Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > This Place is Unbearable!

This Place is Unbearable!

by pantha 6 reviews

So It's You, Envy and Wrath's first day at this new private high school Dante sent you to. No problem right? well then, all your classes are togerher, your all in the same grade, so what could REAL...

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Humor, Romance - Characters: Alex Louis Armstrong, Alphonse Elric, Dante, Edward Elric, Envy, Fletcher Tringham, Gluttony, Greed, Heymans Breda, Izumi Curtis, Jean Havoc, Lust, Maes Hughes, Pinako Rockbell, Pride, Riza Hawkeye, Rose Tomas, Roy Mustang, Russell Tringham, Scar - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2006-01-04 - Updated: 2006-01-04 - 1027 words

1Ambiance
This is a Fullmetal Alchemist story (duh) I hope you all know FMA is NOT mine (though I wish it was...don't we all?) and that I hope this is to your somewhat liking! (You are a Sin and your name is Loath. You live in a huge mansion and are so rich, and you live with Envy, Wrath, Lust, and Greed. Gluttony, Sloth, and Pride live a little west of your house, and Dante, I'm not sure where she should be, sorry!)

Envy; Are you going to boss us around?

Me; of course not! grins Why would I wanna do that?

Wrath; Cuz your wanna.

Me; I really wanted your opinion...Now! Get moving! I want brownies!

Envy; Oh for the love of-

Wrath; Hey look! I found Pantha's diiiiaaaaryyyy~!!!

Me; twitch GIMMIE THAT! On with the story-GIMMIE!
-----------------------------------~*~----------------------------------------------------====================================================

You had on your Black Eye Smudge , white lipstick, and you decided to dye your hair black with cerulean streaks and white bangs. You put on your Emily the Strange spiked choker, with a kitty face of Sabbath dangling from it with bells attached. Next you put on some ripped fishnet gloves, (you had already painted your nails black with crimson splattered on them) and you put on an Emily the Strange shirt that said 'Emily knows how to make trouble'. ((A/N; I have that! X3)) Plus you put in some safety pins and buttons- that were not meant for even going outside- but who cares? You liked it. You slipped on some ripped up, neon-green and crimson flamed pants. Last you slipped on some boots, laced 'em up and walked out of your room.




"Wrath, hurry up! Your so slow..." You whispered to yourself. Wrath came running down the stairs in a fuss. He was wearing some extremely baggy pants that looked like they were gunna fall off in three seconds, a deep purple shirt that was too big for him and was showing-off his mid-chest, and his NIKE shoes. All of which, he went shopping and bought with Envy. You sighed then took Wrath's hand and ran out the door so you both could catch the bus.
"Hey, Wrath...?"
"What?"
"...Where's Envy?"
"...Uhhh..."

You stopped short and sighed again. "Go get him." Wrath ran from the bus stop to the mansion and opened the door. The thumping of him going upstairs could be heard faintly, and then all was quiet except for the birds chirping and the bees buzzing. All of a sudden curses and explosions and crashes were heard. 'Hmm...Wrath must've locked Envy in the bathroom... Again.' Wrath could be heard screaming as he ran from the house, with Envy following and emitting colorful phrases. Envy was wearing a tight neon-green T-shirt, short, black shorts, and the same shoes as Wrath's, just colored and written on with Sharpie . You laughed a little, then the bus pulled up. It was You, Envy, and Wrath's first day at this private school Dante had sent you to. {Oh yea, Dante sent letters and phone-calls once in a while.} "Well, here we go you guys, don't make this embarrassing please." They stopped fighting and nodded. You guys got on the bus and looked for a place to sit. The kids, who had spaces next to them, didn't feel very inviting. Except the fact that all the girls started drooling and starting at Wrath and Envy. Which you didn't appreciate. You glared daggers, they receded. 'You better freakin' stay away from him' was written all over your expression. And they clearly knew how to read since they all fell silent and the made one space in the back, just good enough for three good-sized people to sit. You smirked and thought; 'I think I'm going to like it here.' Wrath looked out the back window and waved to Lust in Greed's brand-new, pimpin, Hybrid/Chevy Impala. All the kids looked at the car and the boys nearly fainted. You and Envy smirked.







After the bus ride, everyone scrambled to get to class, which left you three to see the lady at the office. You walked over and were a little embarrassed. "Um... E-Excuse me, but we just transferred to this school, and need help finding our homerooms...p-please." She looked at you like you a little funny, and then she smiled kindly and took out a clipboard and a few pieces of paper. "Lets see...Ah! You must be Loath! And," She pointed to Envy then Wrath, "You're Envy, and Wrath. Come here, I have your room numbers, and schedule. I knew you were coming so I told one of our brightest students to show you all around!" She smiled brightly. Envy leaned over and whispered into your ear and said, "I wonder who the sucker's gunna be." You chuckled. The lady gave you three your room numbers, and oh god. You guys are in every, single class together. (XD) You gaped at the thought... 'Oh no...Envy...in the...SAME...classes...as...Wrath...' You smiled nervously and thanked the lady. She told you where to go for homeroom and the three of you went.

Before you could open the door, the teacher had swung it open, almost hitting your face. The teacher was dragging out a student who was yelling and pointing into the classroom. "Mr. Edward Elric! I will NOT accept this behavior in my classroom! You know that!" Edward rubbed his face where a bad hit was taken, and caught a glance of you, Wrath and Envy. The babbling teacher kept going on, and on, and on, until he somewhat realized 'Mr. Edward Elric', wasn't listening. "MR. EDWARD ELRIC! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO A WORD IM SAYING?" Edward snapped back from his daze. "Mr. Mustang, the new students are here." He pointed to you three. Mustang looked truly embarrassed and cleared his throat. "Well then, I am your teacher, Mustang. You must be Envy, Loath, and Wrath. Come in! Edward, you too." Edward followed you into the class, and then took a seat.



Me; Phew! My diary is safe.

Wrath; Untie me dammit!

Envy; Pfft...

Me; Ummm...Not yet! Sorry it was kinda short!
Sign up to rate and review this story