Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Better Sweet Goodbyes.

by Silver_moon46 0 reviews

Gerard is going back on tour and leaving his irlfriend home this time.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-09-20 - Updated: 2007-09-21 - 336 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard looked over his shoulder at the girl standing just to the right of the front door to his house. She smiled sadly and waved her green eyes shining with tears that threatened to spell over. He smiled back also sad and climbed the last stares turning around at the top and putting his fingers in the shape of a heart.

She copied his action and then blew him a kiss. He turned around sadder now then a few seconds before. He dragged his duffle bag to the bunks and threw his on the mattress smiling weakly to himself. Tonight would bring very little if any sleep. And the sleep he got would be restless half sleep and dreams of her.

He walked back to the living room area and sat on the couch staring out the window. She was still standing there tears sliding down her angelic face and a twinge of pain shot through his heart. He turned as Ray walked over and sat next to him. “Shell be okay” Ray said placing a hand on Gerard’s shoulder. “I know” he said and leaned his head against the window placing a hand on the pain.

The bus pulled away from the curb then and he felt another twinge. He watched her until the bus had driven to far and he could no longer she her. He then shifted and played a rather unenthusiastic game of war with Mikey. After two hours he called it quits and went to bed climbing into his empty bunk. Gerard tossed and turned for hours though it seemed like eternity when his cell phone vibrated and he pulled it off the night stand.

He flipped it open illuminating the room in bright light and he clicked the okay button to read the Txt message. ’I love you’ was all it said and Gerard smiled hitting the reply button and typing ’ I love you too’ after sending it he smiled to himself and slipped into a deep comforting sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story