Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Two lives meet as one!

Alcohol, Pizza and... NOTEBOOKS!?

by PoIsOnOuS-rOsE 1 review

read nd find out ;]

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Naruto - Published: 2007-10-13 - Updated: 2007-10-14 - 2971 words

0Unrated
Alcohol, pizza and… notebooks

Sasuke looked over to Sakura, who was now over the other side of the path taking to the girls, and started to think about last night and how she had just trusted him with all that information about her self.

He still found it hard to believe that he actually LIKED this girl, he had never really liked a girl before, well apart from Ino that is.

He then looked back to his ‘conversation’ with the guys and tried to look as if he was listening.

Naruto had his arm round him and was rambling on about the time that he and Sasuke had started a food fight last year at summer camp.

Chouji was doing what Chouji does best, eating!

Kiba was looking at Naruto, as if he was interested, but every now and again he would turn round and look at the girls. Or to be more precise he looked at a certain blonde haired girl, who looked back and waved at him. He blushed slightly and waved back at her and then turned back to Naruto.

Shikamaru was lying on the grass looking up at the sky, he had been doing that the whole conversation.

Neji had his arms folded and was looking towards the girls.

And Gaara was… wait where was Gaara.

Sasuke started looking all around the park [AN: I mean like he was only moving his head, he wasn’t actually moving around]. He was interrupted from his search by a loud

THUD!!!!

He immediately turned his head back to where he heard it from, and saw Neji on the floor with his hands over his head.

“Jeez Tenten, what the hell was that for?” he yelled at Tenten who had a rather large notebook in her hand.

“You know perfectly well what that was for!” she screamed at him.

“No, I don’t, because if did I WOULDN’T HAVE ASKED!” he screamed back, now getting up and glaring at her.

“Don’t you use that tone at me Neji!” she yelled pointing at him.

“Then don’t hit me over the head with that darn notebook of yours!”

“You deserved it” she said glaring back at him.

“How the hell did I deserve it?!” he yelled.


“You were looking at my arse!” she yelled back at him.


“What the… no I did NOT!”

“YES YOU DID, I SAW YOU!”

“WELL THEN YOUR CRAZY, AND BLIND!”

“WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME!?”

“YOU HEARD ME!”

Sasuke just stared at them wondering how they ever managed to become friends, when Sakura crept up next to him.

“Don’t worry, this all ways happens, they actually REALLY like each other but both have too big of an ego to admit it” she whispered into his ear.

He nodded understandably and turned back to the fight.

Then he thought of some thing and turned back to Sakura, who was giggling because Neji had just received another whack over the head by Tenten.

“Hey, Sakura?”

“Hm” she said turning to him.

“Who’s Gaara’s best friend?” he asked.

“What?” she said looking confused.

“Who’s his best friend?” he repeated a little annoyed, he really didn’t like repeating him self.

“Ummm Ellie, I guess” she said shrugging.

“That’s the ginger one, right?” he said

“Yeah, that’s her there” she said pointing to her, she was trying to calm Tenten down.

“Thanks” he said walking over to Ellie.

“Ummm you’re welcome, I think” she said back, then she turned round and went to talk to Ino.

“LET ME AT HIM, LET ME AT HIM” Tenten yelled trying to get out of Ellie’s grasp.

“CALM THE HELL DOWN TENTEN, JUST LET IT GO!” she yelled back, she was having some serious difficulty keeping her still.

“Ummm hey Ellie, can I speak to you for a sec?”

Ellie turned towards the voice and found it was Sasuke.

“Yeah sure one sec” she said, as she said this she reached into her bag and pulled out a little bag
of cookies and waved them in front of Tenten’s face.

“Ooooo cookies” she said as she grabbed the bag and started ramming them into her mouth.

Ellie let out a sigh of relief and turned towards Sasuke, who was staring, wide eyed, at Tenten.

“So what did you want to talk about then?” she asked snapping him back into reality.

“Huh oh yeah, do you know where Gaara is?” he asked now looking serious again.

She started looking around and then sighed.

“Oh god damn it!” she then ran over to Sakura and said some thing and then ran over to the path.

Sasuke looked at her for a little while, then he just shrugged it off and went over to the others.

With Ellie!


Ellie ran down the path as quickly as she could. God damn it, this was the 3rd time this week he had run off like this and she was getting really sick of it.

She ran down the path towards the local bar and entered.

The minute she stepped in, the stench of alcohol hit her. She coughed and made her way towards a red haired boy sitting at a table by him self.

“Mind if I sit here?” she asked pointing towards an empty seat beside him.

He shrugged and she sat down looking at him.

“Gaara you have to stop doing this, it gets me so worried”

He just shrugged again.

She sighed and asked the waiter for a diet coke.

Gaara peered at her through the corner of his eye and then turned back to his drink.

Ellie’s drink came and she thanked the waiter and handed him the money.

She took a sip and then turned to Gaara.

“I don’t understand why you keep doing this, why can’t you tell me what’s going on?”

He just shrugged again.

A tear slipped out of her eye.

“GAARA WHY CAN’T YOU TALK TO ME LIKE A NORMAL PERSON, I’M YOUR FRIEND YOU CAN TELL ME!” she yelled, tears streaming down her face.

He looked at her, oh he hated it when she cried, it made him feel so guilty.

He put an arm around her and pulled her towards him so that her head rested on his shoulder.

He wasn’t drunk, he wasn’t even tipsy, so he wasn’t in any weird mood, but he did start to feel really bad, he couldn’t tell her why he did this as he didn’t even know.


“Ellie you’re my best friend and I tell you every thing, but there are some things that I need to figure out by my self.” He said looking down at her.

“Ok I understand that but this is not the way to solve that problem, one day you’ll get your self killed” she said lifting her head up and staring at him.


“Your right, and I’m sorry but you need to understand that I just need to figure out what’s going on in my head, ok?”

She nodded slightly and wiped away her tears, it wasn’t very often that she cried as she really hated it.

Then Gaara got up and held out a hand.

“You want to go find the others?” he asked.

She smiled and took his hand, he pulled her up and off they went down the road.

With the rest of the gang!


Sasuke walked over to Sakura and joined in the conversation her and Ino were having.


“So any way, then I said nuh uhh and she said uhh huuhhh and I said nuhhh uhhhhhh” Ino was going on and on about some thing so random that even Sakura had got lost ages ago.


Then Ino stopped

“Hey you guys, I’m hungry is there any where we can go eat?” she asked.

“Yep, I’ll just get every one” sakura answered turning around.

“HEY GUYS WE’RE GOING TO THE CAFE!” she yelled.

Every one stopped what they were doing, or woke up in Shikamaru’s case, and came over to her.

They all set off through the park until they came to a road.

They all crossed the road and came to a large café called ‘Gianquito’s’.

They all sat down at a large table with all the boys on one side and all the girls on the other [AN: it’s just a coincidence]

A girl came over to them in a small white blouse and a short black skirt with a small white apron wrapped around her waist.

“Hey guys, who are the new faces?” she asked pointing her pen at Sasuke and Ino. [AN: she had a pen and notebook]

“Hey Remi, this is Sasuke and Ino they just moved here” replied Sakura smiling.

Remi had short brown hair and was quite petite. She was wearing small black kitten heals and a heart shaped locket round her neck, it looked like real silver and had some thing written on it.

She looked down at her notebook and getting ready to write.

“Ok then guys, what will it b-“

“RAMEN!” yelled Naruto interrupting her.

“Naruto can you let me fin-“

“RAMEN!”

“Naruto just a-“

“RAMEN!”

“Naruto-“

“RAMEN”

“Naru-“

“RAMEN!”

Remi breathed out heavily as her eye twitched.

“RAMEN”

“RAMowwww”

Naruto was now on the floor with a fuming Remi over him.

“NARUTO LET ME ATLEAST FINISH MY SENTENCE!”

Naruto gave her a pair of his best puppy eyes and nodded not wanting to be hit again.

He scrambled back onto his seat and sat there quietly.

“Right, so one ramen, what else can I get you guys?”

“You guys wanna share a pizza?” asked Tenten looking at every one.

“Sure, but we may have to get a couple as they aren’t really big enough for every one to have slice.” Replied Sakura.

“And the fact that some of us like different flavours to others!” said Kiba looking at Chouji.

“Hey it’s not my fault that I like the meat one and you like cheese”

“Did some one say cheese?” asked a random voice.

They all turned over to the door where the voice came from and saw Gaara and Ellie.

They came over and sat at the ends of the table.

“Hey, where’d you guys go?” asked Charlie.

“I left my phone at home and Gaara offered to come with me.” Ellie answered

Ellie peered at Gaara who gave her a strange look, then got it and nodded at Charlie to say that she was telling the truth, when she wasn’t.

“Hey Remi, I take it you all ready hit Naruto over the head then” asked Ellie, Ellie and Remi had been good friends for quite a while now.

“Yep, sorry but I couldn’t wait for you to get here, he REALLY bugged me today.”

“Wouldn’t let you finish your sentence?”

“Yep”

Ellie giggled “I’ll have the usual please”

“Okie dokie, one large extra cheesy pizza with fries” said Remi writing it down.

“Hey Ellie can I share with you?” asked Gaara.

“Sure” she said smiling.

“Cool, so Sasuke can I share a pepperoni with you?” asked Ino, they had always shared a pepperoni together.

Sasuke nodded and then looked at Sakura who was looking at her menu.

“Sakura you wanna share with us, Ino can’t even eat half a pizza” he asked nudging his head towards his sister.

“Umm ok, if Ino doesn’t mind that is.” She said looking at Ino who was glaring at her brother.

“Huh? Oh yeah, sure I don’t mind at all” she said smiling brightly.

“Cool then I guess we’ll have one pepperoni then” Sakura said facing Remi.

“Okie doke!” said Remi jotting it down.

“I’ll have the meat supreme please” said Chouji.

“Mm hmmm” mumbled Remi writing it down as well.

“Umm me and Kiba will have a cheese and mushroom please” said Charlie.

Remi raised an eyebrow at her and Charlie blushed.

“I’ll have a mushroom and pineapple please” said two voices at the same time.

Every one turned towards Neji and Tenten who were glaring at each other.

“You copy cat” said Tenten

“How can I be a copy cat when I said it at the same time as you?!” replied Neji

Charlie whispered some thing to Remi and Remi nodded writing some thing down.

“What do you want Hinata?” asked Naruto looking at her.

“Umm I don’t really mind” she said in her usual quiet tone.

“Well would ya like to share my ramen?” he asked politely.

Hinata blushed “oh that would be nice, thank you Naruto but are you sure?” she asked?

“Of course it’s my pleasure!” he said with his signature fox like grin.

Every one turned their attention to Shikamaru who was the only one that hadn’t ordered yet.

“God, the lazy bum has only gone and fallen asleep!” yelled Ino, she had decided that she didn’t like this Shikamaru guy.

She picked up her fork and threw it at him, hitting him straight on the head.


His head shot up and he lazily looked around rubbing his eyes.

“Waimiss” [translation: what did I miss?”] He half yawned.
“You need to say what you want to order” said Chouji poking him.

“Umm I’ll just have a slice of what ever you’re having.” He said looking at Chouji.

Chouji sighed and nodded at Remi, Remi nodded and went off to the kitchen to give in their orders.

Chouji and Shikamaru had been friends all their lives, their parents had known each other since collage so it was natural that they bring their sons up to be good friends. Chouji had all ways been there for Shikamaru as had Shikamaru to Chouji but some times even Chouji had to admit that looking after Shikamaru was a drag, especially when it came to his food!

After a couple minutes of waiting Remi returned with their orders [AN: on a tray of course, she’s not super woman].

“Enjoy your meals every one” she said to them as she began to walk off.

“Remi wait, come sit with us, you can meet Sasuke and Ino properly” said Sakura.

“Uhh are you aloud to do that?” asked Ino taking a slice of pepperoni pizza.

“Yeah, my dad owns the place, I’m aloud to take breaks when ever I want” Remi answered looking rather pleased with her self.

“not when the place is completely full, your not” said a voice behind Remi.

Remi froze and turned her head slowly to look at the tall man in a suit behind her.

“Oh umm hi dad, you remember my friends don’t you?” Remi said smiling and scratching the back of her head.

He peered over her shoulder and looked at them.

“I’m sorry every one but Remi has too much work to do today before her Italian lesson” he said looking sternly at Remi.

“Oh damn it I forgot about that” said Remi whacking her for head.

“Well I guess I better go then, but I’ll see y’all later ok?” she said walking off.

“Yeah see you round” they all answered.

“Well she seems nice” said Ino turning back to every one.

“Mm she is” answered Ellie in between mouthfuls of cheesy pizza.

Suddenly every one remembered about there food.

“Hey where’s my pizza?” asked Neji.

“Ha they for got you!” laughed Tenten picking up a slice of pizza.

“Actually they didn’t” said Charlie casually eating a slice of pizza.

“What do you mean, there’s only one here” said Neji looking at her.

“Exactly, I knew you two would never shut up about who was going to have mushroom and pineapple so I just ordered one for you guys to share”. She said still eating her pizza.

“You did WHAT?!” they both yelled.

“Sorry guys but your gunna have to deal with it, but look on the bright side, this way it’ll be cheaper.” Said Charlie now looking at them and grinning.

“Yeah, and besides it’s a six piece pizza so each of you can have three pieces, there problem solved” said Chouji.

“Humpf fine” said Tenten taking her first slice as did Neji.

Naruto and Hinata were both, quite happily, eating the bowl of ramen. Naruto eating his in gigantic slurps and Hinata eating hers as politely as possible.

Hinata placed her chopsticks in the bowl again to pick up another clump of ramen, as did Naruto, not knowing that they had both picked up the same piece, Hinata had end in her mouth and the other was in Naruto’s.

Hinata looked down at the bowl and slowly moved her eyes upwards.

‘OH MY GOD!’ she mentally yelled.

‘He might, he might KISS me’ she thought blushing madly.

Naruto started to speed up, still oblivious to the fact that his lips were about to make contact with Hinata’s.

Hinata closed her eyes and waited for the magical moment she had been waiting for for so long now.

How ever the moment never came. She opened her eyes to see a very angry Neji standing in front of her with a pair of scissors.

‘oh no, please say he didn’t’ she thought as she looked down at the dangling piece of ramen by her chin.

‘Yeah he did’

He glared at her and then at Naruto how hadn’t noticed any of this and was currently finishing off the ramen.

Hinata sighed and fiddled with her chopsticks.

Damn it fait was cruel.



AN: hehe sorry it took so long. And I hope y’all like it!!!
R&R plzzzzzzz
Sign up to rate and review this story