Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Chains And Whips (SasuNaru) Chapter One

Chains And Whips (SasuNaru) Chapter One

by DarkPriestess 4 reviews

I'm not really good a summaries, but its a SasuNaru, if you don't like yaoi don't read plz.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Romance - Characters: Naruto,Sasuke - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-09-29 - Updated: 2007-09-29 - 815 words - Complete

0Hot
There he was the objection of sexiness, and moroness but beggars couldn't be choosers. He was out alone walking, he should be tucked away in bed. The night was a very dangerous thing.


Me being apart of the night only added to the danger. I trailed behind him, making sure to stay in the shadows. He was clueless to the fact that he was being followed, but that made me desire him all the more. Ah to get close to that body to feast on him and pump at the same time would be thrilling. But as of now Naruto hated me, we were rivals at school. But since day one, I had desired him but in secret of course. But tonight once he arrived home, it would no longer be a secret.


I grew hard just thinking about what I would do to that glorious body of his. Oh yes I had seen him naked, I always watched him. Some may call me a stalker, but I prefer the word observer. Finally Naruto turned on his road, and I did the same. Not once did he ever turn around, and I had to stop myself from remarking some of me usual comments. Instead I settled for a smirk, which said what I meant. A few mintues later, he arrived home I saw a window open so I snuck around back, and climbed the tree, and hopped into the room. I saw that I was in Naruto's bedroom.


I smirked, and sat down on the bed. I couldn't wait to see the look on Naruto's face when he came into the bedroom, and saw me on his bed. I didn't have to wait long because in that moment Naruto opened the door. The look on his face was classic! It was a mixture of shock, and anger, mixed in with some puzzlement.


"What in the hell are you doing here Sasuke?!" asked Naruto in shock. "You sure you want to know Naruto?" I asked tauntingly. "Hell yes! I wouldn't ask if I didn't want to know asshole!" shouted Naruto. "If you insist." I said as I rose from the bed. I pulled Nartuo against me, and said. "I want you Naruto, oh and your blood." Naruto tried to push me away but I held on tightly. "Let me go you sick bastard! What do you mean you want my blood?!" asked Naruto in anger.


"I guess since we'll be spending a lot of time together, you do need to know the truth. Naruto I'm a vampire." I replied cooly. as I lapped my tongue over Naruto's ear. I felt him resist, as he started laughing. "Good one Sasuke, and I'm a werewolf!" Nartuo said in between laughs. So as his laughs became annoying I said. "Okay then I'll show you then." I then pulled back and flashed my fangs. "Their fake." said Naruto with wide eyes. I pulled at them, to show him that they were indeed real. "No shit, you cant be a vampire, your always out in the daytime." replied Naruto. "That's a myth idiot." I muttered.


"Quit calling me a idiot, asshole!" shouted Naruto as he tried to pull away. I then dragged him over to the bed, and got on top of him, I then produced a pair of hand cuffs from my jacket. I then cuffed him to his bed. I then said in a seductive tone. "Your in no position to be dealing out insults." I ripped his jacket open, and let my eyes roam over his hard chest. "Stop this Sasuke!" shouted Naruto. "Oh no my pet, we've only just begun from now on till you accept me as your lover you will be my play thing, and blood donor." I whispered as I ran my thumbs over his nipples.


I saw Naruto fighting it, I had to say he looked quite sexy trying to keep a straight face. He began cursing me loudly, I grew tired of it, so I produced a ball belt, and strapped it over Naruto's mouth. I made sure I had come prepared, I couldn't wait to get to the main event. I cut the jacket away from him, and then licked all around his his now hard nipple. He was trying so hard not to enjoy this, but his body was betraying him. "The sooner you give in the sooner you'll like it." I commented as I pinched his other nipple between my finger, and thumb. I watched Naruto arch up trying to pull away from me.


"Darn and I thought, I wouldn't have to resort to this. I took off his shoes, and tugged down his pants. I then tugged his boxers down, and licked my lips as I took in the sight of his cock. I then spread his legs wide open, and cuffed his feet to the bed posts.
Sign up to rate and review this story