Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

by getxupxmoshxkid 3 reviews

Okay, First Story. so rating's probably wrong. Bella is the new kid at school, until she meets Daniel.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-09-27 - Updated: 2007-09-27 - 424 words

0Unrated
“WAKE UP BELLA!” my mum yells from downstairs
I roll over in my bed; little does she know I’ve been awake for about an hour.

“OKAY MUM, I’M UP!”
I get out of bed and look at the clock. 7:00. I walk into the bathroom and jump in. After about 15 minutes I get out wrap myself in a towel. It’s very rare that I’m up this early, but today I was starting a new school, and to be honest I’m fucking scared.

“BELLA, HURRY UP, YOU NEED TO GET THERE EARLY”
I walk into my room, and grab a “The Misfits” shirt, a pair of black skinny jeans, my lime green and black checked Vans slip-ons and my favourite “My Chemical Romance” hoodie. I grab my makeup and put on some thick black eyeliner and a bit of red eye shadow in the corners of my eyes and straighten my long black hair. I decide to wear my lip rings instead of my studs.

As I run down the stairs, I trip on a pair of shoes I left there yesterday.
“OUCH!”
I get up and run to the kitchen to meet mum. She’s sitting at the table eating breakfast.
“Are you nervous?”
“A bit”
“Okay, you better get going, GOOD LUCK!”
“Thanks Mum, See you this afternoon”
I grab my bag from the lounge room and walk out the door.

Maybe I should fill you in.
Well, I’m Annabella (Bella for short) and I just moved to New Jersey from Australia.
I’m a massive My Chemical Romance fan, which is why I was massively excited to be moving to Jersey. And to answer your question, no, I’m not some psycho fan that moved her just because of them; I had to move here with my mums work.
Today will be my first day of school in New Jersey. I’m extremely nervous. At my last school I was bullied and teased about how I look.

I walk into the building and approach a small booth just at the entrance.
“Hello, I’m new and I’m not sure where im supposed to go to get my schedule and stuff”
“Lucky for you, your in the right place” a small, plump woman replies.
“I just need your name so I can print your information off”
“Sure, Annabella Howard”
“Ah, here you are” she presses print and hands me 2 pieces of paper.
“Welcome To Belleville High”


A/N first fan fic, will get better hopefully. R&R?
Sign up to rate and review this story