Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > FromWhere I'm Standing

crash landing

by loversintomonsters 0 reviews

asdfghjkl;

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-10-08 - Updated: 2007-10-08 - 224 words

0Unrated
The more life I actually live, the more I come to the realization that things are never going to turn out how you planned them to be before they actually happened. The thing is, it isn’t always your fault. It’s just that it seems your motivation changes as you get older. Or sometimes you lose your motivation all together, which is tragic, but totally plausible. Perhaps this has nothing to do with motivation at all. Perhaps it’s really about ambition. Or will-power. But honestly, who doesn’t lose those things after the age of twenty. Twenty years seems like a long enough time for the world to get in your way. Sometimes, life just makes you lose track of things you once deemed important.

I am informing you of all of this to give myself an out and to maybe create some sympathy when I reveal what I am about to reveal.

I, Britton Fisk, am dating two boys.

I know that doesn’t seem like a big declaration, but you just don’t know me well enough yet. I have always been a hopeless romantic and never much of the dating type. I have relationships. I am a relationship girl. Yet here I am dating two boys. Neither of which know about the other. How did I become that girl?
Sign up to rate and review this story