Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison...

Chapter 4

by SaaRawr 3 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Gerard Way - Published: 2007-10-18 - Updated: 2007-10-18 - 762 words

1Exciting
I woke to find myself still laid with one arm handcuffed to the bed.
I sat up as much as I could and tried to free my wrist, but it just wasn’t happening.
It was then that I noticed the envelope addressed to me, sitting comfortably on the table beside the bed.
I looked around the room. The cloths had gone from the dressing table, and Gerard was nowhere in sight.
I reached over and grabbed the letter, opening it awkwardly with my one free hand.
I tipped it up and out fell a shiny silver key. I was quick to free my aching arm from the grip of the hand cuff, and read the enclosed letter.

Have fun last night?
I visualised all of the things we had done.
Yeah.
Remember though. If you tell a soul, my friend will deal with you, and you don’t want that to happen, trust me.
A shiver ran down my spine.
Aren’t you late for work, officer?
Holy shit!

I scurried out from under the warm bed covers, and gathered my clothes, dressing as I ran down the hall and flew down the stairs.
I turned the key that Gerard had kindly left swinging in the keyhole, and then put it in my pocket after locking the door behind me.
Running down the drive with only one shoe on, I realised that I didn’t have a car.
Shit. Now how was I supposed to get to fucking work!?
I stood thinking of what my options were.
It was then that a familiar face pulled up right beside me.
“Hop in,” Bob wound the window down and shouted across to me, “a friend of yours called and told me to pick you up here.”
He smirked, “So, who’s the lucky guy?”
“Holy shit.” I replied simply. Gerard had gone to all of this trouble, for me?
“Wait wait wait... Repeat all of that,” I glared at Bob, who was grinning broadly.

“Some guy called claiming to be a friend of yours. He said that you needed me to pick you up outside here at around 8 o’clock..” He repeated, speeding down the winding lanes.
We pulled up sharply outside my house, and I ran in and got changed as quickly as possible.




“So,” Bob smiled as we entered the station, “you didn’t spill the details.”
“What?” I stared at him blankly. My mind was elsewhere.
“Who’s the guy?” he urged me to spill.
“Nobody.” I lied.
My head spun, as a whirlwind of questions spiralled through my mind.
Why would he do that for me? It’s as if he had planned all of last night…
“Come on Ash. You promised. We both promised. If anything happens, we tell each other about it. At least tell me his name,” Bob begged, doing his puppy dog eyes.
I wanted to tell him everything. About the blood stained cloths, the knife, the gun. But after that letter, my heart was split in two directions.
“His name is…” I began. My phone suddenly beeped, making me jump back with shock.
I opened the text.
No number.
Remember. Don’t even think about telling him.

Shit. How is he doing this? Is he watching me or something? Oh hell. How did he get my number? Help me somebody, please. What have I got myself into?
“I don’t know,” I said, slamming down some papers onto my desk.
“Wow, you must have been pretty pissed not to even find out his name,” Bob joked. I didn’t find him funny.
“I didn’t need to know his name, because nothing happened okay? Nothing,” I glared at him, eyeing the door, hinting for him to leave me in peace.
“Okay. What ever you say,” he smirked, closing the door behind him.

My god.
What the hell is happening?

My phone beeped to tell me I had another message from Mr Mysterious no number..
Good work, officer. You will be rewarded for your efforts.
It had to be Gerard. It had to be him, just had to be. Only he called me officer. God help me.


I rested my head in my hands, digging my fingers deeply into the sides of my head until it hurt so much my eyes watered.
Why did I trust him? What have I done?

What the fuck am I going to do now?







[Reviews please? Tell me what you think. Sorry its such a short chapter.. Im building it up though, I swear, it gets better. Trust me.]
Sign up to rate and review this story