Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 100 MCR oneshots

You

by x_Charlie_x 3 reviews

You- 09 'I loved you but sometimes that's not enough' Any of the guys PoV's. I'll let you choose

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-10-08 - Updated: 2007-10-08 - 598 words - Complete

0Unrated
I think I saw you today.
You looked exactly as you did all those years ago. That’s why I wasn’t sure that you were really there to begin with. That maybe it was just a figment of my imagination or my tired brain playing tricks on me because surely you’d have changed a bit by now? Grown your hair, cut it, bought some new clothes, thrown out those beat up converse? You haven’t changed a bit though. I’m sorry to say I haven’t either.
I know that it was definitely you though because as soon as I saw you I felt the once familiar stab of guilt just below my stomach.
I used to feel it every time I caught a glimpse of you. Every time I saw you looking sad or lonely or lost. Then when you moved on and I saw you laughing and joking again I still felt bad because that smile never quite went back to normal. There was still a piece of it missing.
I’ll always feel bad because I know what I did to you must have tainted your view on every thing. I never meant to do that to you.
You were looking confidently single when I saw you on the bus. I have a feeling that’s my fault too. I heard that you feel you’re destined to be alone. I’m sorry I made you feel that way.
I know now why we’d always be so reluctant to leave even though we knew we’d be together again the next day. It was because we were never convinced that we’d both still be here in the morning. That we would both make it through the 3 am sadness. That we would both be alive to watch the sun coming up.
We were made to destroy each other. You know it’s the truth so I don’t now why you always tried to argue with me when I said that. I agree with what you said though, neither of us were perfect, but when we were together we were at least whole.
You make me feel alive.
You made me feel alive.
You’ve probably forgotten all about me by now if that’s even possible. I thought I saw recognition flicker across your face when you saw me but it was probably nothing.
I don’t think I want you to remember me. You’ll only remember the bad bits anyway. There was so much more to us that that.
You used to have a sparkle in your eyes that came with the innocence of never being hurt before. It’s gone now. Now you look angry with the world. Or maybe just with me for walking back into your life again so suddenly and so unannounced.
You know far too much about heart ache for some one your age. You should never have gotten involved with me. I ruined you. You broke me.
You never said it was my entire fault but you didn’t take any blame either. You drove me to do what I did. You were holding yourself back from me. I’m only male. I hate myself for what I did. I hate you for hating me for it too.
I used to miss you.
You used to care.
I used to think about how different things could have been.
So did you.
I used to love you.
And you loved me back.
I screwed things up.
You left me.
Life goes on.
Eventually.
Sign up to rate and review this story