Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha

Shape Changing

by RatherPeaky 0 reviews

In a secluded meadow, InuYasha and Kikyou meet..

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Parody,Romance - Characters: Inuyasha,Kikyo,Naraku - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-10-17 - Updated: 2007-10-18 - 351 words - Complete

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha. If I did Kagome would've beaten InuYasha along time ago and then turned him out.
/ "WHERE's MY MONEY, INUYASHA?" Kagome spoke loudly, rearing back her hand.

"I'm getting it, Momma!" pleaded InuYasha, his bottom lip quivering, tugging down his tiny skirt. /


~-=-~-=-START THE MACHINE~-=-~-=-~


...
The meadow sparkled with spirits and starlight. There was a hum in the air, either from the night life or the mood of the two figures occupying the area. Kikyou and InuYasha gazed sadly at eachother as motes of light passed between them.

"Kikyou.." InuYasha began, but Kikyou placed an archery weathered finger on his lips, silencing him.

"Let us speak no longer, InuYasha.. We've said all that needed to be said." she said, her usual blank, dark and emotionless stare sparkling with a mysterious light.
"Just.. hold me. For tonight, let us just be man and woman."

InuYasha stepped foward and embraced Kikyou, desperately. And later, they embraced even more intimately...

Morning light caressed InuYasha's face with warm fingers, rousing him from his sleep, the dew covered grass waking him further. He nuzzled soft black hair and he cuddled further into the warmth of the covers and the other body.

"...."

His eyes snapped open. ' What the--?! WHO the--?! ' Long, curly black hair caressed his shoulder and smooth skin rested against his chest. ' This isn't Kikyou.. It can't be Kagome..! Or Sango..! WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?!?! ' He sat up, leaning on his elbow, noticing his clothes lain under himself and his unknown partner. Then what is covering them.. InuYasha looked down and saw a snow white baboon's pelt. A boulder of ice dropped to his stomache. A pair of arms looped around his waist, sensing his discomfort. A leg thrown over his. A face snuggles into his neck.

"Mmmmhh..Is something wrong..?" A soft, deep voice chuckles. "Ku ku ku.. Go back to sleep, darling.. We can rest a little longer."

' Oh yeah.. Naraku can change shape .'

This was InuYasha's last thought before he promptly passed out.
Sign up to rate and review this story