Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The First Kiss

chapterrrrrr 11

by clutsy_93 3 reviews

What is Mikey doing with Kathy's number? review please?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2007-09-09 - Updated: 2007-09-09 - 2436 words - Complete

0Unrated
“MIKEY GET UP” I looked over at Mikey, and he was snoring away, probably didn’t even hear his mum yelling at him, his mouth was open, chest was rising up and down with each breathe. I hoped out of bed and went towards the shower, I went back into Mikey’s room, he was still asleep and I went to his dresser, I slipped on one of his shirts, black pair of skinny legs and his socks. I went to the side of his bed and lay down next to him. I heard footsteps coming, the door flew open to reveal Mikey’s dad. He came towards the bed, pulled down the covers and punched Mikey in the stomach. I gasped at shock and Mikey jolted up and fell of the bed. He started coughing and I went to his side, and rubbed his back. He reached for his glasses and put them on, his dad pushed me over and grabbed Mikey’s arm, he was being pushed downstairs by the look of things, and I sat on his bed and tried not to listen to all the yelling that was going on downstairs. I jumped when I heard Mikey shriek, I walked around his room, numerous thoughts going through my mind. I then heard a different voice it sounded like Gerard’s. I poked my head around the corner and I saw Mikey standing behind Gerard and Gerard yelling at his dad. I then returned to the room and lay down on the bed. I heard the boys mumbling and then there footsteps became heavier and faster. They ran in the room, and Mikey locked his door, and then placed a chair under the door knob. I looked over at Mikey, his stomach was red and he had a bruise under his eye. I ran to him and hugged him.
“Mel I’m sorry you had to hear that” I just nodded,
“Mikey I told you to tell me, if he has ever touched you, you would tell me”
“Has he?”
“Well I didn’t think punching in the stomach counts”
“Mikeeyyy, it counts!” Mikey just nodded and I saw him get ready for school, he put on his uniform and he sat down on his bed, I had some foundation in my bag, I pulled it out and walked over to Mikey.
“What do you think you are doing with that?”
“You shut up and let me do this”
“Why make-up?”
“Do you want people to see you’re face?”
“No, go on” I started to put it on his face; he winced at the pain but then tried to hide it. I was done and noticed that Gerard was wearing some of Mikey’s clothes; he was the only one in uniform.
“Let’s go out the window, I’ll go first” spoke Mikey. He opened his window and climbed down, I watched him go, then I went, Mikey caught me, and soon enough Gerard came down.

“Melanie, Gerard come with me to the principal’s office” we were all waiting for Ray and Frank to show but we got pulled as side because of our uniform. We decided to ignore it and continue talking.
“NOW” we followed her to the office and sat down in the chairs. We got called in and sat down.
“Melanie, why am I not surprised that you’d be in here today” I just shrugged my shoulder’s.
“Did you two have a plot not to wear uniform?”
“Mine was in the wash” I spoke,
“Mr. Way?”
“I couldn’t be stuffed wearing that shit” Gerard has been in here loads of times before, so I suppose the principal was use to his language.
“Now you know the rules, well Melanie sure does”
“What does that mean?”
“You know, now detention recess and lunch” I just sighed and relaxed in the chair, the siren had already gone, but he was still going on about uniform. I had sport with Bob and Ray, so it was cool, even though I wasn’t going to be doing much.
“Hey” they looked up from the bench, and I sat down next to him.
“What’s new with you missy?” asked Bob,
“Nothing really, have the guys told you about what happened at home?” they both nodded and I looked at the teacher who was walking this way.
“Melanie, get you’re back, you’re step-mum is waiting for you outside” I didn’t really have a bag; it was in Gerard’s room sitting next to his bean bag, and the same with my uniform. I just walked to the front of the school and Olivia was sitting in the car with dad. ‘Shit’ I mumbled, I got in the car and they turned their attention towards me.
“WHERE IS YOU’RE FUCKING UNIFORM AND BAG?”
“Not here”
“Whose clothes’ do you have on?”
“Mikey’s”
“So is that wear you’re stuff is?” I nodded,
“I can’t hear what you said what did you say?”
“I NODDED!” they started the car; we were going the direction to mum’s house. We entered the driveway and Olivia, Dad got out,
“Are you coming or what?”
“Yeh” I hoped out of the car and followed Olivia, she grabbed my arm and I was being dragged towards the front door, dad rang the door bell and mum answered,
“You can have her for tonight” she chucked me in and I fell to the floor, mum helped me up.
“It’s during the day; she would’ve just started school, why did you pick her up?”
“Because we didn’t want to see her when she came home, bring her home tomorrow say after lunch?”
“Come in for a drink please, I want to discuss all of this” Mum went the other hallway to get to the kitchen and I went the way with Olivia and dad, I got pushed to the ground and Olivia walked on top of my stomach, they kept on going and I lay on the floor, rubbing my stomach. I heard my name and got up and went the direction it came. I saw it was Olivia who was calling me, I sat down at the table and they continued talking.

It was lunch time and Olivia and dad had just left, mum looked at me and moved me towards the lounge room.
“I’m going to lunch with Donna, do you want to come?”
“I don’t want to intrude, I’ll stay here”
“Nonsense you are coming” I nodded,
“Now, do you want to change?”
“Nah, I’ll stay in these clothes” she nodded and we went to the garage, she started the car and we went to get Donna. Mum tooted the horn and she came out and took the passengers side. Mum was talking away and I just zoned out until we arrived at the shops, we went to the food hall and ate our lunch.
“You’ve been very quiet Mel, are you okay?” asked Donna,
“A lot has happened today for her, she probably isn’t feeling the best” mum spoke for me,
“Well did you have a good sleep last night?”
“Yeh I did, thank you for letting me stay”
“What happened last night?” asked mum, who was looking very confused?
“I got kicked out, and I had no-where to go, so I went to Donna’s house and slept the night”
“Oh, I never knew that”
“A lot has happened mum, I’ve been locked in the basement, abused and threatened” Donna’s face dropped into a frown when I started talking about me locked and abused.
“Honey, what have they done to you?”
“Slapped me, dad has kicked me a few times and my arm has been dragged along a lot”
“I’m talking to them tomorrow, okay?”
“Cool”
“Hey Mel, isn’t that Mikey’s clothes?” asked Donna
“Uh yeh, my uniform was dirty and you know what I mean”
“Haha, yes I do” I ate my lunch and listened to the conversation the parents were having. I didn’t even hear them start talking to me.
“Mel, how are you and Mikey going?” asked mum,
“Oh good, he bought me some stuff the other night, well he gave them to me”
“Like what?” asked Donna,
“The Harry Potter box set, sunnies, a bring me the horizon shirt and this necklace” I showed them the necklace,
“Wow, my son can be romantic” spoke Donna, I just laughed.
“Why doesn’t he ever get me stuff like that, I’m going to have to talk to him, and where did he get the money” I just laughed and so did mum,
“Mel, what does M & M stand for?’ asked my mum, I just laughed.
“Melanie and Michael”
“Oh right, has Olivia seen it?”
“Yes, she said she wants me to give it to her because Mikey gave it to me, and I suppose because it means Melanie and Michael” Mum just sighed.
“Mel, we are going to look around, here is $50, and I’ll meet you back here in 20 minutes” I went to the new shop that had band shirts on sale. I found 2 new shirts, a from first to last one and an underoath one. They cost $20 for both, mega sale. I decided I would get Mikey something. I went to the surf shop, and found a skull belt, for only $15, I bought that, and continued walking around. I reached in the back pocket and something was itching me, I pulled out the piece of paper and read it. It was the docket from when he went shopping and a number fell out. I studied it and decided to figure out who it was. I dialed the number and waited for an answer.
Hey this is Kathy; I’m not here right now
Please leave a message so I can call you back. What is Mikey doing with her number? I full rush of jealously ran through my body. Mum came up next to me and looked at me; Donna sat the other side of me.
“What’s wrong?” I looked straight ahead.
“Mikey has Kathy’s number, he hates her, and I think he is cheating on me”
“I’m sure there is a story behind this, why does he hate her?” asked Donna,
“She has more than once, tried to hook up with him, that night at dinner, she was flirting with him, she touched certain areas of his, and when he left the table she went out with him and tried to kiss him”
“I never knew that, I will talk to him after school, what else is in you’re hand?”
“Oh it’s a docket” I passed it to Donna,
“Holy shit!” I’ve never heard her swore in my life,
“What?” asked mum,
“The necklace cost $100, and all together everything came to $150” oh my god,
“Do you seriously think he’d cheat on you know honey” spoke mum,
“Maybe he did, and wanted to buy his way out of it”
“Where did he get all that money, he won’t even buy his on boxers and jocks let alone, what he bought you”
“I know”
“Wait till he gets home, I’m going to seriously have a word to him, I mean I don’t mind him buying you stuff Mel but he better not be doing anything illegal” I nodded, and we went to the car. Mum decided that she would stay for a cup of coffee. It was 1:30 and Mikey and Gerard came through.
“I know, I don’t think she is ho-”
“Mum, what are you doing home?”
“Why are you two home so early, were you skipping?”
“Yes, we wanted to have an early band practice today” I looked away from Mikey, and he looked hurt. He came and sat down next to me, he reached for my hand but I moved it before he had a chance to grab it.
“Mel, what is the matter?”
“Nothing” I mumbled, I looked up at mum and Donna,
“Mikey what were you doing with Kathy’s number in your pants pocket”
“I don’t have her number, why were you going through my clothes, I didn’t ask you too”
“Liar” I mumbled, Gerard came and sat down next to his mum, and took the number in his hand, and he pulled out his cell and dialed away. He hung up his phone and looked at Mikey.
“It is Kathy’s number, I thought you hated her?”
“I do, I didn’t even know about her number, Mel I haven’t spoken to her”
“Whatever” I looked at Donna,
“Oh and what were you doing with $150, where did you get that sort of money”
“Teaching kids how to play bass, I do it after I get home”
“Oh okay”
“Mel, I’m not cheating on you, if that’s what you think” I just nodded,
“Well thank you for the coffee Donna, see you soon” we got up and left for the car, we said our goodbyes but I didn’t talk to Mikey. The drive home was silent, I got home and went up to my room, and I lay on my bed and looked out the window. I heard the front door ding dong. Mum answered it; I just sighed and heard my door open.
“Mel, I’m not cheating on you, I would never hurt you in anyway” I didn’t look at him,
“Please talk to me?” he came on the bed and rubbed my back.
“How did you get her number?” I mumbled,
“I didn’t have it, she probably went up to my room yesterday when she went to the toilet or something, mum isn’t talking to her anymore either”
“Oh okay” I turned around and faced him,
“Where are Robbie and the kids?”
“He has taken them camping for a week” he nodded and lay down next to me,
“Wonna take a bath?” I looked up at him,
“Sure okay” we went to the bathroom together, and waited for the water to fill up the bath. I undressed out of Mikey’s clothes and got in, he did the same, he got in first and I soon followed. I relaxed and my back was to his chest.
“You know I love you right?”
“I know” I think he was waiting for me to say it, I felt him sigh.
“I love you too” I turned around and kissed him deeply.
Sign up to rate and review this story