Categories > Anime/Manga > Gundam SEED > Identification Number O04172

Identification Number O04172

by MissPeeps 0 reviews

In the war, Cagali is a spy, but to obtain the secrets she needs she will have to be made a victim of the same monstrosity that started the war. Purely determined, the spy must swallow her pride an...

Category: Gundam SEED - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Athrun Zala,Cagalli Yula Athha,Kira Yamato - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-09-30 - Updated: 2007-09-30 - 725 words

0Unrated
Prologue

It was slightly after midnight and a new moon. The men guarding the facility could not see past the bright lights illuminating the property. This staged no problem. They were stationed to keep the occupants in. No one who had the slightest idea of the holding camp’s purpose would venture inside, so the three figures watching from the outskirts of the property remained unnoticed.

“Being stationed in the middle of nowhere, the security is tight, a lot stronger than we expected,” said one.

A second shook her head, “Shouldn’t be a problem,” she replied, “These guys are run of the muck coordinators, not Kira, otherwise they’d have a better job.”

“Ha, ha,” said the third sarcastically. He sat unmoving from his sitting position on the ground, a laptop opened in front of him.

“No insult intended,” replied the girl.

“Their computer system is pretty stiff,” he stated.

“Can you crack it?” asked the first.

“Already done, I think if I get in here I can pull up the security cams.” He tapped on the keyboard. Paused, sent a virus file, and then the black and white security feed popped up on his screen. “I’m in. Give me two minutes and I’ll have a relapse playing in the control room.”

“We’ve got three hours to station Cagali, no rush,” said the first

He looked into the holding camp. It was just cold enough out side that the insects generally chirping in the night were silent. A sigh was heard from the girl. “You won’t forget to pick me up come April 10th will you?”

“I’ll be there,” said the one at the computer.

“Having second thoughts?” asked the first male.

She waited for a moment, and then answered, “I know I can pull this off on the mission field, I’ve been trained... I just don’t know if I can stand everything that comes with it.”

“That’s what Kira and I are here for. We’ve got your back.” He placed a hand on her shoulder.

“I know,” she shook him off.

“We’re almost ready, Cagali, Sai,” said the man at the computer. “I virtually have control over the entire complex.”

“What’s left now?” asked Sai.

“Cagali, put this in your ear,” said Kira, and handed her a small capsule. “As we’ve gone over this a million times, you can hear me, I can’t hear you....”

“I’ll watch you over the security feed and give you directions. When you get to the holding quarters, give it to the girl you switch with so I can give her directions out,” the girl finished for him and placed the capsule in her ear.

Kira put on a headset and turned it on. “Testing, testing,” he said.

“Ow!” exclaimed Cagali, “Too loud.”

“Yeah, I could hear that and I’m way over here,” said Sai.

Kira adjusted the volume and tested it again. Cagali nodded.

“One more thing,” said Kira. He handed her a thin bracelet. “It’s a tracking device and,” he showed her, “A panic button. It’s small; you’d have to use a pin to activate it. Press it and I’ll be up in PLANT to get you. ”

“If I get caught with something like this, this mission will be a total failure.” She replied handing it back, “I’d probably be killed.”

“Cagali, that’s exactly why you have to take this. You get caught, not necessarily for having this, and you’ll get killed. I need something that in case you are in danger, I can be alerted.”

“Kira....”

“Take it! The worst that can happen is they catch you from the device and you press the button. I’ll get you and its all square.”

“I said...”

“You’re the only real family I’ve got. I don’t want to loose you. Please, Cagali.”

Cagali paused, and put on the tracker. “Double check everything else,” said Cagali, “We can’t have any mistakes tonight.”

A few moments later, Sai positioned himself as the sniper with his dart gun and Kira returned to his computer. Cagali, the spy for the Orb union, headed into the holding camp for natural slaves to be transported and sold in PLANT knowing she might never see her homeland again.
Sign up to rate and review this story