Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Blind From Whats In Front Of Myself: Part 2

Chapter 1

by rachh15 3 reviews

My comp crashed so this is all i have so far.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-10-16 - Updated: 2007-10-16 - 638 words

0Funny
Previously:

I giggled and reached up and kissed him lightly.
The next day, I was able to go to the academy, and I was ecstatic about it. Hospitals are very boring, and they are certain visitation rules, so Julius couldn't stay with me all the time. The G.I.B went back to the warehouse where I was captured. But it was empty, completely cleared. Except for a white sheet of paper with my name on it. I knew he wasn't done trying to tear me and Julius apart. But I knew Conman would never succeed.

But 6 Months Later...

I awoke on the aisle of the jet, that I was flying on to our next mission. Delilah, my girlfriend was beside me still sleeping. I smiled to myself. I still thought it was unreal that we were actually dating. I have loved her forever, and now she loves me too. Ever since Delilah has recovered from all the electricity damage, she has been worried about what would happen. She knows the Conman's is going to get his revenge, and she thinks she won't be ready this time. I have reassured millions of times, and I think she believe he's going to get me. But I am not worried, because Delilah and I make a great team, and we have always captured the good guys. I was beginning to wonder when we would ever land. It seemed we were flying to nowhere.

The Day Before:

"So what do you want to this weekend?" Delilah asked me, as we were watching a horror film on TV.

I thought for a moment. "Want to go to dinner at that new Grill downtown?"

"Sure." Delilah smiled at me. She reached up and kissed me on the lips. I kissed back eagerly. We pulled back, as we heard people enter the TV room. Even though everyone knew we were dating, we wanted our relationship to private. I held her hand and we stared at the TV.

"Hello? Hello? HELLO?!?!" Ursula screamed at us.

We turned our heads back at her bemused. Delilah sighed, "what?"

"I have been calling you for like, ten freaking minutes straight. Al's looking for you. Something about a mission or something. I didn't really listen."

I rolled my eyes at Delilah. That was nothing new. Ursula was a very selfish vain person. She really didn't like that Delilah was dating me. At least that's what everyone's saying. I don't pay attention to her, my eyes are only focused on Delilah.

I stood up and reached for Delilah's hand and pulled her to her feet.

"Mission time." I winked at her.

She smiled, "or he found out that we hid his robes on April Fools Day."

I struggled to hold my laughter in, "His expression was priceless. He nearly broke down, when they were missing. I have never seen him run around so frantically."

"I think he forgot it that it was April 1st."

We rounded the corner and knocked gently on Big Al's door.

"Come on." Al sounded distracted.

Delilah twisted the doorknob. It wouldn't budge.

"He locked it?" She raised her eyebrows in surprise.

"No problem. Give me your bobby pin please."

I took it from her hand and picked the lock in under 10 seconds. We walked in and Al and Scarlett were standing near the window. They were grinning broadly. A little too broadly. I looked at Delilah uneasily.

"Kittens..." Scarlett started, "we have a special mission for you."

"Special?" Delilah asked.

"Well it's not a life-threatening mission this time." Al clarified. "We have had strange phone calls from a small farm town in Minnesota. We want you to check it out."

"What kind of calls?" I asked.

"Sightings of...uhm...UFO's." Al said, turning red.

Delilah and I started laughing.

"You want us to arrest aliens?"
Sign up to rate and review this story