Categories > Original > Fantasy

2031 (part#3)

by mosteel 0 reviews

just read it

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-10-28 - Updated: 2007-10-28 - 250 words

0Unrated

Part#3

When the bell rings we both get up at the same time. So I ask her who am I engaged to and I guess she blushes and says guess. So I spit random names and it finally clicked so I say Jessica. She blushes again and nodes and again my eyes bug out. Then I blush because I just realized how hot Jessica is. And I get to marry her. Wait I don’t even know you. Ohh you do but you don’t remember and I was the one who turned you. She leans in and kisses me as well as hug and grab me. Wow you’re a good kisser and I guess I do kinda like you. So do we eat at all if so wanna grab some pizza? Yes we do and yeah lets go. So we go to Dominos and eat some pizza. While she fills me in that we met last night and I was turned but my last act as a human was to get engaged and that we did love each other and probably still do. Then I could feel the fire a low moan escaped my mouth. Then three more vampires walk in. They despise me I say. Yes we do they say. Then I get warm the new vampires back up I grow cold they fear me. Jessica gets up and whispers something. Then they leave I start to ask what that was all about but Jessica is gone…….
Sign up to rate and review this story