Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > It's Not Like It Hurts That Much Anyway

Chapter Thirty One

by ryanrossISsove 3 reviews

OMG!!?!?!!?!??!?!!? CRAZIEST CHAPTER YET!!!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres:  - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-09-24 - Updated: 2007-09-24 - 1874 words

0Unrated
WARNING:/DRAMATIC CHAPTER AHEAD/
William’s POV-

I shut of the shower, and grabbed for a towel; wrapping up my bottom half, then my top. My hair, that is. I walked down the hallways, and into my dressing room. I grabbed a pair of jeans, boxers, and a blue shirt, and walked into a stale, and changed.
When I came out, I decided to see if fall out boy had gone off yet. I walked into the FOB changing area, and saw that Pete was still on the couch, with his laptop.

“What’s up Wentz?” I asked.

He looked up, and closed his laptop slowly.

“Your back already?” he asked.

“More like, your on in five.” I said.

“Oh shit.” he said, jumping up. He grabbed a hoodie, and pulled it over his torso, then he fixed his hair.

“How do I look?” he asked.

Of course he looked gorgeous.

“Yous a stunna Wentz.” I said.

He chuckled.

“True dat.” he said, playing along, and walking past me.

“Hey, how was the crowd?” he asked, turning around.

I smiled.

“Wonderful. I warmed them up real nice, and I’m sure plus did too.” I said.

He smiled.

“I’ll kill ‘em.” he said. “I know you will.” I told him. He smiled that million dollar smile, now.

“Good luck.” I added. He nodded, and headed off for stage right.

I watched him go, then walked down to look for my red bandana. I had lost it right before going on stage, and wasn’t able to wear it on stage.

I walked back into the fall out boy changing room first, and smiled when I found exactly what I was looking for, right next to Pete’s laptop.

I sat on the black couch, grabbing my bandana, and stuffing it in my pocket. Then, I slowly reached for Pete’s laptop; being the curious basterd I am.

I opened it, and saw a word document up. My eyes took over, and I just started reading.

Why do I have to be so scared? Why can’t I just say how I feel? Why do I have to have such a fucking fucked up life? I just don’t want to be me. I want to be him.

I raised an eyebrow. Pete is unhappy, it’s apparent. I wonder if it’s because of Ashlee? She’s probably tearing him apart.
I’ve got to save him. I’ve got to. Before he does something stupid. Who does he want to be?

I shut the laptop, and walked to our dressing room, to put my bandana away.

I put it down, on a dresser, and looked at the wall, thinking. Thinking of how I wished that I could have him. And thinking of how I knew I could never. I thought about how nice it would be to feel someone close to me, and to just hold someone, and mean it, and feel okay about it.
Someone like Pete.

“Hey William, I’ve been looking all over…” I heard. I turned around, and saw Gabe.

“Hey Gabe.” I said, turning around.

“Hey, what’s up?” he asked.

I smiled.

“Nothing.” I said.

“Oh really? Hey, I was gonna ask you, wanna go for a walk?” he said.

I nodded.

“Sure.” I said, smiling, and following Gabe out of the room.

“Where are we going?” I asked, as we went down the hallway.

“Um, I dunno. Maybe the bar down the street. You know the one…” He said, snapping his fingers.

“The one with green letters?” I asked.

“Yeah! We’ll have to find the name.” he said, as he opened the back door to the back of the venue, and let me through, then let himself through, and closed it.

“Thanks bud.” I said.

He smiled.

“Your welcome.” He answered.

We walked around the venue, and onto the sidewalk, where hardly anyone dwelled. The noise from inside was loud, and I could just make out Pete screaming in Carpal Tunnel Of Love. I smiled.

“Come, my love.” I said.

I stood, and just grinned.

“Hold on.” I mumbled, as I waited until I heard Patrick again.
Gabe starred at me, with a slight smile.

When Patrick was recognized again, I walked on, after Gabe.

“He’s got a good voice, doesn’t he?” Gabe asked, as we made way to the bar.

“Yeah. I like it.” I said.

Soon, we came to the bar, and Gabe turned and opened the double doors, letting me through.

“Ladies first.” he said, with a smirk.

“Real funny, asshole.” I said, rolling my eyes, and walking in.

Gabe walked in after me.

“Johnny’s.” he said, as we sat at the bar.

“What?” I asked.

“This bar, it’s called Johnny’s.” he said.

“Oh…haha.” I said, as I faced the bar tender.

“Uh, just a strawberry dac for me.” I said.

“Make that two, and could you also add in a lemon martini please?” Gabe asked.

The bartender nodded.

“Yup, just a sec boys.” He said, turning around.

“So how are you liking Colorado?” I asked Gabe, trying to make conversation.

“Great. The rocks are so orange, which is so weird, considering they’re usually like, grey, in normal places.” He said.

I nodded.

“I agree. I mean, ALL the rocks here are orange. Not just some, and not just the big ones.” I said.

The bartender handed us our drinks, and Gabe handed him a twenty.

“I got this one, Bill.” He said.

“Thanks Gabe, I’ll buy the next round.” I told him, grabbing my drink.

I took a sip, and listened to Gabe blab about something pointless. I think it was cats, and something about a fall out boy song.

Gabe downed his drink in two seconds flat.

Soon enough, we were laughing about nothing at all, and I was feeling quite light headed.

We kept them coming, though.

What a mistake.
==============================================
Pete’s POV-

We finished the set, and I headed out stage left, and put my bass on a stand, walking for the dressing room, to grab a change of clothes, and a towel, to shower with.

I grabbed a mint polo, some jeans, some boxers, and a towel, and walked down the hallway, towards the showers.

“Nice show, Pete.” Sisky said.

“Thanks.” I said, glancing into the TAI dressing room. Everyone was there, except one.

“Where’s William?” I asked.

“He and Gabe went out.” Mike said, speaking for Sisky, who clearly had no answer.

“Where did they go?” I asked.

“Beats me.” Mike answered.

I shook my head.

“Huh…” I said, shrugging.

“Any idea when they’ll be back?” I asked.

“No fucking idea.” Mike said.

I nodded.

“K, well I’m off to shower. Anyone wanna chill when I’m done? Where are we staying?” I asked.

“I’m sure we’d all love to, like always. We’re staying in Holiday tonight, down the road.” Butch said, looking up from his book.

“Sweet, see you soon.” I said, jetting off down the hallway, for the showers.

I opened the door, and heard Patrick belting a song.

“Hey P, which one you in?” I yelped.

“Third left!” He said, in the middle of his song.

“K.” I screamed back.

He went back to singing, and I unbuttoned my sticky jeans, and stepped out of my boxers. I threw my shirt over my head, and turned the shower on.

While I waited for it to get cold, I looked around. I wondered what William and Gabe were doing. I wondered where they were going. I wondered if they’d come back at a reasonable time.

I stretched out a hand to feel my shower, and hopped it, soaking my hair with the water, and thinking about William.
===============================================
William’s POV-

“Wh-where was we sta-aying?” Gabe slurred, seven or eight rounds later.

“Uh-on the bus, or some-omthing…” I said, my head aching. I wasn’t thinking straight at all.

“Nahno…no, we was stay-ing…ing, at the Hotel down the…the road.” Gabe said.

“Oh.” I said.

“Come on Billy…lez go…” He said, tugging on my shirt, and leading me towards the door.

We both staggered towards the door, and walked down the street, laughing and saying the stupidest shit.

When we reached the Holiday Inn, we saw that all of the buses were already parked, and everyone must have already been inside.

“I gotta get muh…eye…my stay gold hoodie.” he slurred.

“K.” I said, following him onto the Cobra bus. We walked on, and he shut the door, as I plugged for the couch, suddenly feeling weak.

He walked towards his bunk, then turned around.

“I aint cold.” he said.

I just nodded, and looked at him. He was the only still one in the spinning room.

Gabe walked towards me, and sat on the couch next to me.

“Far real…you-you wanna like, eat pies and shit?” he asked.

“Nu…nah, I wanna…I wanna not eat.” I said.

“How bout dis?” he slurred, suddenly straddling me, and attacking my lips with his.
I kissed him back, and soon we were engaged it the hottest battle I’ve ever been in. His hands were pinned to my shoulders, keeping me the same position, and not letting loose for a second. My arms rapped around his waist, and my fingers clawed at his back. I could feel him bulging out of his pants, on my leg, and we hardly got to breath.

The only thing running through my mind was “this is so right.”

But even then, I knew something was wrong.

Still, having Gabe’s tongue half way down my throat felt so good, I just couldn’t stop.

I let out a sigh, and Gabe must have taken that as an “okay go.” signal, because he started to unzip my pants, which now grew much to tight.

He pulled them down, and got on his knees. I lost myself, and what he must have been doing, with overall pleasure, and began to moan, and cringe, when Gabe stopped, I came and he got back up, and straddled me again, kissing my neck, hard. I just laid there, falling victim to him. He was in charge, and I was loving every second of it.
I suddenly felt obliged to fix the problem that had bulged in Gabe’s pants. I unbuttoned him, and my hand dove in, and took hold of “Little Gabe” and jerked it for him, until he was no longer as stiff.

This went on for quite some time…in fact, I don’t really even remember stopping….
================================================
Pete’s POV-
I laid on the hotel room bed, and watched the tv, and watched the clock.
Everyone else sat on the opposite bed, playing cards.
“Hey Pete, what’s up with you?” Sisky asked me.

“Nothing, I’m just into this show.” I said, lying.

I was waiting for him. Waiting for them. And, it was getting late.

My eyes started to gain weight, and the “interesting” show I was in, was becoming duller.

Soon, my eyelids dropped, and for a second, I forgot about William Beckett, as I dozed off.
Sign up to rate and review this story