Categories > Original > Mystery > Anti-nostalgic: Entering the Unknown

Chapter two

by Blacksenny 0 reviews

Category: Mystery - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2007-10-06 - Updated: 2007-10-07 - 1512 words - Complete

0Unrated

Chapter two



I don't snore, not most of the time. But I was so tired, I couldn't help it. I really didn't think Mr. Prescott would notice. He did thanks to my snoring. At least I wasn't going to be in detention alone, Mr. Prescott also caught Morgan sleeping. It's Kinda of amazing that he didn't catch Morgan for all those other times, I've noticed that theres two different types of Morgan's: One the school,home and work Morgan. Which wears thick glasses, greasy hair that covered most of his face and wears plaid shirts tucked in his pants total nerd fest. Then their was A.N Morgan. The complete and total opposite of Morgan at school. He was so different.... so...

“Classes dismissed,” said Mr. Prescott right before the bell rang.
I pulled my self together and started to head for the next class. Before I could get out of class Mr. Prescott pointed to the back of the class where I saw nerdy Morgan still asleep.

“Mind getting him?” He asked.

“yeah...” I went over to Morgan, before I could touch Morgan. He stood up in his sit, and looked around.

“Sorry..” he murmured, getting up and taking his stuff. I shrugged and fallowed him out of class.

“Next time the two of you stay up late to do battle just sleep in.” said Mr. Prescott, I turned around and he didn't seem to have said anything just looked at our homework. I didn't say anything to Morgan, so i just went to my next class bewildered.

Luckily for me, my next class was in the library, study hall. There was never anything to do so the teacher just let us sleep or talk quietly. I sighed as I dropped my books and put my head down on the empty table. I looked over to where my old friends sat. Joy, Ashly, Eric and john.

Joy looked over to me and scuffed and went back to the others. She pointed to me, the others turned and looked at me and gave me the same look joy gave me. Ashly said a something and made the others laughed. I turned my head and saw that Morgan, Vic, Joan, and Sean other A.N special Forces Units coming towards my table and sat down next to me.

“So how was your mission Ange?” asked Sean putting up a text book to block the view of other people. And I guess he did so because he knew about me and my old friends. I stood up a little not above the safety of the text book.

“Ok I guess.” I said.

“Much better then last time.” said Morgan yawning a little.

“I guess it took you both all night seeing as Morgan is sleepy and all.” said Vic.

“Not really.” I said, “we finished off Miss. Collins pretty early in the evening. But I still had that paper to do.” Morgan nodded in agreement.

“Oh yeah. You two have been getting into trouble with the staff lately huh.” said Joan.

I groaned, and as if on cue Joy and the Others laughed out loud. I looked over to see what was going on but they went back to them selves. I put my head down and tried to hide from everyone. I felt some one pat my head and I started to feel drowsy. Then I was out cold.

I bet by now your wondering whats going on. Well it all started one day when my friends (at the time) Joy, Ashly, John and Eric. We were heading to the grand opening of Fumofu Land. The greatest wonder to hit our town. It would put us on the map. And it has, for any thing wanting to create havoc in this world. I was having the greatest time of the world. Not one of us, anyone, knew of the things that were going on.

“Andy wake up,” someone shook me from sleep, I got up a bit and yawned. I looked around, and saw that nothing changed.

“How long have I been out?” I asked

“five minutes” replied Vic. I groaned.

“I just had the best dream ever.” I said.

“Yeah?” Asked Morgan.

“Yeah, none of you where there.” I said getting up and pulling out my planner to get a pass signed to go to the bathroom.

“So... like hanging out with those losers?” said someone as soon as I entered the restroom. It was joy, and with her was Ashly.

“um...” I couldn't find any words to say anything. More then anything I want to tell them about what happened last month. About the demon, about why I disappeared. I couldn't however, I was under A.N first year probation. If I spilled the beans about anything, my mind would be fried. Joy scoffed at me and walked up towards me.

“You better because we'll never let you back in with us.” She spat.

“Yeah well I think she's better off with us then with you. Quite frankly I just can't wait to see the day when you're banished from dumb-shit island” I turned around and saw Vic and Joan.
“Stay out of this bitch.” said Ashly.

“I dun know. We heard losers and assumed it was us.” said Joan shooting both Ashly and Joy death glares.

“Well you assumed wrong. Now Move.” Said Joy making her way towards the exit Ashly fallowing her every step of the way.

“Bitch.” said Vic. “you ok Andy?” Asked Joan helping me up.

“hey are you crying... hey?” I was crying, I buried myself in Joan's arms crying. How did this happen. Why me. I hated it. This wasn't how it was suppose to happen.

“there there, hon. It's not as bad as it seems.” Said Joan as if reading my mind.

“It's not. It's not. I want my Life back. I want my friends.” I said, words a little muffled.

“You call those pricks friends? Some friends” Said Vic. Vic And Joan where like I said A.N Special unit. They were B-class, they took jobs that where more difficult then the ones Morgan and I took.
“Your better off with out them, anyways. Any who, they didn't hurt you did they? Before we come in did they?” Asked Vic to my surprise. I shook my head, and she sighed.

“thats good. Lets head back before they start to wonder about us. Ok?” Asked Vic, wiping the rest of my tears away. I nodded and we headed back.

When we got back I noticed that Morgan had combed his bangs back reviling his face, that he then buried it in a book.
“whatcha reading?” Asked Vic getting back to her seat.

“Spirits.” He said. I groaned, and sat back at my sit. Morgan chuckled.

“Don't Worry , love, these mission will be over soon.” He said putting his book away and then pulling out the piece of paper that Brenda had left behind last night after our battle.

“Don't call me love... And whats that?” I asked pointing to the paper.

“This, This is the last will and testament of Brenda Collins.” Said Morgan holding up the paper. I tilted my head, “ what now? “ Morgan chuckled and put the paper on the table for me to read.


Dear K.G,
I know that the last time we saw each other things didn't go so well. Am sorry for that. But don't worry, we'll find a way to get them out of there. I promise.
Love your sister.
B.C



I had to admit... I didn't get it. “Huh?” I tilted my head and everyone gave me a cat grin and petted my head...

“so who's K.G?” I asked,

“Who knows it could be any one, thats the problem.” said Morgan.

“Why is this our problem?” I asked

“Because we were assigned this mission and we have to finish it even if It kills us.” Said Morgan, as if he was reciting a rule of some kind, scary. I looked at the paper again. K.G?

“Kilogram?” I said out loud, everyone around me stared at me funny. Then Morgan started to laugh. Soon after Sean and the others fallowed.

“Nice, Ange. Thats probably it.” said Sean. I smiled to myself and thinking hopefully, maybe it will all be all right. The bell rang, and I left study hall with that same hopefulness. But the feeling went away when I was pushed down the hall making me drop all my things.

“Damn,” I cursed. Before I noticed it some one knelled down beside me and helped my pick up my things.

“Here you go.” He said giving me some of my things as he picked up some more. Then he picked up Brenda's note, that i took with me. He froze when he read it. “Where did you get this?!” He asked, “Did B.C give this to you? Tell me!”

Right there and then I knew I found Kilogram. I also knew that I was going to be late for class. I winced.
Sign up to rate and review this story