Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Crack Of Night, The Death Of Dawn

Chapter six

by xxACoalminexx 3 reviews

Aww sugar...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Published: 2007-10-15 - Updated: 2007-10-16 - 540 words

0Unrated
I gave up on my quest for caffeine and went back upstairs. Peter wouldn’t be as easy to argue with as Joe. I knew exactly what would happen if I marched into Andy’s room. First, Peter would take a big gulp of the potion he drinks to keep him from wanting blood. Then he would give me a superior look and come up with an excuse that somehow did make sense. He always had an excuse. No use in trying when I know I’ll fail. As I lay in bed, staring blankly at the ceiling, my memory grabbed ahold of a thought. William was about to tell me something before Peter jumped on him. What could he not want me to know? I wish someone would explain what’s going on. All of a sudden, I heard a crack.

“Your wish is my command,” William was sitting on the edge of my bed, leering.

I screamed loudly.

“Now, now, don’t worry. I don’t hurt anyone. That’s Brendon’s job,”

I started to shake. Now would be an excellent time for Peter to come in and kill this guy.

“Aww sugar, you don’t want me gone! I’m about to tell you a secret.”

I realized that he could read my mind. Uh-oh...that’s not good.

“It isn’t? I thought it was nice that we were.../connected/,” he moved closer.

“I’m not connected to you in any way,”

He leaned in so close that I could smell his breath. I shuddered. It reeked of blood.

“We’re connected in more ways than you know, love,” he whispered.

“Get away from her!” there was a voice from the doorway.

We both turned to see Peter. William quickly got off the bed.

“We’ll talk later darling,” he took off his hat, bowed, and disappeared.

I looked at Peter with gratitude. He glared back.

“Great job Evangeline. Now he knows where our hideout is,”

“How is it my fault? He just appeared out of nowhere!”

“But then how did he know you were here?”

“He can read my mind,” I explained.

“Reading minds is a vampire power. I can read your mind too if I’m close enough to you. That goes for William too. This means he was here a while ago. And he’s never found out before so it must be your fault!” he threw his hands up in annoyance.

“It’s not! I never did anything!” I protested.

“Whatever...we have to prepare for an attack. Stay here and don’t do anything stupid.”

He slammed the door and left. I exhaled deeply. He was so much kinder when he was just my stranger. Even William’s treating me better. Come to think of it, William’s treating me better than any of these guys who are saying they’re here to protect me are. What if they’re just lying to me about William being bad? Why should I not trust him? There was another crack.

“There we go...I knew you would come around.”

William was back.

This time I didn’t scream.

--------

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN

Reviews&Rates are equivalent to Hugs&Kisses. Leave me either.
Sign up to rate and review this story