Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Food for Thought

by tsukiyuuki 3 reviews

Watching clouds together, Shikamaru thinks Chouji is being troublesome, but Chouji doesn't mind. Drabble, 100 words. ChoShika, ShikaCho (same difference XD).

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Chouji,Shikamaru - Published: 2007-10-21 - Updated: 2007-10-22 - 207 words - Complete

0Moving
Disclaimer: I do not own in part or full any aspect of Naruto. This is the property of Kishimoto Masashi-sensei, his relevant partners and subsidiaries. I do own all original aspects of this fanfiction including but not limited to original characters and plot. This fanfiction has been published at no profit, purely for the enjoyment of the fans and the collective good of the series.

Food for Thought


“That cloud looks like a bowl of ramen, doesn’t it?

“Mm-hmm.”

“And that one’s a bag of chips, and there’s a skewer of dango.”

“...You’re troublesome today, Chouji,” Shikamaru murmured, even as his hand reached up to Chouji’s where it rested against his shoulder, and then laced their fingers together. “You’re talking too much.”

“Okay,” Chouji replied with a smile, and squeezed his hand affectionately.

He fished a chip out of the bag and fed it to Shikamaru, then crumpled up the empty packet and tucked it into his pocket. He wasn’t going to leave garbage on their cloud-watching hill.

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

fin

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Written as a very, very, very, very late Christmas gift (as in, for Christmas '06) for my friend Alanahikarichan, from LiveJournal, and she said I could post it here.
Sign up to rate and review this story