Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Life

Chapter 11

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

nothing much happens... imean what happens on a sunday anyway.... ok... maybe something does happen...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-10-06 - Updated: 2007-10-06 - 1151 words

0Unrated
“Mary-Anne”

I stirred in my sleep.

“Mary-Anne” someone gently shook me.

I opened one of my eyes and saw Mrs. Bryar. I sat up and smiled, “Good morning” I croaked.

“I’m sorry for waking you” she sat on my bed.

I looked at the clock on the wall, it read 9.54am. “It’s late anyway”

She nodded, “Mary-Anne, I need to ask you something but I don’t want you to take it wrong ok?”

I was fully awake, “Yea ok”

She looked down at the patterns of my blanket. “Is there anything going on between you and my son?”

I stared at her slightly shocked but controlled myself and acted
normal, “Um…no we’re actually good friends” I smiled but still confused, “Sorry but why did you ask? Did I do something wrong?”

She shook her head, “I just thought that, when yesterday he was… on top of you… I thought… maybe you know” she blushed.

I laughed, “No we were just wrestling”

“Oh” she nodded. “Well I’m going to make omelets so you better get downstairs” she smiled and walked out.




Bob pinched my love handle when we both on the sofa watching MTV while waiting for his parents to come back from renting some movies from Video Ezy because we were going to have a family movie night.

“Ow!” I jumped away from him, “What are you? Some pervert?”

“Aww, don’t get me wrong but I just had to pinch you” he smiled.

“So you go around and pinch people’s love handles because you have to?”

“Nah only the hot chicks”

“Pervert” I pointed at him as I stood up.

“Hey I’m not a pervert and you should be flattered because I said only hot chicks” he smirked and somehow pulled my arm and I landed on top of him.

“Well I am but you still are a pervert” I yelled because of the shock of him grabbing me.

“Ok maybe I am” he smirked again.

I giggled and tried to get off him but Bob held me tight. “Bob let me go”

He automatically did with a frightened face.

I suspected that he remembered the day where I was ‘lost’ and they were trying to fine me. I gave him a reassuring smile and hugged him when I was still on top of him.

“You’re so light” Bob said after awhile.

I looked at him, “You serious?”

He nodded, “Do you even eat?”

“I do, a lot. I think I’ve got all the fat in my arse”

I felt his hand slide down my back down to my arse and I must say it felt good.

“You don’t have anything, its just all skin and bone” he slapped my arse.

“Ow! Would you quit that?” I couldn’t help but smile.

“Sorry couldn’t help it” he smiled innocently.

I realized how close we were and somehow I was on my wild side. I felt like kissing his pink lips. Without even thinking I leaned in and pressed my lips on his. He responded when I licked his lips waiting to enter his mouth. I had my hands on his cheek and neck while his hands were around my waist and hips and he then pulled me to him making me go deeper in his mouth.
I moaned as I felt his hard chest on mine. I never knew he could kiss this good and before I knew it, we pulled away gasping for air.

We then heard the car stop in front of the house and saw that it was Bob’s parents. I quickly got off him and opened the front door.

“Guess what we rented!” Mrs. Bryar said when they entered.

We looked at them trying to think of a movie.

“We rented ‘Disturbia’ and ‘John Tucker must die’”

“Nice collection” said Bob from behind me on the sofa.

I nodded, “Let’s start watching”



We all packed on the huge sofa and I sat next to Bob. We waited until Mrs. Bryar bought all the junk food and I grabbed the Lime and Pepper chips and Bob and I shared it. Halfway through the movie I turned to look at Bob who held my hand, he looked back at me and smiled. I smiled back and he slowly leaned in without grabbing his parent’s attention and kissed my jaw.

Throughout the two movies we were holding hands and I’m going to be honest but I didn’t really pay attention to the movie and I guess you know why.





After the movie we all went our separate ways and I was lying on my bed in my pajamas trying to fall asleep when my door knocked. I got up and opened it and Bob walked in.

“Were you asleep?” he asked.

I shook my head.

He looked around my room, “I was kind of going to ask about…”

“About the kiss?” I interrupted him.

“Well…y-yeah” he blushed.

I smiled.

“So I was kind of hoping that, that kiss wasn’t a one time thing” he smiled back.

I fiddled with the bottom of my singlet, “Maybe”

“Maybe?” he asked.

“I just need to know what these feelings are for you” I looked down.

Surprisingly he hugged me, “Yeah I understand. Just know that, what ever you’re decision is its fine by me”

I nodded and hugged him back.

“Well I better let you go and sleep” he pulled away.

I nodded.

He kissed my cheek and got out and closed the door behind him.

I feel so happy, I feel like I’m floating on clouds. But I needed to make my decision. But I’m so worried about the people around us, like Mr. and Mrs. Bryar won’t allow it, Mikey I guess he’ll be alright, with Frank I don’t know, Ray will be totally fine and Gerard… I don’t know about Gerard. I don’t even want to think about Gerard. I don’t know what to do! I mean I have some feelings for Gerard but I’m just too scared to do anything about it and plus… there’s Bob he’ll be mad if me and Gerard were together. I sighed and went in my bed. I have to go and see Gerard tomorrow at school and talk to him.




um... please tell me what you think... i think it didnt turn out good... coz i just have this feeling that theres somethign wrong...
oh and dont really get your hopes up for the mary talking to gerard issue... well maybe u can... i mean... who knows... i might turn the tables..... MIGHT!!!!

please review.... love you alll that kept on reviewing after every chapter and you know who i'm talking about... i wouldn't have done this far without you people!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story