Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Anything For You Brother (ItacSasu) Chapter One

Chapter Two

by DarkPriestess 3 reviews

ItacSasu don't like don't read

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Itachi,Sasuke - Published: 2007-09-30 - Updated: 2007-09-30 - 798 words

1Hot
"Itachi." Sasuke breathed as he pushed closer to me. "Yes?" I asked in a strained voice. "Feel me once." replied Sasuke. He was so innocent in what he was saying it was so hard to resist him. "Where do you want me to feel you at?" I asked in a almost panting tone.


"Feel my cock." whispered Sasuke. A shiver went down my body, and I allowed myself to let go just a little bit. "Okay obouto." I whispered as I trailed my hand down his chest, and slipped my hand down his pj bottoms, and wrapped my hand around his hard, quivering cock. I gave one long pump the touch had Sasuke panting and I longed for it to be daylight so I could see his face.


I then stopped while I still could. "Aniki!" Sasuke moaned in protest. Damn he certainly was irresitable. I cuddled him close, and tried to say in a normal voice. "I have to stop obouto, I can control myself with you." I shuddered as he rest his head on my waist line. I was throbbing by now, and it was so hard to hold back, but I had to. Finally sleep claimed me a few mintues later, because if it hadn't I could very well be pumping my obouto full of cum. The next morning I woke up, and groaned as I looked down, and saw Sasuke attached to me.


My morning wood, was as hard as ever. I managed to slipped away from Sasuke then I went straight for the shower. I stripped, and got in the hot water did my body some good but not much because my erection was not going away. I leaned back against the wall, and groaned it was no use I'd have to get rid of it myself. I then grabbed hold of my cock, and moved my hand up, and down on it. I bit my lip, as the pleasure radiated throughout my body.


But a while later it apparent that it was not going to go down, so I groaned in frustration, and I got out of the shower, and dried off then wrapped a towel around my waist. I'd have to have Sasuke pleas me again. I knew I was pushing it, but it was a emergency. I walked in, and saw that Sasuke was sitting up in bed. "Good morning Sasuke." I said as I walked over ot him. "Morning Aniki." said Sasuke. I crawled up on the bed, and tossed the towel away. Sasuke blushed but he did not look away either. I leaned back on my hands, and panted. "Please me obouto." Sasuke blushed, but he asked shakily.


"H-How A-Aniki?!" "Put your mouth on me Sasuke." I said with a groan. I then spread my legs so he could see how bad I was throbbing. He then moved in between my legs, and shyly went down on me. Automatically I cried out in pleasure, I could never remembered being this horny before. He moved his mouth up, and down over me. He may not have any experience but damn did his mouth feel good on me. "Sasuke!" I panted as he innocently flicked his tongue over my head, then my shaft.


"Go down further." I breathed. I grunted as he did what I I told him. Soon it was hard to hold back, so before I hit the point of where I couldn't it in I said. "I-I'm about t-to c-cum you might w-want t-to s-top." But he did not pull his head back instead he sucked faster. "Ah! Sasuke yeah suck me!" I moaned as I shot a load of cum into his mouth. I watched as he swallowed my cum, and gazed back into my eyes, and right away I saw the lust in his eyes. "Aniki." moaned Sasuke.


"What is it obouto?" I asked in amusement. He then guided my hand to his pj bottom, he then placed my hand over his erection. "I understand." I said as I laid him back, I then tugged his bottoms down, and took hold of his cock. "Aniki!" Sasuke moaned. He covered his mouth, and blushed deeply.


"No move your hand obouto I want to hear you moan for me." I said gently. After more coaxing he finally removed his hand. I then moved my hand faster, and faster and he began shaking. Before I knew it he was cumming. I licked the cum from my hand, then asked. "Feel better obouto?"


"Yes." replied Sasuke. He then leaned on me, and I held him close. I couldn't stay wit him, my time with him would end soon, when I left. My heart wasn't capable of loving another not even my obouto. He'd be better off without me anyway.
Sign up to rate and review this story