Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Waht happens in the closet stayes in the closet(NOT!)

sparks fly in the dark!

by sasuke_shikamaru_fan 0 reviews

ok what happened when sasuke and akemi told everyone the big news...and what happens when sasuke revels his true feelings???find out!

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Ino,Naruto,Sakura,Sasuke,Shikamaru - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-10-20 - Updated: 2007-10-21 - 916 words - Complete

0Unrated
srry about the long wait but i've been really lazy and almost forgot about my story...lol...ok so hears ch.5:sparks fly in the dark(i love the title!)

Everyone leaned in as if to be the climax of the best movie ever made. In unisen they said "were getting married!" everyones eyes got as big as dinner plates and sakura fainted while ino ran out crying. shikamaru started running after ino and naruto just came up to sasuke and nugged him and as if sasuke wasn't alwready imberrest enough...naruto just had to ask sasuke if he was going to "Get some" tonight.

That night akemi and sasuke had decided to move in together since they were ingaged inall. they lay on the couch watchin inuyasha and akemi just decides to just out of nowhare kiss sasuke strait on the lips. sasuke had no intesion of stoppin at this point but then came a sudden knock on the door. akemi gets up hesatently and aswers the door. hi! said a pink haired girl who looked a mess. in the other room sasuke had recognized that voice and practiclly ran to the door. he then askes akemi if he can have a moment alone with sakura. akemi ofcorse agrees and walks out happilly. he then turns to sakura and askes her if she can forget all about there little sharade in the clothset. how can i when you are the only one i've ever loved with this kind of passion...momests later akemi walks back into the hallway and right as she walked in sakura had leaned up and kissed sasuke. akemi starts crying and runns to the kitchen to call a cab so she can leave and go to hinata's house. no i didn't kiss her she kissed me and i don't lover her like i love you and you know that! pleese don't leave me! akemi screams "i'll get my stuff in the morning!" but akem- slam went the door and he was left speechless with only sakura to comfort him...

i'm sorry sasuke i didn't know that she would walk in...no it's ok sakura i guess it just wasn't ment to be...so how long have you known her for sasuke???scince we were 2 weeks old...oh i'm sooooo sorry. (inner sakura-i messed up a 12 year friendship. god why am i such a bitch?!!) hey sasuke want to start where we left off??? god no thats what got me into this!!! but sasuke you can't tell me that you felt nothing when we kissed each other...ok i addmit it was ok but i still wish akemi was hear...she always made me feel better when my parents were fighting...she used to tell me that when people fight thats means they love each other and i always told her that, that ment my parents were maddly in love with each other...and when we would fight she would always start giggaling and remind me that only people in love fought like this and that always made me stop yelling at her. even though i really did love her..., wow you guys really did love each other sasuke i'm sorry i messed it up...you should be sakura...now i might never get another chance to be with her ever again...but sasuke i really didn't mean too...then out of nowhere sakura kissed sasuke onece more and he didn't stop her this time...a few moments later sasuke looked up at her and said " i gues i never new what i was missing" what do you mean sasuke? i love you sakura!!! sakura started hugging sasuke and then she saw an empty bottle of sake. and then she realized that the only reason he kissed her or even told her anything was because he was drunk beond reason...she felt alittle hurt but she let him hug her because she may never get that chance again...sasuke what are yu doing? hugging you why? because your hand is on my ass...oh well thats just because you think my trackters sexy, it really turns you on. don't lie sakura you know you want me. you always have and now you've got me. but i dont want you drunk...who said i'm drunk sakura...the empty sake bottle on the counter thats who...oh that thing has been there since last week i just forgot to throw it away...(inner sakura-CHA! he really does love me!!!) ok but do you really love me enough to do what i think you what to do???what do you sakura...i was just touchin your ass...that doesnt mean i want to fuck you!!!...oh...why did you what me too sakura???well no, maybe, i dont know,...yes ok! i love you and i would do anything for you...even give you something i can never get back...what do you mean sakura???i ment my virginity ok! it's not something i just tell everyone...(inner sasuke-wow she would really do that for me!) well i, i, i, i want to too...but are you sure sure??? yes sasuke i'm sure sure...as sure as can be. ok...well hear goes...

hahaha another cliff hanger...wow i think this has to be the best chapter yet!!! comment please:)...oh and i'm going to write another story that will be totally differen from this one...sasusaku, shikaino, naruhina, nejiten, anti-shikatema!hahaha i hate shikatema!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story