems to go forever”

She stopped in the alley, as multiple footsteps came louder. She slowly turned around, but saw nothing, every direction, the footsteps echoed…

She laughed nervously to herself, as though afraid to be too loud, but she turned, and continued on her way but as she turned, the sight before her made her eyes maximize, and made her heart stop beating, her breathing grew as though strangled…

A pair of red eyes stood right in front of her, she felt the creature’s husky breath on her face, as though it was longing for something. The creature opened its mouth wide, and Theresa thought she saw a pair of 2 blood-covered fangs…

*****
She should not have gone alone.

Sign up to rate and review this story