Categories > TV > Supernatural

Going Under

by Curly_Fries 0 reviews

Nicole Winchester is Sam's big twin sister. What happens when their father moves them to Massachusetts and Nicole meets a cute blonde by the name of Reid Garwin?

Category: Supernatural - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-10-27 - Updated: 2007-10-28 - 1868 words

0Unrated
Nicole Winchester sighed as she cleaned the weapons like her father told her. She had her chocolate brown hair in a messy ponytail and her jade eyes were shining in the moonlight. Her father and her older brother Dean had gone out on a hunt a few hours earlier, leaving her and her twin brother Sam home by themselves.

Nicole was putting away the last of the weapons when there was a creak behind her. Whipping around, she was met by Sam who was holding a bottle of Pepsi in his hand.

"Damnit Sam." Nicole swore, hitting him in the arm.

"What was that for?" Sam asked, rubbing the spot where she hit him.

"Scaring the hell out of me, that's what." Nicole said, sitting down on the couch.

"Sorry, didn't mean to." Sam said, sitting beside her.

"Whatever." Nicole rolled her eyes, turning on the t.v.

"You know, we should head to bed. We start school tomorrow." Sam told her.

"Wonderful, third school in two months." Nicole rolled her eyes again. "You go to bed geek boy, I'm watching t.v."

"Fine. Good night." Sam said, getting up and heading into the bedroom they shared.

"Nite." Nicole muttered, laying down on the couch as she stopped on a random channel. She was mad at her father for doing this again. Sam and Nicole had just settled into their junior year for the second time and he just had to move them to Massachusetts of all places. Sighing to herself, she turned off the t.v. and walked into her room. She glanced at Sam's bed and saw that he was fast asleep. As she crawled into her bed, she closed her eyes and wondered how long her father would keep them here.

---

The next morning, Nicole was woken up at five in the morning, courtesy of Sam's alarm clock. Nicole groaned and turned over, facing the wall.

"Nicole, wake up." Sam said, getting out of bed.

"Dude, school starts at seven. I have another hour to sleep, thanks." Nicole said as she got comfortable again and tried to drift back to sleep. Just as Nicole was about to fall asleep again, she suddenly felt cold as Sam dumped ice water on her to wake her up.

"SAM!" Nicole yelled, jumping out of bed and chasing him down the hall where he ducked into one of the bathrooms and locked the door behind him. "You're so dead!" She yelled, hitting the door before turning back to go to her room. She grabbed a towel out of the laundry basket and started drying her hair as she walked into her room. Locking the door behind her, she walked over to the closet and pulled out a pair of black jeans and a black tank top. She quickly changed and grabbed a black hoodie before walking out of the room to see her brother waiting for her.

"You son of a bitch." Nicole said, punching him in the arm as hard as she could.

"Damnit Nic, it was a joke." Sam said, rubbing his now sore and soon to be bruised arm.

"Not a funny one." Nicole said as she put on her black vans and walking out the door, Sam following close behind her.

"I'm sorry Nic." Sam said sincerely.

"Yeah well I don't want to forgive you yet." Nicole said as she walked down the street toward the school. Nicole was glad she grabbed the hoodie because the weather just started turning cold.

"You can't stay mad all day." Sam told her.

"Never said I was gonna be." Nicole answered.

Ten minutes later, they both arrived at the school. They walked up the stone steps together and into the school where all the students were talking about classes and plans for the next weekend. Rolling her eyes, Nicole walked over to the locker that she'd been assigned when she and Sam registered for school and grabbed the books she would need as she glanced down at her schedule.

"Will you just talk to me already." Sam said as he closed his locker.

"You better head to your advanced classes Sam." Nicole said before closing her locker and heading off in the opposite direction.

Walking into her first class, English, Nicole showed her teacher her schedule before taking a seat in the very back. She started writing random things in her notebook while she waited for class to start.

Nicole looked up when someone took a seat in front of her. It was a boy with brown hair and green eyes. A few minutes later, a blonde boy with intense blue eyes took a seat next to the boy.

"Why'd you leave early baby boy?" The blonde asked.

"Reid, will you stop with that." The boy pleaded.

"Why Tyler?" The blonde, Reid asked.

"Because it's annoying as hell." Tyler answered.

"Sorry baby boy." Reid said with a smirk as Tyler looked down at his book. Reid turned to look at Nicole who just looked down, biting her lip.

When the class ended, Nicole immediately headed for the door when she was stopped by Reid.

"Hi, Name's Reid Garwin." He said, introducing himself.

"I gotta go." Nicole said, trying to get away from him. /'Don't get attached to anyone here. You'll be leaving soon.' /Nicole told herself.

"Do you have a name?" Reid asked, following after her.

"If I tell you, will you leave me alone?" Nicole asked. 'Please.'

"I'll think about it." Reid said with a smirk.

"Nicole Winchester." Nicole told him as she walked away, leaving him behind.

---

After school, Nicole waited in front of the school for Sam when Reid came up to her.

"Hello Nicky." He said, a smirk on his face.

"Don't call me that." Nicole said, her voice low.

"Why not? I think it sounds cute." He said.

"Because only two people get to call me that." Nicole told him.

"Really, and who are they?" Reid asked.

"Nicky." Nicole turned to find Dean waiting in front of the school beside the Impala.

"Bye Reid." Nicole said, turning away from him and walking toward her brother.

"Who's that?" Dean asked, looking at Reid who had moved to where Tyler and two other boys were standing. Reid was still looking at her and Nicole rolled her eyes.

"Don't worry about it Dean." Nicole told him. Dean looked like he was going to say something else when Sam walked up to them. Nicole slid into the passenger seat while Sam got into the back and Dean got behind the wheel.

"How'd the hunt go?" Nicole asked.

"We got the son of a bitch." Dean answered.

"Cool." Nicole said as she looked out the window at Reid who was still looking at her.

---

The next day, Nicole woke up at five thirty, grumbling about it being too early. With a yawn, She took a quick shower and changed into a pair of blue jeans and an AC/DC t-shirt. As she walked over to her bed to grab her backpack, she found a single rose resting on top of her pillow.

"What the hell?" She whispered to herself. No one would be able to get into the house, John had made sure of that. Nicole looked around the room, making sure no one was there before grabbing her bag and walking out to the living room where her brothers were waiting.

"Hurry up and get into the car Nicky." Dean said, grabbing his car keys off the counter.

"I'm going." Nicole said, following Dean out the door and into the Impala. Sam followed after both of them and got into the backseat while Nicole and Dean took their usual seats.

"Why am I always in the back?" Sam asked.

"Because you're the youngest." Nicole told him smirking.

A few minutes later, they arrived back at the school.

"Don't get in trouble." Dean said as they got out.

"I won't." Sam told him.

"I was talking to Nicky." Dean said. Nicole rolled her eyes and closed the car door before taking off for the school doors with Sam following behind her. Nicole quickly grabbed a few books and shoved them into her bag before taking off before Sam could follow. She walked into the student lounge and found Reid in there with Tyler and the other two boys she'd seen him with the previous afternoon. Reid seemed to be showing off, causing Nicole to roll her eyes and leave, deciding to go to class early.

"Hey." an unfamiliar voice said from behind her. She turned around and saw one of the boys Reid had been talking to. He had short dark brown hair and warm brown eyes.

"What?" Nicole asked, putting her hand on her hip. "Did Reid send you cause I swear."

"I come in peace." The boy cut her off, holding up his hands. "I'm Caleb."

"Nicole." Nicole sighed.

"I'm sorry about Reid, he's just..." Caleb started.

"Annoying as hell?" Nicole supplied.

"Persistent." Caleb filled in.

"Well you might as well tell him he's wasting his time." Nicole said, tuning around to head to her class. As she walked into the class, she found that Reid and Tyler had beaten her. Rolling her eyes, she made her way to her seat, not looking at him. A few minutes after the bell rang, A note landed on Nicole's desk.

/'What are you doing this weekend?' /Nicole rolled her eyes as Reid looked at her with a smirk.

/'Nothing that concerns you.' /Nicole wrote before tossing it back to Reid. He gave a small frown before scribbling something down and tossing it back.

/'Come on, It'll be fun.' /Reid told her.

/'Okay, I heard your persistent but please just understand this. Leave. Me. Alone.' /Nicole slipped the note back to him as the bell rang and she made a dash for the door.

----

After school, Nicole waited outside again but this time instead of being approached by Reid or Caleb, she was approached by Tyler.

"Listen, I know Reid can be kind of annoying but I think you should give him a chance." Tyler told her.

"I can't." Nicole said irritated that no one could drop it.

"Just one date." Tyler pressed.

"I can't!" Nicole half yelled.

"Why not?" Tyler asked.

"Because more than likely my father will move us out in two weeks anyway. That's why I can't get close to anyone. Why I never can." Nicole said before taking off down the street toward the small house that they had rented. She saw Dean pass her by in the Impala but didn't pay him any attention as she continued on her way. When she got back, she immediately went into her room to find a dozen roses, sitting on her bed. She didn't know how, but she knew Reid was behind it. She picked them up and gave a small smile. She didn't know how he could get into the house but couldn't help but smile at the cute gesture of giving her roses. She laid down on her bed and closed her eyes, images of blonde hair and ice blue eyes sneaking into her thoughts.
Sign up to rate and review this story