Categories > Original > Drama > You Just Wish You Were A Flunkie

Chapter 2

by sexyballa21 0 reviews

:D

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-10-03 - Updated: 2007-10-04 - 479 words

0Unrated
(~)We’ve been on tour for a month now. GOING EVERY WHERE! Me and Benji if anything have gotten tired and so have Becky and jess. Alex. Well she calls matt every night (matt is her bf). We wanted him to come but he had to work so he couldn’t. Alex almost didn’t come because of it but I convinced her we weren’t the Flunkies without her. SO she came. Boy are we glad she did were sold out every where! With me playing Bass, Becky singing, Alex on electric, and jess on drums! And you cant forget our biggest fan Benji! Some times I forget were not at home at the clubs. Next were going home to play a concert and everyone’s excited! Alex is the most though she gets to see Matt. It’s so funny I love being on tour! We’ve played with My Chem, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco! Our Fans are amazing and I signed a kajillion autographs! Our web page always had about 20 new messages! But I gotta go now I'm supposed to be writing a new song!

(*) We’re back in town! Daytona Beach USA! But no ones around when we called but I got a text saying go to Josh’s tonight which could only mean one thing. PARTAYYYYYYYYYYYY! Josh throws the best parties, and were all excited till we get there. There’s a lot of people there but its not a party atmosphere its more of a moorning one. Were all so confused! We wa;lk inside and everyone looks up says hi then looks back down some even look like there crying. Were even more confused now!
“Carrie is that you?” I turn around to see Ms. Jefferson (josh’s mom) is standing there. “Mama J what’s going on?” I ask “You mean you haven’t heard?” She looked like she was about to break down crying. “Josh got in an accident and he’s….. he…. He’s.” she starts crying and I go to hug her to find I'm also crying. Josh was like my brother when I was kicked out of the house for not going to College him and his mom took me in because I couldn’t afford an apartment yet. Everybody else came over and saw me crying they still didn’t know what was going on. They pull me away to see whats wrong but I couldn’t hear them. Accualy now that I think about it I couldn’t hear anything! “Carrie?! CARRIE?! Wake up baby please don’t do this to me Carrie wake up!” I hear but I'm not sure whos saying it. I try to open my eyes but its hard and I only get them open enough to see Benji. Then I close my eyes and go to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story