Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Midnight Sun.

But Wait A Bit,

by Vanir

Awakenings. Bikes, babes and bondage. Lord of the mansion. He's finally getting somewhere.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Parody - Characters: Dobby,Ginny,Harry,Hermione,Luna - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [?] - Published: 2007-10-21 - Updated: 2007-10-21 - 9300 words

?Blocked
I still don't own the Potterverse. Got it?




But wait a bit,

He woke up close to orgasm. He remembered falling asleep with Jorunn's lips closing around his cock, and he could sense that she was asleep now, but still sucking him. He decided to just close his eyes and revel in the sensation of the gentle blow job given to him by the sleeping Huldr. He stroked her hair gently, scratching her neck where the hair became fur. She made a content little sound and sucked a little harder. After a few minutes, he came, softly. It wasn't the huge explosion he had performed with his girls before, but more of a gentle release. She awoke slightly as the semen made her choke a bit, and swallowed greedily. He allowed his affection and gratitude to flow into her through his caressing hand, and she came, equally gentle, from the touch of his magic. She cleaned him off with her tongue, before settling once again and falling asleep. Harry, on the other hand was wide awake, so he carefully dislodged himself from the sleeping beauty and cast the same silencing dome over the bed as he had tried before. Once he checked the time, he saw that he felt fully rested with only one hour of sleep. Brilliant! He wasn't expected at the smithy for almost four hours. He wondered briefly if Lake Wardens slept, but decided to go to the lake anyway. He had an idea he wanted to investigate. He pulled on the clothes he had conjured the day before, a pair of stout jeans in what he could only describe as Fafnir green, and a tight short-sleeved shirt that tied in the front. It was very similar to the vests Surt and Leif wore. He tried to get out of the house quietly, and to his immense surprise, he actually made it. The garden door in the kitchen was open, so he sneaked out and for some reason he ran down to the lake.

It was just past midnight, and the sun was barely above the horizon. The sky was flaming in pinks, orange and blue, just the kind of tasteless display he never would have believed in in a painting, that only could be beautiful in real life. There was no wind at all, and the lake looked like a mirror. He sat down by the water's edge and dipped his fingers in it. The water was surprisingly warm, and he began to take his shirt off. He felt someone watching him as he continued with his trousers and boots. He looked at his reflection in the lake and almost fell in. Where the hell did all these muscles come from? He could see the hammers from the smithy reflected in his shoulders and upper arms, the tongs in his lower arms and hands. His chest was also muscular, and very well defined. He really liked what he saw. He was actually a bit intimidated by himself, and guffawed at the thought. His legs were toned, but didn't really match his upper body, and to his chagrin, he was still short. This biking thing that had everybody in such a state would surely help his legs, but he wondered briefly what kind of exercise there was to make someone taller. Suddenly, he saw the reflection of his face change into that of a roughly twelve year old girl in pigtails. He smiled at the pretty young Lake Warden.

“Hi there Stina, or should I call you Auntie or something?”

“Hi there Hasse Hunk. So, you are Lily's sprog. I wasn't sure. Well, at least I know why you can do those things now. So, what brings you here? Shouldn't you be boinking those Huldr's silly by now?”

“I seem to need less sleep than they do. I guess my strange body adapts to the sleep I'm actually getting. Is that a trait from you?”

“No, not really. Water never sleeps, even if fishes do. I guess you have parts from creatures of night and day alike. Good thing then that you're not sleeping around the clock.”

“Yeah. Can you teach me how this water stuff works? I think it just might be useful.”

“You'd better believe it, boy. Jump in, and I'll show you loads of things.” She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.

“Eh, just out of curiosity, how old are you?”

“Oh, I'm about four hundred, I think. I know, the lake isn't that old. I guess you heard the story. The Mundanes were about to build a power dam, that would join several lakes, including mine, into one. That would mean that I and the other Wardens would have to slug it out for dominance, and that would have destroyed most of our species in this country. The strongest of us got to keep his lake and mind the dam, and the rest of us got relocated. I had a small pond and a creek here when the boys debated. I don't mind my new digs in the slightest. Well, I do mind when Sigyn goes skinny dipping after using that filthy potion of hers. Gods, that stinks. Soap and things is all right, I can deal with that, but that potion is horrible. Hey, did she do you?”

“I'm afraid I did her quite thoroughly. And broke her, as a matter of fact, but I glued her together again. She'll be fine, but I guess it will be a while before she uses the potion again.”

“How did you.. oh... OH! Hasse, you know, you really should get in.. the water, so I can show you things and not at all manifest around that wonderful log of yours.”

“Sorry. You may be hundreds of years old, but you still look like a little girl. Strange may I be, but not that kind of strange. It wouldn't work. Besides, I'm bonded to one girl, and about to bond two more. The idea of fidelity might be a bit absurd in my position, but still.”

“Then why don't you Bond me too? I like you, I'll get to see more things, and maybe I can get a bigger lake or something. Shacking up with a Sorcerer and his harem sounds like a great idea to me. How do you want me to look, then? I can change easily. It's not like I have a fixed face like you do.”

The Warden rose from the water, until she appeared to stand on the surface. Her body grew from the twelve-year-old to a beautiful, athletic woman to a copy of a Muggle supermodel. Her blue-green eyes never changed, though. Harry watched intently. This ability was what he wanted. And her, of course. He made a heroic effort to stay on track.

“That's very interesting indeed, Stina, and once I've learned what I want to know, perhaps we can discuss it. What I really want to know is if I can use this power like you can, and change my appearance?”

She sunk down to her waist again, mimicking a Marilyn Monroe with serious enhancements, and thought about it before answering.

“It's almost impossible to say, but I would think so. The changing of my own body is easy, and not very heavy on power. I guess that if you can do that race boat thing, you can do the changes, too. It's basically the same thing.” She grinned irreverently at him, “If I have to be a teacher to get me some, I guess class is in session. Jump in. I need to feel you to do this. I honestly do, it's not just the pussy talking.”

This began a few interesting hours for Harry, and the Lake Warden worked him hard. She guided his body, literally showing him how to swim. She forced him to learn transforming his body to water, but they quickly found that he had a very limited ability to do so. It was enough, however, to make him change his appearance, and even make him a bit taller. This effect took some serious concentration, though, and he kept tripping over his own feet. The Warden also frequently commented on his past experiences, and made remarks about his thoughts, until he flat out asked her if she could read his mind. She laughed at him.

“Hasse, did you know that more than half your body is water, and that you're currently swimming in several million tons of my brain? Sensing thoughts and memories through touch is easy, once you learn to filter out the junk.”

“Can I learn that? What junk was that, by the way?”

“Your brain is full of signals. Muscle control, detailed information to your spleen, all kinds of junk. Sorting out your conscious thoughts isn't easy. There wouldn't be much point to learn this, as you couldn't really sort things out without magic. Legilimency is easier, and I bet Fafnir would be a better teacher than me. My way can bypass your Occlumency, though.”

“My Occlumency is rubbish, so that's not very hard.”

“What? You have Jormungandr in your head, guarding your thoughts and you think it's rubbish?”

“Eh. What was that? I tried to learn Occlumency last year, but I didn't get it right. Could have something to do with the absolute bastard who tried to teach me though, that.”

“Well, you don't need any more defence than what you already have. I guess you can thank Fafnir for that, then. There's a construct of Jormungandr in your brain. It's quite intelligent, and will defend you violently. You might want to communicate with it sometime. I sense that you have a link to your consort, and he won't touch that, and you have a listening device in here, too.”

“You mean I have a bug in my brain?”

“Almost. It's a little piece of magic that will allow the maker to bypass all shielding that's added afterwards. I guess Jormungandr can destroy it if you ask. Now, let's see Mr Pritchard again.”

Harry concentrated. He grew taller, he changed his hair, his skin and he even managed to cloak the damn scar. After a minute, Harry was gone, and Caradoc Pritchard was in his place.

“Good. Now, remember what he feels like, and then, we'll make you change the clothes, too.
First, though, I want you to change into Harry Potter.”

He paused. What did Harry Potter look like? He was scrawny, had messy hair and a distinct scar. He was wiry, but not muscular, and more skinny than lean. He closed his eyes, and brought the image of Harry Potter to the forefront of his mind, and imagined the grid that she had taught him. Then he willed his outer edges to liquefy, and assume this form that he had in mind. He felt a rippling effect, not painful but uncomfortable, run over his body. As she whooped and clapped, he opened his eyes. He had made it. Not only had he changed into the scrawnier body that he had just two weeks ago, he was wearing his school uniform.

“Great! Well done! Damn, you're puny.” Stina said.”You might have use for this one, too. Let me look at you.”

She inspected him with a dousing, and noted that he was actually scrawnier than he had been, the scar was more pronounced and he was even an inch shorter. He had made a gentle caricature of himself. When she told him to relax, he felt that ripple again, and looked down on his present, naked and muscular self. He shifted to Pritchard, and this time he saw the ripple spread, changing him directly from naked Hasse to cloaked Caradoc. He resumed his own shape again, and lifted himself, until he was walking on top of the water.

“You know, this has been fun. I'm a bit curious, though. That first thing I did, the racing? What was that?”

“You were trying to cross the lake. Your magic tried to help you, but didn't know how to do it. I helped you some, as a pick-up-line. Now, I've had your naked body inside me for hours. I expect to have you inside my naked body shortly. I won't interfere with training, though. Go and play, and bring your Huldr girls here tonight for some serious playtime. It's about time for you to get to the smithy. Sea you.”

With the horrible pun hanging, the Warden sank into her lake, and Harry walked across the lake to his clothes. Once he had pulled them on, he ran to the smithy. One neat advantage of his wetter heritage, was that he wouldn't need a towel to dry himself again. He wanted to be dry, and he was. He decided, as the smithy came into view, to give the Warden one hell of a thank you. Glamours wouldn't cut it against Moody's eye, or the ident check at the ministry, for that matter. Maybe he could get to Britain as Caradoc, and attend his own funeral? That would be sweet. He slowed down.

~Gabi, darling. You awake?

~Barely, Beloved. They've just gone to sleep here.

~Anything special?

~I have seen the most amusing dance here. You first, though.

~I have learned a way to be Pritchard without glamours. I can change my body instead.

~Are you a metamorph now?

~No, just wet. Apparently I'm part Lake Warden, and I can change my appearance like they can. My teacher wants a “thank-you shag”, though.

~Go ahead, then. I want some sisters. Have you bonded the Huldr yet?

~You know I haven't. I have decided that I will, though. Does that count?

~Anything you do is perfect. These girls here might not miss you as much as I thought.

~Oh?

~Ginny was supposed to help Hermione shave her pussy. Watching Ginny “slip”constantly was as much fun as watching Hermione biting her lips, trying not to cum. She failed, though. When Hermione returned the favour, they barely pretended any more, but they're still maintaining that nothing has happened. As Ginny actually squirted, it's kind of hilarious. Luna is just playing it cool. She just excused herself, as she needed to masturbate for a while. I like her. She howls like a banshee when she orgasms, too. May I try her sometime?

~Let's see what happens first. I have a feeling things will be complicated. Have you been able to give them my warning yet?

~No. I was going to do it tonight, but I almost fell asleep. I will do it now. May I flirt with them on your behalf?

~Have fun, just don't make any promises I can't fulfil.

~So promising them a vigorous “thank you” that will give them problems walking and sitting for days is all right? I wanted to recruit them to the Caradoc Pritchard Espionage Network, bringing news to you about the people you care about.

~That's a great idea. The news, I mean, not the other thing. Do what you think is best, though. Just tell me about it before I meet them again, will you?

~Of course, Beloved. Now, I'd better write the mysterious letter. Have a nice day, Master.

~You too, my dearest. Have fun.

Yup, things were getting complicated. Fun, though. The very thought of Ginny and Hermione in bed was heating parts of him to and alarming level, and he was seriously considering returning to the lake. After all, Stina could look like anyone, right?
He opened the doors to the smithy. Surt hadn't arrived yet, but the plans for the bike were nailed to the wall. He took some time to study them. He thought about the strength of the tubes, and the structure. It was hard to visualize from the plans, so he cast an illusion of the bike, to get the third dimension. He looked at the blue, transparent bike that was hanging in the air in front of him. It looked a bit small, so he checked the size with a ruler. It was exactly as the plan said, but it still looked small to him. He decided to give his illusion a little substance, so he did. After trying the illusory bike, he understood that he shouldn't really have a larger frame, so he set to work. He willed the forge to light up, and started to melt some bronze and aluminium. While the metal heated up, he studied the gears. Surt had drawn in parts from his own bike, that he intended to buy. Some things were too complicated, after all. He remembered that Surt's bike was right outside, so he went out and studied it. As he couldn't see it well enough, and didn't want to mess with the settings, he spread his magic around the gear shifters and made a illusory copy. Then, he made it semi real, like he had with the bike, and mounted it on the ghost bike. As the bronze was almost done, he gave it a little boost of magic. He continued to stir it, and speed up the aluminium. Then he put everything down and laughed and laughed and laughed.
He was doing it. He was directly manipulating his magic without spells, and with only intent to guide it. Still snorting in a quite unattractive way, he lifted the crucible of bronze to his ghost bike, and poured it gently into the illusion. The shining liquid metal spread in an intricate braided web through the illusory frame. As he had the crucible there already, he quickly made similar magical casts from the blueprints and poured the front fork and the handlebars as well. Then he filled the frames up with the molten aluminium, adjusting the internal structures as he went along, making everything into rigid aluminium tubes, with an internal bronze support structure, stronger and lighter than a pure aluminium profile. Gently heating it to the perfect temperature, he checked the structure for any weaknesses. As he found none, he took the heat out of the glowing casts, dropping the metal to room temperature faster than any dousing could have done. He also used the bronze to fill in the more complicated parts that he had copied from Surt's bike. There. Now he only had to fit the wires and make a pair of wheels. A thought and a wave assembled the parts of the bike into something that looked right wicked, and as he concentrated, he gave the bike a figurehead, modelled after his two favourite Huldr. He smiled to himself as he turned to the door. Standing in the doorway was Disa, wearing the same sun bleached yellow dress as before, and holding a tray with a large breakfast on it. She also had her mouth open, dilated pupils and nipples that probably could cut glass. He walked up to her and nodded at the tray.

“For me?”

She nodded vigorously, which put the faded fabric of the dress under too much pressure in places, and with a popping sound, her nipples broke through. Disa looked mortified, but to Harry, that might be one of the hottest things he had ever seen. He swiftly took the tray from her, and reached out with his magic, conjuring a new dress for her, in the colour he now called Sorcerer Blue. The same cut as the one she had just torn through, but with a slightly longer skirt and a tail slit. He kept his magic out as he led her outdoors, and pulled up the gravel from the lawn into a table and two chairs. After smoothing them off with a flash of magic, he put the tray down on the table and sat. She sat down on the other chair without taking her eyes of him. He began eating with gusto as the Huldr stared. After a while, and several sandwiches, she shook her head.

“You've done it, haven't you? You have found the control.”

“I guess. Stina in the lake showed me how to do it. I don't think she knew what she did, though.”

“You know, you were a dream before, with your incredible life-force and all, but.... “

“Yes?”

“Please take me. Please. Let me serve you. There's nothing I wouldn't do for you, just keep me. I'll be your pet, your cook, your whore even, just mmpfh”
Harry had heard enough, so he summoned the girl and simply kissed her senseless. As he held her in his arms, he let his desire flow into her, and she shivered as her own desire fed off his, building to extreme levels. He whispered softly in her ear.

“Ssh, my dear. We must speak of this later. You can never be my one and only, but I don't want to leave you. I want to Bind you to me, and I want to keep you around. I also want to fuck you silly right now, but I'd better wait until tonight, when I have time to make it good for you.”
As he finished whispering, she came hard, wetting her dress and as he cleaned and dried it with his magic, she came again. This time, she came without squirting, so they could sit down and continue, even if Disa had the most adorable blush going.

“Should I call you Master now?” She asked with an arched eyebrow.

“You know my name. Gabrielle calls me Master, though, and I admit it's a bit of a turn-on. Now, I have to ask. Do you want to be bonded to me? Do you know what you are giving up? You will be one of at least three, possibly four, girls. Maybe even more. Gabrielle, Jorunn and of course you, are the ones I know I want right now. Stina is a possibility, but we'll see. I promised to consider her, so I am.”

“Master, yes that's a turn-on for me too, like I said, just keep me. Fuck me once in a while, and you can keep me in a doghouse if you want. Damn it, do you know what happened there, when I saw you working in there, radiating power like a lighthouse? I'm already half-bonded! I am completely subservient, like Jorunn has been since you met. You are the Alpha male, and I want to have your babies, care for you and the whole eleven yards.”

“Nine yards, perhaps?”

“Eleven. I'll go further than anyone. Let me serve you, your friends, use me however you want. In the mornings I guess you need to pee, just like anyone else. If you put the head of your cock in my ass, you can pee there, and I will take it to the bathroom for you, so you can stay in bed. I. Am. Yours! Get it? Now, I won't beg for your fantastic cock right now, but tonight, I'll be there.”

Harry smiled warmly at the ferocious Huldr. His life was looking up. Now he knew, without a doubt, that he had someone in his corner. Gabrielle was just wonderful, and Disa was beautiful and charming. Jorunn was breathtakingly beautiful, and both Huldr girls were a power to reckon with. How two such powerful individuals could choose him as their Master was beyond him, but he liked it. He really did. He could just imagine a bedroom with a ridiculously large bed, where he could sleep with his black-haired, silvery-blond and strawberry blonde Lady Love. Another thing came to mind quite suddenly. Where would that bedroom be? No one could force him back to Privet Drive, that was certain, but to expose himself to Fumbledore's manipulations at Grimmauld Place was also out of the question. He would probably continue to work with the Order, but his reason for doing so was still just a few cells under Gabrielle's heart. Now, where would he live? Suddenly, the idea came to him.

“Dobby? Can you hear me?” Disa was looking bewildered, when an unusually loud Pop was heard.

“Harry Potter Sir calls Dobby?” The little guy was jumping up and down excitedly.

“Disa,” Harry said, “Meet Dobby, one of my very best friends. Dobby, this is Disa, one of my intended.” He was a bit taken aback when Dobby promptly attacked his knees in a hug, just as Disa launched herself at him, catching his lips in an almost feral kiss. Dobby spoke up, with a trembling voice.

“Harry Potter Sir is the greatestest wizard in the whole world, to say Dobby is friend.”

“You're right, but Harry Potter Master is the bestest sorcerer in the whole world, to call me his intended.”

Harry could only laugh.
“The reason I called you, Dobby, is that I need an agent in Britain. Do you know if I own any property where I could live with my Ladies?”

Dobby thought hard, but shook his head.
“Dobby doesn't know. Dobby will ask the Goblin Bentpick. He knows, but Dobby needs Authorisation for many things in Gringott's. A free elf like Dobby can't do much.”

“Gabrielle is in Britain, and as my official Consort, she is authorised for anything. Right now, just ask Bentpick. Tell him that the storm is building up, and he might just know you've spoken to me if he wonders. Would it be easier if I hired you?”

“Harry Potter Sir would hire Dobby? Dobby would be the happiest house-elf in the world!”

“Dobby, I wouldn't need a house-elf without a house, so if you could...”

“Leave it to Dobby, Harry Potter Sir. Dobby will take care.”
With a pop, the ecstatic elf was gone.

“Harry, or Hasse or just Master, did you mean it? You called me your intended, and to me, that means family, not just fuck-toy.”

“You could never be just a fuck-toy to me. In my own quirky way, I love all three of you, and I would love to have a family as quirky as myself.”

She kissed him. It was slow and sensual and filled with joy. It lasted for quite some time, and was only interrupted by the sound of Surt entering the smithy behind him.

“Hasse, what have you done now? There's bronze all over the floor here and on...oh my.”


&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Dear Miss Granger, Miss Weasley and Miss Lovegood.

Firstly, congratulations on your personal developments. This might be a good time to mention that Mr. Potter occasionally can see through Guinevere's eyes, and that he is most appreciating.
He wished me to advise you that mail can be intercepted, and that few secrecy spells are impervious to the nosiest of parkers out there.
Harry arranged for your letters to be stolen from the Headmaster's desk unread, so no damage has been done so far, but care in future contacts might be best.
Due to his limited access to Guinevere's eyes, he would ask you to bring her with you to the memorial.
He would also be most appreciative if you would keep him advised on the developments regarding his friends and those he considers family.
You need not include yourselves, since he have seen for himself how very nice forms you are in.
As a side note, I can vouch for the greatness of his appreciation. It is something most girls would remember tenderly for several days.
I would also personally wish for you to keep Guinevere with you during most hours, when she's with you. I wish to ensure Mr. Potter's wishes to return to Alma Mater in September, and some lures are better than others to attract young men with.
Guinevere can as mentioned bring him return messages, and Hedwig can no doubt find Guinevere.

Sincerely
Ms. Anne Thrope


&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&


Jorunn woke up by a tail in her nose. She smiled, and grabbed it with all the speed her predator reflexes could muster. She was rewarded by a squeak, and felt Disa dive into bed with her as she pulled.

“Morning, Sleepyhead. Our Master has just started to find a house for us in England, and he intends to make a family with us and Gabrielle. He's also considering Stina, but he'll see tonight, when we will go to the lake with him and see if we could wear HIM out for once. I feel a bit guilty that he hasn't been sated yet, when we collapse as soon as he touches us. He might just bond us tonight, as well.” Disa spouted out at machine-gun speed.

“That's nice. Can you say it again, and at a speed I can understand?”

“Master fuck you ass. Me too. Maybe Stina. Get house England. Make family with us. Tonight, we fuck his brains out. Clear?”

“What!? How did you...what did you..?”

“Easy there, sweetie. I didn't do anything, and you know as well as I do that he doesn't even feel our allure. He loves us. Now, I just want to lie here in his bed and feel loved. He loves us. I just can't get enough of that. He looked me deep in my eyes, and told me that I would never be just a fuck-toy to him. You have any idea how wet I got there?”

“I can imagine. You smell like you've come today, too. Spill.”


“So?” Luna said. “You like to explore each other. I am a bit hurt that none of you wanted to explore me, but I'll live.”

“Oh, Luna. It's not that.. we didn't...” Ginny tried, beet red.

“You couldn't really think about something you had decided not to think about?”

“As strange as that sounds, I think that's it” Hermione said. “Honestly, I am attracted to you both, but that's not something I'm used to even think about. Other girls, I mean. How about you then, Luna?”

“I am more open, I guess. I have thought of both of you as I have masturbated in the past. You are more beautiful than I imagined, though, and I would like to know how both of you taste. Maybe we can rehearse together, and drive Harry to the ground when he returns?”

Ginny, still blushing, began to laugh.

“In front of Guinevere, too, so he gets a preview of why he should come back? I'm in. I really like the two of you, and there's very little I wouldn't do to get Harry. Hermione?”

Hermione couldn't think straight, and if that wasn't annoying enough, her knickers was soaking wet. She had no idea that it would be so exciting to know you've been watched. She had barely restrained herself from diving into Ginny's delightful little pussy the night before, with Luna watching, and now she didn't know what to think. She was frustrated like crazy, and she had an itch that badly needed scratching. Harry could be watching. Harry's gratitude was great. She had a massive crush, if not more, on Harry. There wasn't much to think about, really.

“Luna, why don't Ginny and I help you shave?”

Luna's happy blush was all the answer she needed.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Harry was pushing it, and he knew it. He needed to know the breaking point. He bit down, pushing as hard as he could, ignoring the resistance, forcing his way up the hill on too high a gear.
The chain creaked ominously, but the frame was still rigid. It had taken him and Surt two hours to complete the bike. There was just so many details he hadn't thought about, like cutting holes and such for fastenings and things. On the other hand, he now had a very light and strong racebike, and a very cool-looking one at that. Leif had brought a saddle and steering wraps in some kind of leather. Apparently, he was a leather worker by profession, and the saddle he had made was perfect. The artistic Vala revealed her magic by painting the bike in a scale-like pattern of green and bronze, with the brandname 'Fafnir' painted on the top tube. Downhill now. He leaned forward, trying to minimize his air resistance without cheating. He knew now how easy it would be to conjure a following wind, but he refrained. He passed the forty kilometre marker. Only ten more to go. He shifted to the highest gear, and pushed on. Maybe Dobby would have returned when he got back. He had been out a little more than an hour, and he still felt great. It was like Leif had said. His magic wouldn't let him wear out. Considering his little harem, that was good news indeed. He got sweaty, though. The girls had given him a biking jersey in some shiny acid green material, and a pair of trousers with some kind of diaper sewn in place. He was told not to wear any underwear under those. Like he had any. He did have some in his trunk, but since his cock needed so much more room now, they didn't fit any more. Besides, he didn't mind going commando. Suddenly, he felt a disturbance in the magic ahead. Someone was gathering a curse. He focused on the disturbance, and recognized Leif's signature, hidden in a clump of bushes. More training, he assumed, so he prepared a nice counter-attack. As he got closer, he felt a cutting curse come at his front wheel. He blocked it easily, and returned fire. As Leif had stood up, Harry could clearly see his shock as he grew a pair of boobs that put even Disa's to shame. It bought him time to get off the bike, and vanish. At least, that's what it looked like from Leif's point of view. Harry was staying very still. He was transparent as water, but he knew that if he moved, he would be seen immediately. He sent his magic out to the left, and rustled a few bushes gently, while simultaneously building the swirls for a powerful stunner behind the huge man. As Leif was looking intently at the shivering bushes, Harry powered up the stunner pattern, which hit the halfgiant straight in the back. He collapsed quietly, and Harry lifted the boob hex and got on his bike again. Five more kilometres to go. He went flat out, and made it back home in a good time, in spite of the impromptu duel. He put his bike away and got up the stairs to his room. Jorunn was there, and he smiled at her. Her return smile was decidedly shy, but he stripped anyway and hit the shower. He had worked all the knobs out now, and treated himself to a gentle rain from all directions. After a few minutes, he felt a small, soft hand on his shoulder. He looked over his shoulder to find a naked Huldr in the shower with him. She soaped her hands up, and began to wash him. She was very attentive, and he got a great massage at the same time by those strong little hands. After a while, he remembered something.

“Jorunn?”

“Yes, Hasse?”

“Would you come with me back to Britain?”

“Do you want me to?”

“Oh yes. I have to go back, but I really don't want to choose.”

“Hasse, Huldr is not supposed to love, but I love you. Disa too. I stay with you. Will you Bond me?”

“Yes. If you want to, I mean. Do you?”

“I do. Please bond me. Take what is already yours.”

Harry turned around to face her. She was smiling, with tears running from her eyes. She tried to restrain herself, but couldn't. She leapt at him, throwing her arms around him and wrapping her legs around his waist as her lips sought his. He grabbed her delicious butt and lifted her a bit and adjusted her position so he could lower her hairless little quim on to his cock. She gasped, and her tongue invaded his mouth with a vengeance as he began to move her. She egged him on, and came almost immediately. She came two more times before she felt him swell, and she quickly dislodged herself from him, dove down and took his cock between her upper breasts until she felt the tremors of his orgasm. She took the head into her mouth, and revelled in the taste and texture. As her mouth filled, she pulled him out, and jerked the rest out over her face and breasts, with a big smile on her face. He didn't cum so much this time. For him, anyway. Looking him straight in his eyes, she began to clean herself with her finger, sucking off every drop with a shudder of pleasure. He knew she was play-acting a bit, but it didn't matter very much, since she was doing it for him. She was making the effort for him, and the feeling almost brought him to his knees. He knew that it was a bloody strange marker, but her antics was what really drove the point home. This incredible, perfect woman loved him, and would do anything for him. He would definitely bond her that night, because if he let her go, he knew he would regret it for the rest of his life. His Jorunn. His Gabrielle. His Disa. His life.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

“Surt? Our daughters are perfectly safe. He beat me in about five seconds. I didn't get more than one curse off before he had me distracted, looking the wrong way and stunned from behind where I know he wasn't. I just love that boy! There's no point for me to train him myself. I was never that much of a fighter anyway. I'm calling in the Einharjers now.”

“Did you see the bike? I didn't do more than help him assemble the tricky parts. The frame is a masterpiece of magical engineering. I think he's got it.” The bald smith was actually jumping with glee.

Sigyn came strolling, beaming happily.
“Gentlemen, tonight our daughters will be bonded. Maybe they'll have a Lake Warden sister, but that one keeps changing. Harald has made a connection with our standoffish little waterspout. He's preparing to find a house for them in Britain, but I can sense that he intends to return here once he's done with his destiny there.”

“This is a lot faster than we anticipated, right? Why is that?”

“It's Stina, I guess. Leif, we have always known that we can trust her, but she's never been part of the family, really. From what I can sense, Hasse treated her like a person from the start, but he got a bit annoyed at the image she projected. He asked her to change somehow and she did. She could help him understand his power like no one else. Appearances to the contrary, she's smarter than me, wiser than me, and knows a few tricks, too. He's got some power over her, like he does the girls.”

“And you, dear.”

“Well, yes Surt. Does it shock you that I want to try to ride that broomstick of his again? If he bonds me, though, I'll be a sister to my daughter, and some things are just too weird. I love you Leif, and I like you well enough, Surt. I have no intention of carrying out my little dream.”

“That's a relief. It's enough to have your husband making me feel inadequate. At least he's supposed to be huge.”

The trio laughed together, happy for their daughters and each other, and happy for the scrawny little boy who had become a Sorcerer before their eyes.





“Harry Potter Sir? It's Dobby, Sir. Dobby has plans, Sir.

A messy black head rose from the bed. Dobby began to jump in excitement until he saw how long the hair was, and the two pairs of breasts that followed.

“Hello, I am Jorunn. You Master's friend Dobby?”

“Master Harry Potter Sir talk of Dobby, miss?”

“Yes, friend. He say you look for house in Britain so I won't have leave loved Master.”

“Yes, Mistress Jorunn, Dobby has. Found little Castle, Dobby has. Kilchurn Castle. By Loch Awe.”

“Wait a second,” Harry said, revealing himself over the edge of the bed, “I've been there. It's a ruin even to wizards.”

“Yes, Harry Potter Sir, it's an old fideliuslike charm on the castle. Goblins say Harry Potter Sir is heir to Sorcery, and the castle was owned by Sorcerers. Harry Potter Sir is very rich now, and has many places in Britain as the last Sorcerer. Goblins like Harry Potter Sir. Dobby has been to Kilchurn, and it's very dusty and old, but fine. Shall Dobby clean it or shall Dobby look for other castle?”

“Hmm. Can you take us there? Maybe we should check the place out before we make up our mind?”

“Harry Potter Sir, there's an Arch by the castle. If Harry Potter Sir can give Dobby a day, Dobby will make the Arch work again, and dust a little.”

“What's an Arch?”

“Hasse,” Jorunn said, “I think it like our gates. We have linked gates to other gates, but some gates go anywhere. It like a portkey. Very old magic. Vanir, long before Aesir came.”

“Mistress Jorunn right. Arch very old, older than Hogwart's. Master Harry Potter Sir, castle is not very big, but maybe too big for Dobby to keep spotless and cook too. Can Dobby hire Winky?”

“Of course. I remember the castle quite well. It's a beautiful place, and the Loch is wonderful. Okay Dobby. Hire Winky if you can, and see to the Arch. By the way, do you know anything about modern plumbing and modern appliances? I think we'll need to upgrade the place.”

“Dobby is quick to learn about things Master wants. Dobby will see about it. Tomorrow, Dobby will come back.”

With a pop, the elf was gone.

“You have castle? Real castle?”

“It seems that way. Do you mind?”

“No, no, I must go tell Disa and Father and ..” The excited Huldr threw her clothes on, and with a squeeing sound, she cannonballed from the room.

Harry chuckled as he saw her tail escape through the door. A castle. Three girls, possibly four. Maybe even more. He'd come a long way from the depressed little boy who sat on his trunk at King's Cross, waiting to be carted off to the Dursley's. He could of course be careless in not waiting for the other shoe, but life was pretty good.

A few hours later, Harry was practising. He was using his watermorphing, assuming the shapes of all his friends, and even some objects. He figured that if he could hide as a rock or a suit of armour, it could be a pretty good thing. He could switch between Caradoc, Harry and Harald Fafnersson in a split second now, and he was trying on a few actors, too. Suddenly he remembered what the sweet Lake Warden had said, about his mental guardian. He sat down and closed his eyes.

~Jormungandr? Can you hear me?

He was momentarily overwhelmed by the image of the World Serpent. This thing in his mind was huge!

~Yes, Master Harald?

The voice was deep and rumbling, and it spoke slowly.

~Wow, you're huge. Did Fafnir send you?

~Yes, Master Harald. Your father made me here to guard you. You know many things that should be kept secret. We need to talk about some things, though. You have a back door here. Someone has placed a magical gate into your mind. I can remove it or trap it, making sure that no one enters unharmed.

~Hmm. Can you tell who made it?

~No, but I will recognise the touch if I feel it again.

~Trap it then. Let's see who we can catch. If someone tries Legilimency on me, you will fight back, correct?

~Yes, Master. No one will get to your secrets. I have raised walls here, that are very strong, leaving allowances for Matebonds. I am in your mind, and I know your heart and mind. My intelligence is magical, though, and I may have other perspectives than you do. Part of my function is the Advisor. I also have a form of Warding magic available to me, that you might want to deploy in your castle.

~Good. Can you catch and hold an intruder?

~Yes. It is not hard. I will do so, and give you time to identify them.

~Can you block the scarconnection, or send false images?

~Yes. Which images do you want to send?

~ I want to give the impression of a scrawny, clinically depressed little kid who worries like crazy over his lack of power and his certain death. I want Voldemort to consider me completely harmless.

~A good idea. I will make it so. Your mind is safe.

That was interesting. He relaxed his morphing and returned to his standard appearance. He went outside, and was met by Jorunn and Disa, and once again, he was struck by their beauty.

“Hello Ladies. I was heading down to the lake. Would you like to join me?”

The two Huldr girls blushed prettily and their eyes lit up so brightly that it could be seen in daylight, and they actually curtsied. They took up positions at his sides, and together they went down to the lake. As they got to the water's edge, Stina rose from the surface. First as the twelve year old, but she shifted to her Marilyn face immediately.

“Hi there, Hasse Hunk, what.... are you up to..” She saw his determined face, and understood.

“Stina, you said you would like to bond me. Were you sincere?”

“Yes. I don't know why, but yes. I will follow you wherever you go, if you let me.”

“Can you carry us to one of the islands?”

Stina sank into the water, and an area of the lake, maybe ten feet across, seemed to harden. Harry stepped out on it, and the Huldr girls followed him. The warden carried them across the lake to the islet with the little cottage on. As Harry walked up from the lake, Disa and Jorunn followed him, and Stina flowed up from the water, assuming a human Rita Hayworth-like form, a voluptuous redhead with blue-green eyes. They entered the cottage, and Harry took in the room. It was small, but it had a table, and a couple of chairs. There was also a low bed, covered in furs. Harry didn't say anything, but he took Disa by the hand, looked her deep in her shining eyes before he kissed her. She seemed to melt into him, and I spite of her huge boobs, she pressed her body against his as if she wanted to merge with him. He concentrated, and made her clothes liquid, allowing them to run off her like water before returning them to solid shape. He let his own follow. He never broke the kiss. He felt his passion build, and allowed her to share it, blue light flickering over the cottage walls. He allowed the lightning to flow over the floor, grounding itself in Jorunn, who gasped in pleasure, and Stina who was totally unprepared, and fell to her knees in a surprisingly intense orgasm. He laid Disa down on the low bed, and moved his attention to her nipples. The air in the cottage was filled with blue mist, and he didn't wait longer than he had to. He put his finger on her little rosebud, and released the Veela magic. She came, lubricating his hand, her arse and parts of the bed. As he positioned himself for the Bonding, he asked her again.

“Disa, will you be mine? Will you let me bind you to me?”

She looked him straight in his eyes, and answered simply.

“Yes. I am yours. Please make it real.”

He did. He pushed his cock against her opening, and it gave way surprisingly easy. Slowly, slowly, he pushed himself into her body, and her eyes were locked in his. She responded, and set a faster tempo. She was unbelievably tight, almost painful to be inside, but as she moved he forgot everything except this beautiful woman and their joining. She pulled him down and kissed him, then she whispered in his ear.

“Master, fuck me, love me, make me yours. I will always be there. However you want, whenever you want. I can take care of myself and I will care for you. Just fuck my ass now, and make me forever yours.”

He couldn't take more than that. Her declaration and her tight little ass didn't just push him over the edge, he rocketed over it as he spent himself inside her, and as he did, he felt their magics intertwine, and the bond form. His magic rose, towering over them, before crashing down on her, making her glow with his blue Sorcerer's magic. He felt her joy over her new Master, and Jormungandr smiled and stabilized the newly formed connection. Disa herself was lost, drifting on a sea of power, pleasure and magic. He felt that she would stabilize eventually and stood up, refreshing himself with a burst of magic. He left the glowing Huldr where she was, pulling a blanket over her and took Stina by her hand and led her outside. She was staring at him with naked longing, and he decided to give her what he could. He took her in his arms and flooded her with his passion and affection and she froze. She stood shivering in his arms, locked in a mind-numbing orgasm until he withdrew, and she collapsed in his arms. He carried her into the water, slightly surprised that she kept her form as he laid her down at the water's edge, caressing her as she shivered. As his hand went down between her legs, she jerked her thighs apart, and bucked to meet him. He realised that she, too, was a virgin in spite of her age. She wasn't sure of what to do, and he wasn't about to spoil the mood by asking. Instead, he laid down between her legs and asked her the other question.

“Stina, you barely know me, yet you have said you wish me to Bond you. Is that your wish? If you change your mind, I won't stop unless you want me to, but I will bond you, and keep you at my side from now on if that's what you wish. What is your wish?”

“Please take me. I've been waiting for you for three centuries, and now you've come. Please, please take me and make me yours, Master. Be my Master. I will be whatever you want, just take me.”

So he did. Gently and carefully, he entered her tight little vagina. Releasing his magic through his cock, he drove her to another never-ending orgasm, as he pushed through her virginity, and filled her completely. She howled and sobbed and urged him to go faster, driving him on with heels and nails until he drained himself in her virgin pussy, filling her with his semen until it spurted out besides his cock, still buried inside her. He felt her magic reaching out for his, to be subdued and bonded to his stronger force. It was very different from his bondings with Disa, which had just flown on, her magic begging to be taken, and Gabrielle, which he barely remembered. Again, as his magic flooded her, she passed out in a blissful state of contentment, and he felt her getting added to his soul and mind. He carried her up to the cottage, putting the unconscious Lake Warden next to the passed out Huldr and turned his attention to Jorunn. She had shed her clothes, and stood straight, with something of a challenge in her eyes. Her naked body was glorious, and he revelled in the sight of her taut little stomach, her large and full upper breasts and her tight, firm, pink-nippled lower breasts. Her foxtail swished behind her, revealing a rather playful mood, and her lovely long legs were arranged for maximal impact. Since she seemed to expect him to, he asked her too.

“Jorunn, do you want me to bond you? If you don't, I won't.”

“Harry James Potter, Harald Fafnersson, Disa loves you, because you love Disa, not Disa's boobs, or smile, or sucking, Just Disa. Stina fell for you making her feel like person, like woman, not strange water creature. She very ... other. You like other, so Stina love you. I love you like them, but I different. I am dangerous. I can lose control and kill. Do you love me? Do you want to bond me? I love you, and if I go feral like birthmother, will you stop me? If it needs doing, will you kill me?

He thought about it, and it made hell of a lot of sense. If he bonded her, he would be responsible for her. If she became a danger, would he take that responsibility? It wasn't really a question.

“Yes, Jorunn. I will talk to your father about it, because if such a thing would be necessary, I would do it, or he would. I would not trust anyone else to do it with love and care. I love you, Jorunn, and you know I can keep you safe, for others and from them, too. Shall I prove it to you? Shall I hunt you, and take you by force? If I know you want it, I can do it.”

He didn't even finish the sentence before she attacked. Claws extended, she jumped at him with force, and managed to slash him across his cheek. He liquefied it, and healed it before he became solid again. He turned, scanning the area for the vanished girl's magic. When he spotted her, she was about to attack him again. He caught her. He chose to do it simply, and simply let his magic grab and hold her. She tossed and fought against his grip, but he held her, and her musky scent filled the air. He floated her towards him, and told her in a gentle, loving voice.

“I am stronger than even you. I am faster than even you, and I will always, always find you. I can keep you fed and sated. You are already mine, by conquest, and by the old law you invoked, but even if I have chosen you, do you choose me?”

She looked at him with obvious adoration, and whispered softly.

“Yes, Master. Please make me yours, and make my dream come true.”

He kept her in the body bind, but lifted her, so he could reach her most tender spots with his tongue. She screamed and writhed as he licked her clit, and probed her depths with his prehensile tongue, as he prepared her ass for the imminent invasion. Her eyes shone brightly as he lowered her, and sank into her wet, tight pussy. Just a few strokes got done before she came, gushing over his cock, making sure he was perfectly lubricated. He released her, and she promptly had him on his back, sitting over him, and positioning his cock just under her tail. Then she sat down, letting out a loud howl of joy, as her very own Sorcerer began to Bond her as she rode him in a furious tempo. He bucked and responded as she kept a pace high enough to almost outrun her Huldr healing power. He shone with the Sorcerer's blue fire, and she came again and again, before he bucked up and launched a final load into her intestines, where it promptly disappeared, absorbed by the willing Huldr's body. This time, as soon as he felt the Bond in place, he didn't have to fight it any more, and drifted off to sleep.



Author's notes.
Moving right along, now. Next: metamorphosis, blood and real estate. Please review.
Sign up to rate and review this story