Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Warped Tour '05 Romance

"I See You've Met Pete."

by OhSoIntricateLie 0 reviews

Roxy meets Pete, albeit briefly.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-10-20 - Updated: 2007-10-20 - 409 words - Complete

0Unrated
Author’s note: This is a short chapter compared to the previous ones, yes I know but I promise we’ll see Patrick in the next chapter. Promise. And once Patrick comes into the picture we’ll start seeing some fluff. :]


Pomona, California

She had just stepped off the bus when she realized something; she didn’t have any form of caffeine with her. So, silently she crept back onto the bus and over to the fridge and pulled out a Starbucks Mocha Frappauchino.

Satisfied she got back off the bus and began to explore where she was. Just as she brought the bottle to her lips she rounded the corner of the bus and ran into someone. Or rather, they ran into her. Literally.

“What the hell,” Roxanne started as she put the lid back on her bottle and rubbed her mouth.

“Sorry. Here let me help you,” a voice belonging to the other person sounded.

Roxanne took his hand as he helped pull her off the ground. Once she was upright she noticed who he was instantly. Between the Nightmare Before Christmas tattoos and the smile she knew it was Pete Wentz.

“Wow, so you’re the infamous Pete Wentz,” she said as Pete’s smile grew broader.

“Yes. Yes I am. And you are?”

“Roxanne Way.”

“In no way related to the Way brothers, right?”

Roxanne heaved a mock-sigh, “Unfortunately, I’m am.”

Pete laughed before looking at his watch.

“Understood. Hey I’ve got to go it was nice meeting you, maybe I’ll run into you again.”

“Maybe. Just as long as you don’t literally do it,”

“Deal. Later,” Pete replied before walking off in the direction of the stages.

By this time, the band had woken up and everybody was getting off of the bus. Shortly Roxanne was joined by her brothers, one on either side of her.

“I see you’ve met Pete,” Gerard said causing Roxanne to jump.

“Sheesh, cause me a coronary why don’t you?”

Gerard just pulled out a cigarette and lit it.

“You know, every time you smoke you take off years of your life.”

Gerard shrugged, “Gonna die anyway.”

Roxanne rolled her eyes.

“What about dying anyway?,” Ray asked as he walked up.

“Roxy’s starting a rant on my smoking. Sorry babe, but we’re not all straight-edge.”

“Whatever.”

As soon as everyone was off the bus they began walking towards the stage area.
Sign up to rate and review this story