Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > It'll all fall into place.

Jon

by cococrazy 3 reviews

It all started with a proposal...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-09-17 - Updated: 2007-09-17 - 1148 words

0Unrated
I paced anxiously up and down the hotel suite, trying to prepare myself for what i was about to do.

'Dude, relax' Said Ryan , obviously sensing my nerves and placing a comforting hand on my shoulder.

'I can't..i'm just so scared, i've never done this before!' I said, running my hand through my hair and sitting myself down on the couch.

'Well proposing is really only meant to be a one-time thing.' Ryan pointed out.


I just glared at him as if to say 'besides the point'

He sighed and sat next to me.

'Sara is a great girl and she loves you very much, anyone can see that.' He said.
'But she still might say no' i gulped.
'Of course she won't! You've been going out for 2 1/2 years now. Doesn't every girl dream of getting married?'
'I guess' i sighed, though i was still as worried as hell.


7 O'clock finally came.

I picked up the ring and put it in my suit pocket.

This was it.

The guys and Natasha all wished me good luck, and i returned to the apartment that i shared with what i hoped was my soon-to-be fiance'.


I waited on the couch whilst she got changed in the bedroom.

I fumbled with the ring in my pocket as i waited with the swarmful of butterflies fluttering about in my stomach.

Eventually the bedroom door opened , and Sara stepped out looking stunning in a red dress that suited her sultry complexion perfectly.
Not that i'm an expert.

My girlfriend really is beautiful. She's half italian and has amazing long light brown hair that falls to her back, which was now swept into
an updo and she has the most gorgeous hazel eyes i've ever seen.

Yes, i was lucky alright. And to think; tonight this girl could become my fiance'.

'You look beautiful' I breathed walking up to her and placing my arms around her waist.

She kissed me on the lips making my heart do that summersault thing that it always does when she kisses me.

We got in the car and drove to the resturaunt.
No; i wasn't going to propose at the resturaunt. I had some place a little more romantic in mind...

Once we finished our meals and payed the bill my anxiety levels rose to 100%.

I don't know why i was so scared.
I loved her, and she loved me. We'd been together for 2 1/2 years... she wouldn't reject me.

But what if i completely fuck it up?
Pardon my french.

But seriously; what if i can't get the words right, and wind up making myself look like an idiot?
I don't even know what i'm supposed to say.

Well probably something along the lines of 'will you marry me?' is expected, Jon.

But i swear to God, if i don't get tongue tied and fall absolutely flat on my face in the sand then...

Yeah that's right, i'm proposing at the beach.

it's only a short walk from here, and it's where we first met...

It was a typical summer day.
Me striding along the shore in my swimming trunks, and much loved flip-flops, in a way that could easily land
me a role in baywatch.
I was fetching the frisby that Brendon had stupidly flung too far, but i somehow managed to collide with a
girl, smothering her red bikini in the strawberry ice-cream she was previously holding.

My first words to her were something like 'Oh my God! I'm so sorry!...uh,the sand was in my eyes!'
And hers were, if i remember correctly 'but your wearing sunglasses'.

Ah yes, it was love at first sight.
I fell for her whole mysterious-girl-standing-under-the-waterfall appeal she had and she obviously fell for my
sexy flops and witty charm.
Of course.

A year later, she moved to Chicago to live with me.
Though due to most of that time being spent touring arouind the world, i'm now making up for the time we lost
whilst our band records our second album.
Which is why Brendon, Spencer and Ryan have all had to stay in a hotel nearby for the time being.
But it works for them because they get to be near their old highschool friend.

Anyway, so here we are, 2 1/2 years later.

I asked her if she wanted to take a short stroll down the beach.
She agreed, and we walked there hand in hand.
She took her heels off and we made our way over to the calm sea.
She hitched her dress up and stepped in the wet sand.

'You know, the sand from your feet are going to ruin your shoes when you put them back on' i pointed out, sitting myself down
on a rock.

'Well then, you'll just have to carry me back to the car.' She smiled playfully.

The night air was warm, but the breeze was cool.
I suddenly felt a whole lot more at ease.
I could do this; sure i could.
I sure as hell wanted to spend the rest of my life with this girl.
So what's stopping me?

'Hey, Sara?' I said 'do you remember when we met?'
'Of course i do.' She said, sitting herself next to me 'it was just over there. You crashed into me , covering me in my ice-cream.
Then you offered to buy me another one so we went to the ice-cream stall together and pretty much spent the whole day with each other
after that.'

'Yeah' i smiled, remembering the day.
'One of the most amazing days i've ever had.' She sighed.
'Really?'
'You bet. Everday i spend with you is amazing.'

I smiled and took her hand.

'Um, Sara? There's something i've been meaning to ask you.'
'Yes?'

This was it.

'OK' i breathed 'i'm just gonna come right out and say it......'

I clasped the ring firmly in my pocket.

'I love you, i love you more than i thought i could ever love anyone and i want to spend the rest of my life with you.'

I took the box containing ring out and opened the lid to reveal the large sparkling diamond
Her eyes widened and she gasped, bring her hands to her mouth.

'Sara, will you marry me?'

She sqealed and flung herself in my arms.

Hey, i guess this is a good sign.

'Yes, yes- a thousand times yes!' She practically sang.

Nothing could wipe the smile of my face that i had just then.

I slid the ring on her finger and hugged and kissed her.

I picked her up bridal style

'Now we shall return home and celebrate with fancy champagne!' I exclaimed , carrying her
back to the car as she laughed.

'Oh- wait Jon we forgot my shoes.'
Sign up to rate and review this story