Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Drinking problem

by Fewli-xx 3 reviews

Dont be to critical, I suck at summaries.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-09-16 - Updated: 2007-09-16 - 332 words

0Unrated
"Hi. Ehhmm, my name is Gerard Way and Im an alcoholic and a drugaddict."

"Hi Gerard."

"I started to drink when I was 16 and thats where the story begins. I got addicted and wanted to have more, so I tried drugs. I started with the easy stuff, like weed, and now I'm addicted to heroin. That's why I'm here."

"We are very happy to see you here, so we can help you out." The strange man with the green suit and geek-glasses said."

I was the last person to speak, the meating ended and afterwords we were supposed to get to now eachother, by having coffee. I was just on my way out when a woman, who I hadn't noticed until now came up to me.

"Wait, where are you going?"

"I'm going home..."

"No, please stay. We really wanna help you."

"Naah, I really need to get going."

"Please, have some coffee. I just wanna get to know you."

I went back in to the room and sat down, the woman gave me some coffee then she sat down next to me.

"So, your name is Gerard huh?"

"Yeah, and yours?"

"My name is Marilyn, but you can call me Mary."

"Okay.. So Mary, what are you doing here?"

"Well, I am a drugaddict. I've been doing drugs since I was 17."

A drugaddict, really. That's not the first impression she gave me. She looks so innocent, and so pale. Green big eyes. Quite beutiful. actully.

I finished my coffee and stood up.

"Well, I really need to get going now, but I was nice to meet you Mary. I guess I'll see you next week?"

"Ofcourse, and I was nice to meet you Gerard."

"Well, have a nice week then."

"You too."

I walked out of the room and left the building. It was my firs AA meating. And I didn't plan to go there next week.
I really had to get home now. I was getting mad without my heroin.
Sign up to rate and review this story