Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Blood and Fangs

Dangerous

by KitKat-Finger 3 reviews

A little talk

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2007-10-07 - Updated: 2007-10-08 - 513 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2

Theresa looked into the creatures eyes. They were dark, and swimming with red, like a pool. They seemed to capture her, for the more she looked into the eyes, the deeper she got - like she was drowning.

The person was beautiful. It had auburn, wind blown hair. It had a shapely face with a pointed chin and long eye lashes. With flawless features and clear skin, like a model (Some would say it looked good enough for a shaving commercial XD) it was tall. It was too tall to look at Theresa, so the creature looked down and hunched it's back. Theresa jumped slightly as the eyes of it pierced her own and they stared for what seemed like eternity.

“Hello” It said in a clear, irresistible voice. Theresa seemed to have become rooted to the spot, mesmerized by its gracious voice. If it could speak english, did that mean it was a person? But it was to surreal, to beautiful to be humanly. It had dark shadows under its eyes and had a friendly expression.

“My daddy told me not to talk to strangers” she retorted in a mystified sort of voice.
“But, what is this creature?” She thought, but the creature answered her almost instantly, like he had read her mind.

“What am I?” it said, “I thought my mouth would have given it away…” It flashed Theresa a crooked smile, and it made her heart stop, but why? Theresa thought about it for a second and remembered what she had seen before. Its grin barred two fangs that shined it the moonlight, too real to be fake. The eyes turned superior as Theresa's grew large with horror, as she realized what the creature was.

“You’re a...” Theresa squeaked,

“Yes, that’s right,"

Her head swam with ideas. Would he attack her? Is he just joking? And if he's not, if he's not she could die. Just because of one shortcut, one STUPID shortcut, she had ended her life. But the thing didn't seen like it had intentions to kill Theresa...She fell to the ground, and looked up at it. With puzzled eyes full of hopelessness, she looked like a child. A child who look like it was sick. Theresa’s eyes grew big and it looked down at her with a smile, but, it seemed like it was really smiling...

“It’s not true is it? This thing-" Theresa’s thoughts were interrupted.

“I’m a him, actually” Replied the person, and it crouched down next to her and smiled playfully. He seemed perfectly normal.

“You’re pretty cute” He observed Theresa as she looked up into the sky, as if hoping that she wake up. Theresa snapped her eyes back on him, and her blood filled her cheeks.

“Your dangerous,” she said, but it seemed like her words had hurt the person. Theresa regretted it as he looked down at the ground.

“I may be a vampire, but I can choose who to bite and who to save, Theresa…”
****************************
How had he known her name?
Sign up to rate and review this story