Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Seconds Counting Down Until I See You Again

Prolouge-He's ba-a-ack!!!- May 22

by rejected_smurf_god 0 reviews

Last one!!! Kendra left Williamette nearly 4 years ago to New Jersey where she has to make some new friends and meets a new boy, but soon she feels her life being pulled back to Williamette where P...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-10-19 - Updated: 2007-10-23 - 1325 words - Complete

0Unrated
I smoothed down the dress Frank had given me for our 'romantic night out.' The spagetti straps draped elegantly over my shoulders and the uneven hemilne dropped to about my knees. The dress was black and it was perfect.

It had been three years and ten months since I had left behind Williamette, IL and started fresh. Without Pete. Jodee hasn't stopped talking about him on the phone, online, and in her letters. At first I thought maybe he had asked Jodee out to get some more Moore action, but when I asked Jodee laughed an dtold me no. For some strange reason I felt relieved that Pete was single. That is until Jodee told me he was dating someone.

Ashlee Fucking Simpson.

Of course I had to bite my tounge from going of on him and Ashlee, but the insults were building up inside me and I didn't want to admit it but I was as jealous as hell is hot.

I had changed a lot over the years. I had cut my hair short, wore less make-up and dyed my hair to a red-ish tinge. Even though I was getting older, I was looking younger. Frank always joked about how he had to literally fight off the other New Jersey boys.

Frank. He lived in the apartment complex i lived in, just below me. The day I moved in, he took me to dinner and we really hit it off. Almost a week later we were together and going out on dates all the time.

Frank told me he was going to take me to go see a show for a band that he shared practicing space with for his band, Pincey Prep. I was actually pretty thrilled. Frank had some really good choices in music.

"Babe, you ready?" I heard him call.

I took a deep breath "Yeah, I'm almost ready." I said. I pulled my hair out of it's ponytail My shoulder-length hair tumbled around my shoulders curling and twisting at the end. I shook it a little and applyed coal black eyelinger to my eyes.

When I stepped back to put on my shoes, Frank rounded the corner. He had a run-down suit on with a fedora. He smiled at me.

"You look beautiful, Dra." He murmured.

"Thanks." I whispered.

Frank wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek. "Come on lets go."

I followed him out and stared out the window of his car as he drove down the street to an abandoned warehouse where My Chemical Romance, for that is their name, was playing. There were already quite a few people there.

Frank parked and got out of the car. He rounded the car to open the door for me. He offered me his arm and smiled at me.

"Ready to come see the show, madame?" he asked in a fake french accent.

I giggled "Yes, monieur." I took his arm and he led me into the dark warehouse.

We stood in the back for awhile just waiting for something to happen. Frank disappeard for a few minutes before reappeaing with two chairs.

"Here stand on this and you can see them better." He said hepling me onto my chair and climbint onto his. "They'll be out in a few minutes."

Suddenly the stage went dark and the crowd went wild. Then the curtain rose and My Chemical Romance bounded onstage.

Halfway through their first song I decided they were awesome but...

"They're drunk!" I yelled to Frank.

He shrugged. "It's their first show with a big audience."

I shrugged. "Whatever."

Frank leaned over and pointed at the singer. "That's Gerard. Mikey's the bass player, he's Gerard's brother. Ray's the one with the huge hair, and that's Matt at the drums."

I nodded and watched Gerard jump around stage. Mikey stumbled about a bit but that's because he was the most drnk, you could tell. Ray nodded his head to the beat making his massive hair bob back and forth. For some reason I began to wonder what would happen if I stuck my hand in his hair. Would it disappear?

It must have been the smoke in the air, because all of a sudden I saw someone in the adience turn and stare at me. When I looked at them I almost fell off the chair.

It looked like Pete.

I looked over at Frank to see if he noticed my near panic attack but he was still watching MCR play their drunken hearts out onstage. When I turned back to Pete he was gone.

It was just an illusion? I shook myself inwardly. Pete was still in Chicago. He couldn't be here. Inever told him where I was.

Frank saw me hyperventilating* and grasped my shoulder. "You ok?" He asked.

I turned to him and smiled. "The smoke is just getting to me that's all>" I said, nodding.

He patted my shoulder "Do you want to go backstage?" He asked. "It's probably less smoky back there."

I nodded and looked around wishing I wouldn't see another ghost of a memory. Luckily, I didn't. "Lets go."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me off toward the stage. He nodded at a guy with spikey hair and pulled me into the shadows of backstage.

"Here we are Dra You feeling better?" Frank asked.

I nodded slowly my eyes not moving from the little bit of crowd I could see through the curtains.

There was Pete.

As much as I wanted to look away I couldn't. He stared back at me, smirking slightly.

"Dra?" Frank asked laying his hand gently on my knee. "You ok?"

I looked at Frank quietly "Yeah, I just thought I saw someone I knew." I whispered "But it was just an illusion" I looked at the crowd and back at Frank "I'm fine."

Frank nodded and put a hand to my forehead. I looked back at the crowd.

Pete was gone.

The concert ended an hour later and MCR filled the backstage area.

"Hey it's lil' Frankie!" Ray stated.

All alchol seemed to have been burned off durning the concert and they slowly became sober.

"Hey guys, this is Kendra, my girlfriend. Kendra meet, Gerard, Mikey, Ray, and Matt." Frank said.

I smiled at them "Hi, nice to meet you."

They each took turns shaking my hand. When I got to Gerard he took my hand and placed his lips upon the top of it.

"Pleasure to meet you, Kendra." He said quietly.

"Pleasure to meet /you/, Gerard." I replied.

Gerard's eyes interlocked mine and we stared at each other for a few minutes. Frank looked at us, his face beginning to straing the smile he had set upon it.

"Well, you guys had a great show." He said loudly, clapping Gerard on the shoulder. Gerard looked away from me over at Frank. He smiled.

"Thanks. We were drunk." He said.

"I noticed." I said, nodding.

Gerard smiled at me and we almost started gazing at each other but my phone buzzed signaling I had a text message.

I pulled it out of my purse and flipped it open.

"1 new message: Hey, I miss you."

Pete was back.
------------------------------------

And so am I.

*= Me and my friend Kelsey once did that to a guy named Jon. He had REALLY, INSANELY big hair that we poked our hands in and told people that his hair was eating our hands.

Good times good times.

I don't like this ending as much but eh, it's what you get.

The next few chapters will mention Pete but he wont nesissarily be in them. Like, he's in a dream but that's not him, him. If you follow.

No, Kendra was not really seeing Pete, it was the mixture of memories and the smoke at the concert that got her to start seeing things. so that i don't get any reviews asking if she was really seeing him.
Sign up to rate and review this story