Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Sharpest Lives Are The Deadliest To Lead

You Got To Fight Just To Make It Through, Cause I Will Be The Death Of You

by frankxgerard 3 reviews

"You’re nothing..."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2007-10-19 - Updated: 2007-10-19 - 1135 words - Complete

0Unrated

Title from "Breath" - Breaking Benjamin/b>

Gerard could sense Frank’s distress. It was so dark where he was, but he had to find him. It was tearing at his insides and he panicked, struggling against his sub conscious.
He couldn’t move at all and he knew he wasn’t conscious. He wasn’t completely dead either, despite the obvious absence of a body and/or a heart.
There was a strange feeling of cold air through where he supposed his head was, and he was suddenly knocked forward violently. He gasped in a breath.
The room spun around him and he groaned, falling back and hitting his head on something.
He lay there blinking and breathing for what could have been hours.
Finally he could see.
He could smell blood. His own blood, Ryan’s blood, mixed human blood, and the slightly altered version of his blood that was Frank’s.
With that thought he lurched upright and looked around urgently.
He was lying on some sort of examination table. Blood was puddle over the cement floors, on the walls, everywhere.
His whole front had been covered by the stuff at one point, but it had leaked down to his sides.
His heart was missing.
He wouldn’t survive long without it, but what could he do?
He gingerly picked it up, fumbling around till his shaking hands wrapped around it. He pushed it back together and finally cleared his head enough to pick up a needle.
He sewed it messily up and re-attached it to the veins and cords hanging out of his ribcage. His empty breathing solidified and he stood, stumbling over.
His forehead was covered in sweat and blood. It was all over his face and made his skin stick to the metal when he got up.
He pushed things haphazardly off the shelving until he found a sort of oversized staple gun among the knives.
He took it and shot it down his chest three times. They were metal clamps. They held his skin together sloppily.
Gerard scanned his surrounding again and his heart stopped. Not that it had time to restart.
frank was still held down in the chair, blood trickling from the corners of his mouth. His head was slumped downwards, almost too far, and his hair was clumped and knotty.
The black cross etched in his chest was still displayed visibly under the red smears.
His pants hitched up over his ankles where bloody shackled held him down.
One of his fangs was broken off on the floor, the other was stabbed gruesomely through his cheek while his mouth hung open.
Gerard reached out and brushed the hair from his face.
His eyes were open and staring toward his lap, white and pupil-less.
His neck was punctured twice, the holes bruising faintly at the edges.
There was a yellowish-purple needle tear in the middle of his neck.
Gerard whimpered and touched the side of his face. His lips quivered for a moment before he growled, baring his fangs.
He ripped the cuffs straight off the chair, doing the same with the leg braces and collar.
Tears welled in the corners of his eyes and he picked frank’s limp body out of the chair, carrying it bridal style to the door.
He forced the door open and stormed out, immediately sniffing out Justin.
“YOU FUCKING KILLED HIM, JUSTIN!” he roared, stepping in between Justin and whomever he was talking to.
“He’s not dead,” Justin said.
Gerard’s blood boiled. He was aware that the massive crowd of werewolves had all stopped talking and were staring at the bloody, half-dead man carrying a ghost boy in his arms.
“He might as well be; he’s nothing…,” Gerard hissed, lips still curled angrily over his fangs.
Justin’s eyes showed a hint of fear.
Everyone in the room knew Gerard could probably kill the whole of them in under 5 minutes.
Justin didn’t say anything.
Gerard looked livid; eyes on white-fire and bare chest heaving to control his breathing.
He shoved viciously past Justin, pushing through the gaping people, and stormed through dark hallways till he got to a particular room. He opened the door and slammed it behind him once he was inside.
There was a mattress on the floor and an unlit candle next to it.
Gerard placed frank on the blanket and kissed his lips gently.
“G-Gerard?” frank stammered, darting, white eyes searching in the dark.
Gerard kneeled over him, knees on either side of him and elbows on either side of his head.
“I’m so sorry… I’m so fuckin’ sorry, baby...,”Gerard said, letting himself down next to frank, separating him from the edge of the mattress.
“Gerard, I-I’m so cold,” frank whimpered, gripping Gerard’s warm hand in his icy one, “Why? Why’m I cold? It hurts, Gerard…”
Gerard felt a tear spill from under his rapidly blinking eyelids.
“Frankie…” he said.
“Gerard, n-no, tell me why.” frank argued.
“Frankie… They cut you. They cut you away from me…,” Gerard whispered, pressing his cheek against frank’s, “They took away the part of me that made you. Ripped it out of my heart. It’s not vampire anymore, so you’re not vampire. You were dying from being part wolf, and that was killing me, so they broke everything, Fee. They made you a Wanderer. A ghost… You’re nothing, not human, not animal, and it’s tearing you in two.”
frank’s breath hitched every few moments and he clung tighter to Gerard’s hands, wrapping his legs around Gerard’s.
“M-my head… ‘s killing me, Gerard…” [a/n: Um, subtle Doctor Who reference, much? Yeah, and now you know why my YouTube is tennantfan248... hehe]
Gerard’s arm curled possessively over frank’s stomach and around his waist, pulling him in tight.
He just stayed their listening to frank’s dead, hollow heartbeat until his mind flitted backwards to the day Frank had been turned. If he could find one drop of his human blood he might be able to save him before he went mad without his soul.
I cleaned the sheets… I cleaned his clothes…
The rope!

The rope he’d used to tie Frank down had gotten Frank’s original blood on it when he tried to bite it.
Gerard untangled himself from frank’s limbs and removing himself of his stony, cold chest.
“I’m gonna fix this, Frankie… I’ll make it stop hurting…” Gerard said, slipping his fingers over frank’s forehead.
frank nodded and fisted his fingers in the sheets as Gerard stood.
He closed the door and locked it from the outside. frank didn’t need blood, he didn’t need food, he didn’t need anything.
Sign up to rate and review this story