Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > Love lore of the Wind and Sea

Finale

by Neptunestears 0 reviews

It is done:

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Haruka (Uranus), Michiru (Neptune) - Published: 2006-01-06 - Updated: 2006-01-06 - 453 words

0Moving
Finale

Night had fallen, and the two lay together on that same flat rock as before watching the stars with contentment that only soul mates knew. With hands tangled in hair and limbs intertwined.

"You're still as naive as ever." The knight remarked fondly stroking her hair and chuckling when she met Michiru's gaze with her own smug look. "It's going to be fun teaching you about new things."

"Oh is that so?" Michiru asked with a slight grin forming. "And what type of things might those be. Sir Knight?"

Haruka winked to her with a glint in her eyes. "You'll see."

The air grew thick with expectation and promise as she then grew serious, a soft blush crossing her features. "But first there's something I need to know."

Michiru searched her features curiously, scarcely breathing, could it be? She ran her fingertips along her cheek, coaxing what ever it was she had to say, to be said. "Yes?"

The knight slid out of her loose embrace and got up from laying, her bangs obscuring her eyes for a moment before she slid into a sitting position. Only, this was different and as Michiru noticed this, she gasped softly.

Haruka was on one knee.

The winged entity took the maidens left hand in her own slipping on her ring finger a gold wedding band, the same band intended for the first couple of the wind and sea.

"Kaioh Michiru," Haruka began emotion cracking her voice and a light in her eyes the maiden had never seen before as they met and locked gaze. "Will you do me the unworthy honor of becoming my wife, and ruling with me as my Queen?"

Michiru smiled tears steaming down her face and leaned up hugged Haruka tightly and pulling her back down, her face against her neck and shoulder.

"Of course I will!"

The knight scooped up her fiancé in a tight embrace and twirled her happily, making her skirt spin in rich teal folds. They kissed honestly, and sweetly; their future together burning brightly within their hearts.

L a F i n

Author's Notes:

(Never fear, Neptunestears sees a sequel in the near future

Editing this story has been as fulfilling as writing it.. it is quite a gem and I am so pleased to write it. A new wind is blowing through Neptune, pollinating the trees, so I think I need to write the sequel for its time, I want to thank Haruka Silverfrost, as she likes to be known. Without her friendship, I would have never believed in my self or love to begin with. I wouldn't be able to embrace this new wind now.

Thank you all, cheers, Sault, au revior!

Neptunestears -04 )
Sign up to rate and review this story