Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A User's Guide to Pregnancy.

It's time for a baby!!

by Meg2005 0 reviews

Evelyn Grace arrives with a big crash and a huge party . . .

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-09-25 - Updated: 2007-09-26 - 920 words - Complete

1Ambiance

‘It’s time to push now Cooper.’ Dr. Hudson said.

Cooper looked at her with a look of fear written all over her face, ‘You’re going to do great baby. You’re beautiful.’ Jon whispered as he gave her a soft, sweet kiss on the lips trying to encourage her.

‘Alright Jon, this is what I need you to do. Cooper needs to hold her legs back as far as she can so that it’s easier for her to push. I need you to hold her right leg back and help her. It’ll ease her having to hold it up.’ The doctor said.

‘Alright. I can still hold her hand right?’

‘Of course.’ Dr. Hudson said.

‘Alright Cooper this is what you to do sweetie. On the onset of another contraction at the peak I’m going to count to three and I need you to push down and out as hard as you can. When the contraction is over I need you to stop and rest a little bit and then when another one contracts I need you to push again.’ The doctor said.

‘Alright.’ Cooper said as she laced her fingers with Jon’s as a contraction began. Cooper waited for the peak and as it got closer she got a little bit more scared.

‘Okay Cooper push.’ The doctor said. Cooper looked over at Jon as he started breathing for her like they had learned in class.

‘Good Job cooper rest for a minute.’ The doctor said as she got some towels ready, ‘Okay again.’

Cooper pushed while she squeezed Jon’s hand, he clinched his teeth as she smashed his fingers, he had no idea his wife was so strong, ‘She’s crowning Cooper, one more push and it’ll get a little easier.’

‘Oh my God.’ Jon whispered as he saw his daughter crowning, ‘Baby we’re having our baby.’ Jon said as tears welled up in his eyes.

‘No shit Sherlock shut the fuck up.’ Cooper yelled as her doctor chuckled a little bit.

‘Alright one more time.’ Dr. Hudson said as Cooper pushed again. Cooper soon felt something slide out and it was over. They had their baby. The doctor and nurse helped to clean up the baby as Jon praised her giving her the kisses that she needed. ‘Would you like to cut the cord daddy?’ Sherri asked handing Jon a pair of sessors. He smiled at cooper before walking over to see his daughter. Cooper smiled as she watched her husband and his eyes light up as he saw his baby girl that he had waited so long to see.

After Jon cut the cord, the nurse wrapped her up in a thick pink blanket and put a small beanie on her and handed her over to her proud father. ‘6 pounds ten ounces, 19 inches long, Evelyn Grace Walker born at 2:08 AM on April 24.’ The nurse said as Jon walked over to his wife who lay exhausted in her bed.

‘Baby look at her, she’s so beautiful.’ Jon said as a tear of his own rolled down his cheek while he held the tiny baby in his arms. Cooper wanted to hold her but figured Jon had waited long enough. Jon handed the baby over to her mother, ‘I’m going to go let everyone know.’ He whispered giving her a soft kiss on the lips before prancing out of the room.

Jon walked out into the waiting room where all of his friends and family stood waiting to hear something, anything really. ‘She’s beautiful.’ Were the first words that left his mouth as he walked out with a smile that matched the one he had on his wedding day. ‘6 pounds, 10 ounces, 19 inches, she’s beautiful.’ Jon said as his father got up to hug him.

‘Congratulations son.’ He smiled.

‘What’s her name?’ Jack asked.

‘Evelyn Grace.’ Jon smiled.

‘Can we see her?’

‘Cooper is feeding her right now but when she is done you guys can come see.’ Jon said sitting down in a chair between his band mates and Mrs. Walker walked into the room.

‘I have a daughter.’ He smiled.

‘Congrats man.’ Brendon said while Ryan patted his back and Spencer nodded.

‘She’s so beautiful.’ Jon smiled.

‘How are you feeling sweetheart?’ Mrs. Walker asked walking into the room where Cooper sat in bed holding their baby while she ate and slowly fell asleep.

‘I never thought that I could love something so much after so little time with her.’ She whispered smoothing the small amount of hair down on her head.

‘That’s what having a child will do to you, you’re life changed with that baby was born. For the rest of your life she’ll be your angel.’ Mrs. Walker smiled.

‘She’s so gorgeous.’

‘Can I hold her?’

‘Of course.’ Cooper smiled, ‘this is your grandma sweetie.’

Jon soon walked back into the delivery room before Mrs. Walker walked out to show the family the new addition, ‘You were amazing honey.’

‘We have a baby now. Remember when all of this got started?’

‘Of course I do, you told me I was insane and to go back to bed.’ He laughed.

‘I love you.’ Cooper said as she looked up at him.

‘I love you.’ Jon smiled leaning down and kissing her softly letting his tongue plunge into her mouth just as the whole gang walked into the room as Mr. Walker held their beautiful baby girl.
Sign up to rate and review this story