Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You Should Never Want To Hurt Yourself

omfg chapter eleven and thats final

by panic_mcr_lovr 3 reviews

sorry it took so long to update..not really concentrating on this story right now...sorry.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-10-12 - Updated: 2007-10-13 - 319 words

0Unrated
“Callie, even though we just met, you know, like, a couple hours ago...I think you’re the most beautiful girl I have ever met. I’ve never felt this way before, Callie…you make me feel happier than ever before,” Ryan confessed. “I love you. Do you think…maybe…I could—” His lips stopped moving when Callie’s lips touched his.

They broke apart. His words touched Callie’s soul, and she felt her love for him grow even more than ever. She smiled.

“I love you, too, and I would love it if you could be my boyfriend,” Callie finally spoke, hugging Ryan.

“Come on, it’s getting really late, and I want you and Kira at the hotel, sleeping, in ten minutes. Go tell Kira,” Ryan said.

“Okay,” Callie said, reluctantly breaking their embrace, walking up to Brendon’s room and pushing the door open. Her heart immediately filled with happiness for the couple as she entered the room to see Brendon and Kira lip-locked and kissing fiercely. They both turned red and broke apart as soon as they heard the door close.

“I take it you two are together then,” said Callie. “I knew you would end up as a cute couple! Sorry to separate you two, but Kira, Ryan said we have to go back to the hotel to get some sleep. Bye, Brendon! We’ll see you later!” And with that, Callie grabbed Kira’s shoulders and marched her out of the room.

“Bye,” Kira said softly to Brendon, smiling. “I’ll see you later.”

“’Kay…bye…” Brendon answered, grinning at Kira.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
okay so its been quite a while since my last update, so heres the next chapter. i edited it a bit and took out a lot of crap that wasnt needed, so its shorter than the rest of them. hopefully i'll get more ideas and make my chapters longer. please review!!
Sign up to rate and review this story