Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > hey dad.

frankie likes emily!!

by Lost_Souls_Cry_To_Me 3 reviews

>>>>

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-09-21 - Updated: 2007-09-21 - 239 words

0Unrated
FRANKS POV

Damn Emily’s so cute. I cant believe I fucking blushed when she smiled at me. I mean she smiled at me! its not like she asked me if I wanted in her pants! Jesus! “so…. Frank… who’s Jason?” damnit! I hoped we wouldn’t touch this subject. “uhhh… Jason is my dad’s boyfriend.” I hope she isn’t a homophobe… “really? Your dad’s boyfriend?”
“yep. Boyfriend” I repeated anxiously. “that’s awesome… you don’t come across that much these days.” I laughed nervously. “true.”
“so what’s so bad about him?” I cleared my throat… how do I explain to the girl I fancy, that my dad’s boyfriend has a major crush on me and the only reason he is with my dad is to get to me? “uhmm… you see… he is gay…” she laughed. “yeah I think we covered that honey.” Gah! She called me honey! “well… he likes younger men… rather… boys…” she stopped laughing and looked me dead in the eyes. “you mean?... he is after you?” I nodded and looked down at my feet. “don’t worry. I wont let him get to you. I shall be your fallen guardian.” She curtsied and linked our arms again. “you one hell of a gothic guardian.” I laughed. “I gotta admit, its what I love about you.” she laughed nervously. Damnit! I think I just fucked things up.
Sign up to rate and review this story