Categories > Original > Drama > You Just Wish You Were A Flunkie

Chapter 1

by sexyballa21 0 reviews

:)

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-10-02 - Updated: 2007-10-02 - 561 words

0Unrated
(**)“Carrie wake up! We gotta go NOW!” I look at the clock and it’s 3 in the MORNING! “I don’t wanna!” “Get up loser!” it’s Bex (Becky) calling down the hall. “Alex, Jess, Benji, and the bus are here!” Oh yeah I forgot were going on tour today! “I’m up…” I try to spring out of bed but realize I can’t. “What?!” I scream and all of a sudden Jess pops out of my closet. “This is what happens when you wake up late.” He’s smiling from ear to ear. And laughing to! And to add to the humiliation taking pictures! “I’ma kill you once I get up!” I'm pissed! “you better run!” he just laughs harder.” You do realize you’re tied to a bed right?” he can barley get the words out. “Yes but once Benji gets in here your dead.” Then as I said his name Benji pokes his head out of my closet and smiles shyly. “wanna bet?” Jess looks like he’s about to pee his pants he’s laughing so hard! I guess the look on my face was amusing! “You… helped?!” I was stunned! “Yeah and there’s a reason.” As he smiles that smile that just makes me melt and jess leaves. Benji walks over to me and sits next to my head and reaches down and kisses me…. I thought I was in heaven! But then I realize he was now lying on top of me and kissing me more lustfully. I was starting to get turned on when he just stopped and walked out of the room. I started to get up to follow him when I remembered again I was tied to the bed. So I yelled for Bex or Alex to come and untie me! Then everyone came in didn’t even look at me started packing my stuff! Then after bout 20 mins of them trying to find my things Alex asked “You forgot what day it was didn’t you?” “She can’t remember she doesn’t still live in Virginia let alone remember the date,” Says Jess. “It’s the day The FLUNKIES go on tour!” I yell excitedly. “No some than else,” Benji says. “I don’t know tell me already. You’ve known me long enough to know I'm not good with dates!” Benji straddles me and kisses me on the lips again and whispers in my ear “happy birthday babe.” I had a confused look on my face. “My birthday isn’t till this Wednesday!” I was so confused! “What day do we go on tour?” Becky was use to this we’ve known each other forever! “The 3rd duhhhh…. Wait… AHHHHHH it is my birthday!” I was so excited now I forgot I was tied down… again! “I'M 19 NOW!” Still straddling me “my blonde baby just figured it out” laughing Jess calls “ROMBY PILE” “NO PLEASE!” but I was to late. Becky, Alex, and jess jumped on me. I heard a crack and my mattress was now on the floor! “Yall owe me a new bed you know!” I was laughing but serious! “Oh well lets go!” Jess yells and they all leave grabbing my stuff as they go. But they left the most important of my possessions in the room. ME! Tied to the bed still!
Sign up to rate and review this story