Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampire in the Attic

Unbelief or Disbelief?

by BlacknWhiteRainbow 3 reviews

A hand clamped over my mouth, no scream could escape. A cold breath whisper,"Hello."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2007-10-19 - Updated: 2007-10-19 - 934 words

0Unrated
A/N: One of my better chapters I think. Why don't you guys sink you teeth into it and enjoy?
xoxoNatividad (yeah, it's my name, 1/2 Mexican, pshyea.)

Chapter 3 Unbelief or Disbelief

He was right. My parents wouldn't believe me. He would come back. I was sure of it. I sure he was eventually going to kill me. This reaked havoc on my brain.

I went to bed. This time, my parents were home. I was in my room. I had locked my door and shoved clothes under the crack under the door. It could have helped. I was on my bed again with Tomathy, lights off. Deja vu. When I got to the bed I knew I should have left the lights on. I'm freaked out right now. Just sitting in the dark. Too scared to turn the light on. I wish I had a clapper. Note To Self: Ask for one for Christmas present. Back to being scared and in the dark. I wasn't like that for long.

A hand clamped over my mouth, no scream could escape. Cold breath whispered,"Hello."
"I'll let you go. Promise not to scream, or things will get bloody."
I nodded. I would comply. Things didn't need to get bloody.
"Good."
He let his hand go and it slipped around my waist. He pulled me close. He inhaled my hair. I decided I needed to speak.
"What are you going to do to me?"
"Same thing as last time."
"......"
He sighed, "I can't believe you forgot already. I thought I was memorable. We're going to talk some more."
"Oh okay."
"Well I guess I going to have to begin this conversation. I'm the bat that lives in your attic."
"I still don't believe that."
"I knew you wouldn't. I really am the bat. I'm a vampire," he leered at me.
"I still don't believe you."
He let me go. I couldn't run for it. He slid off my bed and stood in my room. He took a deep breath. And literally poof. He turned into the bat. I was paralyzed with shock. He poofed back and resumed him position with his arms around my waist.
I tried to talk. I managed to open my mouth. The words wouldn't come. They couldn't come.

He looked at me. He did look good. He lifted my chin to shut my mouth.
"Yes, I truly am a vampire. I've chosen you to be my mate. I guess boyfriend. as you would call it. Gay vampires still get mates love. We're a more accepting race than you humans."
I tried talking again. "Why? Why me?"
"I don't really know. Vampires have use their instinct more than humans."
"Ah, ah, what now?"
"I'm going to bite you my pretty."
"WHAT?!" Do I really want to be a vampire? No, I think not. He can't force me, can he? Yes, he can.

"Don't worry, it won't hurt, trust me. I might take a little blood, but I won't change you...yet. I suggest you don't struggle. "

I didn't struggle. I couldn't help, but shake with fear. He held my neck. He sniffed the blood from outside my skin. He sighed with. He plunged his teeth into me. It didn't hurt, but it did feel extremely strange. The place where he bit felt numb. I could feel his lips cool and soft agaisnt my skin, like a flower petal. I felt blood go from my body, and into his mouth. The ordeal only lasted a few seconds. His fangs slid out of my body leaving two puncture marks. He licked his mark that he had left.

He had bitten right behind my ear. It wouldn't be noticed and usually covered with my hair.

"It wasn't that bad, was it sweetheart?"
"Whe, when did I become 'sweetheart'?"
"Just a few seconds ago when I bit you."

He pulled me close. "I'm sorry, I had to bite you. It's not easy the first time. Your blood tasted magnificent. It's easier this way. One bite to mark you as mine, then another one to change you."

He held me in his lap on my bed. He rocked me, whispering comforting words in my ear. I thought his breath would be rancid and foul, but it wasn't. It was fresh like the air just after a rain. I didn't dislike him anymore. I didn't fear for my life any more. What did he do to me in that one bite?

I turned to face him. He was beautiful. His skin pale, but not unhealthy looking. He was like carved ivory. Hir hair was black blue. His eyes were hazel and then turn to green. They seemed to swirl and change colors. I wanted to drag a hand across his face. It seemed flawed, but it was perfect that way.

He got up from my bed. He held my face in his hands.
"Sweetheart, I'm coming back tomorrow night. Be dressed and ready to go out."
He gave a quick kiss to my forehead.
"Bye, Hun."
He poofed a again. This time he was gone.

I felt strangely alone in my room. He was taking me ouy tomorrow? What did that mean? I had to be dressed, what the heck was I going to wear? Not pj's. Something nice? This was going to give me a headache. I fell back into my bed, and dreamt dreams of twisting pools of dark colors.

A/N: To the lovely people who leave me reviews thanks. I'll try my best to post something new everyday, as long as I get 1 review. Much Love.
Sign up to rate and review this story