Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > hey dad.

doves alike

by Lost_Souls_Cry_To_Me 3 reviews

you know frankies dove tatt on his left hip?? read for more ;)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2007-10-10 - Updated: 2007-10-10 - 451 words

0Unrated
GERARDS POV
“now that we’re in frankies room, you wanna tell us what’s up?”
Jesus, frank must really like this girl. He is cleaning his room. He never cleaned his room for me. oh well, I cant blame him. Emily is hot.
“uhmm, ok if I tell you guys, you promise not to laugh at me?” Frankie and I looked at each other, “sure” we said in unison. “uhmm, I’m a virgin.” Emily looked down at her feet. “hey, that’s fine. Its nothing to be embarrassed about.” Frank comforted her, “yeah. We were virgins once too.” I said, frank glared at me, I mouthed a ‘what?!’ and he shook his head.
“are you sure you wanna get into this? I mean, it is a big step to take.” Frank continued. I rolled my eyes and plonked my ass on his bed, listening to the squeaky springs and I bounced up and down. “yeah, are you sure?” I added, as I pulled my book bag over my head and tossed it into the corner of franks room, where it goes always. “yes. I want to do this. I mean, we get along pretty well right? I mean, we just met and we already discussing sex, that’s gotta mean something right?” I giggled. “yeah, I guess so.” I removed my boots and rubbed my feet, they’re gettin’ a tad small. Note to self: get new combats.


FRANK’S POV

“so, are we doing this?” I had to clear it up. “yep.” Emily said and tossed her bag ontop of Gerard’s, I looked over at him, he smirked, I take that as a yes. I crossed my arms over and lifted the bottom of my shirt over my head, ooh I forgot about my dove tattoo. “ when did you get that??” Emily pounced ontop of me and knocked me onto my back. She begun tracing my tattoo and staring at it like it was the most beautiful thing in the world. “uhmm, about three weeks ago, she’s pretty new. Why?” I giggled, tucking her bang behind her ear. She looked up at me and stood up. she removed her top and all I could see was her beautiful body. “I got the same one, two weeks ago.” She grinned. I looked down to her right hip, omg we have the same tattoo. “coincidence or what?” I said. “and look, if we sit next to each other and press our hips together, they kiss!” Emily laid down next to me and pressed her hip to mine, the doves beaks touched and I swear to god I felt something. It was like, like we were meant to be.
Sign up to rate and review this story