Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Living Like Jack and Sally (Redone)

~Part 4~ Note to Self...

by XkissmeXkillmeX 0 reviews

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2007-10-28 - Updated: 2007-10-28 - 1234 words

0Unrated
I must have fallen asleep because next thing I knew Tony was pushing me awake. "Hey man, wake up." Tony mumbled.

"What happened?" I asked. Something told me that I didn't want to know, but I had to ask.

"Last night the party got busted because someone slipped Kylie something in her drink...apparently it messed with some medication that she's on and she got pretty bad, someone called the cops and a ambulance, then when everyone started clearing out, Benji found Joel in one of the rooms upstairs. Apparently he never actually got clean, he almost died shooting up heroin last night. Apparently I need to more closely monitor who comes into my house." Tony said.

I didn't know what to say. I should have been with Kylie, then none of this would have happened to her. The stuff with Joel was bound to happen again, I listened to him rant enough to know that much. "Is Kylie OK?"

"She'll be fine, me and Paul have kept an eye on her and Joel."

"Where's Benji?" It was kind of weird that he wouldn't be here with his brother.

"He went crazy, he was really upset with Joel, left with some chick....she had some kinda weird nickname..." Tony Shrugged. "Binx I think."

"Oh." I sat up still feeling a sharp pain in my head, but I made myself get the rest of the way up and go see Kylie. When I figured out which room was hers, and opened the door, she was sitting up, reading something. "Hey you okay...look I'm sorry about the party.."

"It's okay..Tony told me about different things, said you needed a break and not to blame you." She mumbled. "Not that I listen to Tony, it was my own fault for not paying attention anyway, trust me, if I thought it was your fault, I'd blame you." She clarified.

No matter what she said I still felt like shit. Next time I went out with her,I wasn't going to drink. I want to remember every moment with her that I have.

"I heard about your friend Joel, is he okay?" Kylie asked.

"Yeah, their making him go to a rehab clinic thing, we'll be able to finish the tour when he's better."

We talked about stupid things like that, me still trying to remember bits and pieces of the night before. I hated myself for not being able to help her, and I made a promise to always make sure that she was safe, always.

Kylie stayed another night at the hospital, so they could make sure she was okay, and the next day I borrowed Paul's car and took her back to her sisters. I kissed her good bye, softly, then went back to the car, heading back to the hotel. When I got there, a girl was sitting with Benji on the couch, I assumed she was the 'Binx' I heard so much about. Tony told me her real name was Benjamin, but obviously that would get confusing so now she had a pet name. Sweet...so much in fact I wanna puke.

"Make out in your bedroom." I spat flopping down on the couch next to them.

"Huh?" Benji looked at me.

"Nothing."

"Someone’s grouchy. Is your girlfriend okay?" Benji asked, seeming a little concerned at least, which made me feel better.

"Yeah, I took her back to her sister's." When Benji didn't turn away I added, "And your brothers fine to, he's at a clinic, he'll be released in a few days." Benji seemed to accept that and nodded.

"Oh yeah...This is Binx, I met her at the party. She's going to stay with us for awhile if its alright with you guys." Benji added the last part before I could say something. Well at least we were included in his plans. The chick didn't seem that bad, when I heard the name my mind screamed 'stripper' but I was never one to judge before I met a person. Benji did seem to have a skill for picking out character. Binx wasn't exactly an angel, (The beanie, Bondage shorts, and Social D t-shirt tipped me off.) But she was cool. Plus she worked at a Salon...hello free hair-dye.

"So your Billy...your skinnier then I thought." She said, looking at me, smirking.

"Where are you from?" I had a hunch, Benji was picky.

"M.D. But I live in L.A. now, have since college, and Benji warned me about your twenty questions so before you start, I'm 23,have my own apartment. I own the Salon, so I'm self employed. I'm not a crazy fan, I only own two of your CD’s and four pictures...and I think that’s it." She grinned. I felt put out, I liked her.

"Benji you have trained it well." I stood up stealing her beanie and putting it over my head. I walked into my room, and she didn't follow me.

Over the next few days Joel got out of the clinic and me and Kylie went out a few times alone, and with Benji and Binx, who was starting to become a permanent fixture. I didn't mind though, she was cool, someone different to talk to. Besides, she made Benji happy.

The only thing that was different was that I skipped all the parties. Well, I didn't have a choice. Every time I mentioned one Kylie had something to do. Somehow we both knew she was lying. She didn't want a repeat of last time, and I didn't blame her, so eventually I stopped asking.

I sat in my room by myself listening to everyone in the other room. Someone cast a shadow from my doorway and I sat up from my bed. Binx walked over and sat on the bed next to me. "Benji told me your not going to the party...dude...it's your party, you have to go." She was right, it was a party for Good Charlotte, we were throwing it at a house Benji just bought, just for that reason, but I still didn't want to go.

"Nah, you should take Kylie though." I smiled, trying to convince her it was okay by me. Even though it wasn't.

"She's your girl, I already convinced her to go with you, and she'll only go with you. So see, if she can't go it's all your fault. Your such a bad boyfriend." Binx smirked.

"You are a diabolical little thing." I glared at her. "Fine I'll go, get out so I can get dressed." I pushed her out of the room and shut the door, looking through my closet.

I decided to cut my hair, gelling it into short thick spikes. I put on plain black bondage pants, a Jack Skellington t-shirt, and my new black and white checked Vanz. My eyeliner was fine so I left it alone, leaving my room. I bummed a ride with Benji and Binx and we stopped by Kylie's sister's place to pick her up. When I went to knock on the door there was the usual screaming, Kylie opened the door and shut is quickly behind her. She had been crying but she tried to hide it. "Let's just go." She whispered, letting me hug her then wrap my arm around her as we walked back to the car.
Sign up to rate and review this story