Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Choose Your Own!

Chapter Eight.

by deaths-destruction 3 reviews

More choosing, more fun! :]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-09-17 - Updated: 2007-09-18 - 503 words

0Unrated
Hey guys! Apparently you want Gerard to be saved. Everyone wanted C, so Gerard is getting saved. Right? Hehehehe...possibly?? -smiles innocently-
Heh, okay, well ONTO THE STORY!!

Oh, and I think I might make another after this is done, since so many people like reading it. :] It's nice to have the freedom of choosing, isn't it? :]
_____________________________________

"What's that?", came Frank's whisper. "Shh, I don't know, it's moving though", Mikey whispered back. "M-Mikey? F-Fra-nkie? Is t-that you?", Gerard's voice cut through the dark.

"Gerard!", Mikey and Frank yelled in unison. They were at Gerard's side almost instantly. They couldn't see much through the dark, but they managed. "What's wrong?", Mikey asked. "I-I'm bleeding", Gerard said quietly. "What happened?", Frank asked. "S-something-g attacked m-me", Gerard stuttered.

Mikey and Frank looked at each other, "Come on you need to get up." Soon enough they had Gerard on his feet. Gerard was leaning against them both. They led him downstairs quickly and out to the deck. They laid him down against part of the wall next to the door. "Stay here, we have to find the others", Mikey said. Gerard nodded.

Mikey and Frank walked back inside the dim house. They heard a thump above them and another scream. They quickly raced up the steps. They got to a landing and saw one of Bob's drumsticks. "Uh oh, look", Frank pointed. "He's gotta be here somewhere", Mikey picked up the stick. "Bob!! Are you here?!", Frank called out.

A muffled voice came from down the hallway, "I'm here." Frank took a step towards the voice, only to be stopped by Mikey. "What?", Frank looked at Mikey. "There's something wrong with this picture...", Mikey trailed off.

Bob was standing in the shadows, they couldn't see him at all. If anything all they could do was hear his voice. "Then what are we supposed to do?", Frank whispered. Mikey was contemplating on it.

Okay! What do you guys think?? Hmmm??

A- WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!! WHY DID YOU LEAVE GERARD ALONE?!!
B- It's not Bob! It's an imposter run away!!
C- Trust the voice! Who else could it be? The lion can't talk. Right?
D- Throw the drumstick at it!
E- Ask it if it is Bob, and then a series of questions only Bob would know.
F- WHERE'S RAY?!!
G- JUST GET THE HECK OUT OF THERE IDIOTS!
H- It's the apocalypse. O.o
I- Jimmy the goldfish wants to say hi. He's looking for you.
J- The poodle loves you! It wants to meet you, badly.
_____________________________________

Hahaha, that was a lot of choices. Sorry about the shortness of it. Feel free to make as many as you want, just make sure you make ONE clear to me. Otherwise I'll take whatever one I see first. :]
Have fun! :D

Oh, who wants me to make a second one like this? If so I think I have an idea. Also, they're open if you have any suggestions!! :D Don't worry I'll credit you as well. :]
Sign up to rate and review this story