Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > It'll all fall into place.

Brendon

by cococrazy 3 reviews

Arguments during loo breaks.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-10-12 - Updated: 2007-10-12 - 617 words

0Unrated
'Does Emily really have to come?' I whined, as i set my luggage into the boot of the car.
'Of course she does Brendon, she's my maid of honour.' Said Sara.

I groaned.

Yeah well it's not as if i'm ecstatic about this either.' Huffed Emily, placing her luggage in the other car.

It was the eve of Jon and Sara's wedding, and we were all gathered in Vegas at Spencers moms house,
getting ready to leave for the hotel that the wedding was going to be held at.

'We're staying there for one night' I said 'do you really need that much luggage?'
'I think your thick brain is forgetting to realise that my mai

d of honour dress practically takes up a whole bag by itself.' Snapped Emily.
'Y'see, why do you have to insert an insult into everything you say to me?' I asked.
'What?! You insulted me first!'
'I asked whether you needed so much luggage, it's hardly insulting you.'
'Well you said it in an insulting tone.' She said placing her hands to her hips.
'Did not.' i scoffed.
'Did too.'
'Did not.'
'Did too.'
'Did not-'

'Are you guys at it again?' Sighed Jon, walking up behind us and placing his own luggage in the boot. 'Your worse than school children!.'
'She started it!' I shot, pointing a finger towards Emily, who rolled her eyes.
'Look' Said Jon 'I know you two don't exactly get along, but it's our wedding , so do you think you could please just try and go two days without
fighting with each other for Sara and me?'

We both folded our arms and sighed.

'Fine' we simultaneously groaned.

'Thankyou.; Said Jon.'Now then, is everyone ready?' He called.

Ryan, Keltie, Spencer and I travelled in Ryan's car, Natasha and Steven in another, and Jon, Sara, and Emily travelled
in Jon's.

We stopped halfway at Shannon's, a friend of Sara's, house to pick her up and also to have a quick toilet break.

As soon as we met Shannon i could tell that Spencer liked her.

She was pretty with pinkish purpley cloured hair, with random bits of red and hot pink in it.
Spencer seemed immediately smitten. It was quite amusing really.

So of course me, being me, i couldn't just stand there awkwardly as i watched Spencer and Shannon flirting with each other, so i embarrass them of course.
'Hold your horses, we only just stepped in the door. By the time this weddings over it will be time for another one.'

Spencer shot daggers at me.
So did Emily, i noticed.

'What?' i said cowering under her glare.
She dragged me by the collar into the kitchen.

'Ow' i said massaging my neck as she let me go.

'What is your problem?' She fumed.
'What's yours?'
'The fact that your a childish immature....grrrr!'
'Jeeze i was just messing about learn to have a sense of humour.'
'You are to leave them two alone now , you got me?'
'Who made you the boss of me?'
'I loathe you.'
'Yeah? Well i loathed you first!'
'Not true, i loathed you way before you loathed me. You know what? it doesn't matter, your acting like a 5 year old.'

She sighed and stormed off.
Seriously what is this girls problem?

She's kinda hot when she's angry though...
Woah! wait, i did NOT just think that...

'Brendon! You ready?' Called Sara from the hallway.

I shook my head of my previous thoughts and joined them in the car.
Sign up to rate and review this story