Categories > Original > Erotica > Good morning sunshine.

chapter five

by Lost_Souls_Cry_To_Me 3 reviews

hey... sorry for the late update lol. its short. i need more reviews if you want more!!!

Category: Erotica - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Published: 2007-09-10 - Updated: 2007-09-11 - 564 words

0Unrated
. They finally reached the front lounge and laid they very drunk 157kg Mr.Way on the floor. We could hear the ambulance sirens and the cops pulled into the Way’s driveway.

-knock. Knock-

“can we ask you boys some questions?” the female officer sat down on the couch opposite frank and I. they had already taken dad to the ambulance and they left for the hospital.
“of course.” I nodded and frank held my hand. “where were you two at the time of this accident?” I looked at frank and he blushed. “we were uhh… in my bedroom…” I saw her smirk. “doing what may I ask..?” I cleared my throat. “we were having sex.” Frank stated proudly. “oh, ok then…. Are you two the only people on the premises?” at that very moment mikey walked down the stairs holding chaz’s hand. “no, were here too.” He said as he sat next to Frankie and chaz sat next to him.
“where were you two at the time of the accident?”
“we were in mikey’s room.” Chaz said as she whispered something to mikey.

CHAZ’S POV
“its ok. I got this.” I whispered in mikey’s ear.
“what were you doing in the room?”
“do you want the long story or the short?”
“seeing as we don’t have much time, short.”
“ok, mikey and I were in his room, doing personal things, when Mr.Way got home. He came in and started abusing mikey…” mikey begun to cry, I hugged him tightly, “I couldn’t stand to see him being used that way, he was completely defenceless, so I grabbed the closest thing to me and hit Mr.Way over the head with it. I didn’t mean to kill him. It was self defence.”
The officer nodded. “your going to need to come down to the station. All of you. to make a statement.” We all nodded and Gerard stood and hugged mikey.

TIME ELAPSE!

“ok. You guys can go home now. We have called your parents, and they are on their way.”
“oh shit! They called mom?!” I started to freak out! Why did they call my mom?! She is going to go skits! “its ok babe. Just tell her your moving out. You can come live with us. Mom wouldn’t mind. She loves you. she’s always has.” Awe. Donna likes me? that’s so cool. “really? You sure she wouldn’t mind?... wait what am I saying. Mom wont let me leave home. She will chain me to my bed. Then cement the bed. Then chain up the cement. Then cement the chained cement…”
“chaz… CHAZ! Settle down. My mom will figure it out. My moms awesome.” Gerard reassured me. “what am I going to do? My dad already hates me. im dead.” Frank started to freak. “he’ll chop me up then eat me then vomit me up then make u stew out of me!” we all begun gagging. Gerard walked over to him and wrapped his arms around his next to pull him into a kiss. That shut him up. “babe. Shut up. Your moving in too. Mom always thought of you as her third son.” A huge smile spread over franks face. “ok. I gotta call mom and tell her she’s got more kids.” Gerard and frank disappeared into the lobby.
Sign up to rate and review this story