Categories > Anime/Manga > One Piece > False Pretense

False Pretense

by The_Black_Parade 0 reviews

A strange pirateship pulls into the docks of Noli's town. But are these people friend or foe?

Category: One Piece - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Published: 2007-10-12 - Updated: 2007-10-14 - 551 words - Complete

0Unrated
'Why can't something interesting happen in this town that would change my life forever?' Noli thought as she sat upon the highest cliff on the edge of town. She heard the alarm bells chiming and she looked down and saw all townsfolk running around and screaming. “Pirates! There are pirates heading toward our dock!” they shouted in fear. Noli stood up with a blank look on her face. “Pirates?” she said to herself. She looked over and saw a pirate ship pull into the dock. She smiled a great big smile that covered most of her face. “Pirates!” she shouted as she ran down the cliff. She still had a big smile on her face. She started running toward the dock and wasn't paying any attention and ran into one of the crew members. She fell on her behind and looked up and saw a boy with green her looking at her with a scowl on his face. “Watch where you're going!” he hissed. Noli stood up and her eyes were squeezed shut. “I'm sorry! I wasn't paying attention to where I was going,” Noli said as she opened her eyes. Everyone stared at her. Even the green haired boy's scowl turned into a expression of confusion. Noli's eyes were as black as night. No pupils. No iris. No color. Nothing. Just black. “I just saw your ship pull in and I ran down here to meet you guys!” Noli said excitedly. Everyone's confused look shifted to a loving smile. “Well it's great to meet you!” a boy with a straw hat said. Noli smiled. “Well, it's very nice to meet you. And might I say, You're as beautiful as beautiful can get!” a blonde haired boy said and put his arm around Noli. He was holding a cigarette in his hand and the smoke was blowing into Noli's face and Noli started coughing. The blonde boy took his arm of Noli. “You OK?” the red headed girl asked. “Yeah, I'm cough fine. I'm just allergic to nicotine, is all,” Noli said. The green haired boy hit the blonde haired boy upside the head. “What's wrong with you!?” The green haired boy shouted. “How was I supposed to know she was allergic!? I just met her!!” the blonde haired boy shouted. “I'm OK now, guys. So, please stop fighting,” Noli said. The two boys looked at then stopped fighting, “Oh! We didn't introduce ourselves! That's Nami. She our navigator.” “Hello,” Nami said and waved. “That's Ussop. He's our marksman.” “It's an honor,” Ussop said and bowed. “That's Roranoa Zolo. Our swordsman.” “Hey,” Zolo said with a stern look on his face. “That's Sanji. Our cook.” “Pleased to meet you,” Sanji said with a smile. “And I'm Monkey D. Luffy! The captain!” Noli just looked at him. “Your name is Monkey????” she asked. “Huh? No! I go by Luffy!” Luffy said. “Oh! OK. Well, My name is Noriyuki Noli. But I go by Noli,” she said. “Well, it's nice to meet you, Noli! Hey! Would you like to join our crew?!” Luffy asked. “Crew?” Noli said questionably. “Yeah! Our pirate crew!” Luffy said. “Uh, sure. I'll join your crew!” Noli said with a smile. “Great! Welcome to the crew!” Everyone said. Noli smiled. Being a pirate had always been her dream.
Sign up to rate and review this story