Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Road Trip

starting on the road

by MrsMeganWay 0 reviews

Sydney

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2007-10-03 - Updated: 2007-10-04 - 607 words

0Unrated
It was the day of the big trip and they had been travelling for 6 hours getting further away from home, which she liked. As she drove further down the road, she kept on thinking of what she was planning on asking Mikey.
“Mikey, how do you feel about me?”
“Right now I’m pissed off!”
“Yeah I know, but in general!”
“What do you mean?”
“Well do you think of me as a friend or girlfriend or sister?”
“I don’t know I’ve never really thought about it! Probably best friend! Why?”
“I don’t know I was just thinking about it.”
“Well how do you feel about me?”
“Angry!”
“Very funny, in general!”
“Angry!”
“What ever!”
“No seriously, I don’t really know, I never thought about it before!”
“You have a crush on me don’t you! Do be embarrassed about it, this sort of thing happens to me all the time!”
“God your full of it, you wish I had crush on you!”
“Yeah I do, it would be so funny, and I would finally have something to bag you out about!”
“Would you shut the fuck up? It never going to happen Mikey, as much as you want to get into my pants you’re not going there!! Hahahaha.”
“Yeah that’s hilarious! That was one night and I was really drunk! Cut me some slack!”
“Nope!”
“Fine, I just won’t talk at all!”
“Yeah sure I give you 5 minutes before your kissing my arse again!”
“Oh it’s on!”
Silence
Silence
Silence
Silence
Silence
“Ok I give up!!”
“Told you so!”
“Shut up”
“Tell me I was right!”
“No. I refuse.”
“Tell me I’m right!”
“NO.”
“Mikey, put it this way, you either tell me you love me or you tell me I’m right.”
With that Megan pulled the car over to the side of the road and turned the ignition off and pulled out the keys.
“Come on, which will it be?” she continued
“Megan”, Mikey said starring into her eyes and with one hand on her cheek, “I love you with all my heart.
With that he leant in and kissed her on the lips for about 5 seconds. When he pulled away, Megan didn’t know what to say, she was so confused. It wasn’t until Mikey burst out laughing she knew he was joking.
“What was that?” she said worryingly.
“What?” he replied.
“That!”
“ I don’t know what you’re talking about!”
“Mikey, don’t be a prick! Why did you kiss me?”
“Because I felt like it!”
“But why?”
“God Megan I don’t know, maybe cause we have been in this car for 6 hours and you’re a girl and I’m horny as all fuck! Plus it was the only way to get you to shut up”
“That’s really nice Mikey thank you for that! Asshole.”
“What? What did I do?”
“You Kissed ME!” what do you think you did! Seriously, Mikey after all we have been though, don’t you remember the packed we made after we broke up last year?”
“Yeah of course I do, I would have said anything to say as your friend, I just wanted you to forgive me and for us to go back to normal.”
“Don’t Mikey, just don’t, I don’t want to hear this, I really don’t, how many times do we have to go though this?”
“One Day Megan we are going to have to talk about this!”
“Yeah and when that day comes we will, but today isn’t that day. So just drop it.”
Sign up to rate and review this story